Chapter 17

Maddie's P.O.V
It was early in the morning, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I went on my phone to see if it would help, but it didn't. I got out of my bed, trying to be quiet so I didn't wake Sebastian. (You can probably tell that I didn't have an  idea for the beginning, because this is how the most recent chapter for my other book started😂)
I walked into the living room closing Sebastian's door behind me. I grab my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through Instagram. I was going through my notifications and saw a hate comment on a post that was of Sebastian and I in it.
"You need to back off, Sebastian is mine!😡"
I scrolled down and saw more hate comments.
"Back off bitch!"
"Your ugly, Sebastian deserves someone better"
They were all girls from my school. That's weird that they start commenting those now because Sebastian and I have been together for a few weeks now. Tears started to form in my eyes. I turned my phone off and went back into Sebastian's room.
"You okay Maddie?" I heard Sebastian say in a raspy voice.
"Yep, totally fine" I say and smile a little bit.
"Okay, go back to sleep" He says and picks up the covers so I could go under. I lay down and move myself so I was cuddling Sebastian. He kisses my forehead and wraps an arm around me. I soon fall back asleep.
Later that Morning
"Hey Maddie is it cool if my friend comes over?" Sebastian asks.
"Why are you asking me, this is your house" I say and laugh.
"I'm going to take that as a yes" he says and laughs with me.
"When is he coming over, and who is it?" I ask him.
"His name is Diego (in the picture with Sebastian) and he said he's going to be here at 1:30 pm and it's.... *checks phone* 11:50 am"
"Okay, I'll go tidy up so it isn't a mess" I say.
"Nope I got that, but I need to ask you a question" He says.
"What is it?"
"What happened this morning, it looked like you came into the room crying"
"Oh, um, I'll show you"
I grab my phone and go onto Instagram. I then go to the post and show him the comments.
"Why would people say this to you, this is cruel" He says.
"Um, I don't know"
"Can I see your phone real quick"
I was about to say yes but he takes my phone out of my hand before I could say anything. We both laugh. I look at him to see what he was about to do.
"Hey guys, please leave Maddie alone. I don't know why you guys are hating on her, but she doesn't deserve it. I love her to death, and seeing her hurt by your comments makes me feel horrible. So please stop, thanks!" He says taking a video of himself on my phone.
"I posted it on your story" he says and smiles.
"Thanks Seb" I say and smile back.
He comes over to me and hugs me.
"If there is more hate, tell me okay?" He says.
"Okay" I say and he kisses my forehead.
"I'm going to go clean now" he tells me.
"And I'm going to help"
"Nah, just sit down and relax. You deserve it"
"Nope, I'm going to help, it's literally just cleaning"
"Fine, Whatever" He says and I laugh. I walk into the guest room and make the bed. Sebastian follows me.
"You can invite Sarah if you want"
"Oh thanks, I'll text her" I say and smile at him as I get my phone out of my pocket.
Text Convo
Maddie: Hey Sarah, Sebastian is inviting a friend over to his house, and said you could come too, what do you think😁
Sarah: Oh my gosh yes!!!💕
Maddie: Awesome! Do you know Sebastian's address?
Sarah: No, but I know it's not far from your house
Maddie: Okay, it's on What The Heckles Street and the house number is 1738 (hehe;))
Sarah: Kk, what time?
Maddie: 1:30?
Sarah: Okie Dokie, see ya soon💜
Maddie: Byeeeeee😊💓
"Sebastian, Sarah said she could come over!" I say excitedly and smile.
"Okay" He says and laughs at me.
I continue to make the bed, then once I'm done I go to Sebastian's room and pick up my clothes and all of my mess and put it in my bag, then bring my bag into the guest room. We continue cleaning till they get here.
1:30
*knock knock*
"I'll get it!" I yell at Sebastian who is in his room. I open the door to see a boy which is Diego I'm assuming, and I'm not gonna lie, he's good looking, but he's not Sebastian.
"Hey" I say.
"Hi, you must be Maddie right?"
"Yep, and your Diego?"
"Yep"
"Come in" I say. He walks in and I yell at Sebastian to come into the living room.
"Hey Sebastian!" Diego says and they bro hug.
"Hey man, I haven't seen you in awhile" Sebastian says.
"I know right!" Diego says.
Sebastian's phone then goes off.
"I'll be right back" Sebastian says as he walks outside.
"Okay" Diego and I say in unison.
Diego and I sit on the couch and talk while we wait for Sebastian.
"So how long have you and Sebastian been together for?"
"A few weeks now, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask.
"Nah, I'm a single Pringle" he says and we laugh.
"When did you and Sebastian meet?" I ask.
"We met on tour a few days ago" he says.
"That's cool" I say
"Yah, he's a pretty cool dude" he says.
(Play Song)
We talk and laugh for like five minutes. I like Diego, I'm pretty sure we're going to be good friends. Than I wonder what Sebastian is doing.
"I'm going to go check on Sebastian"
"Okay, I'll come with"
I walk outside and what I saw Sebastian doing crushed my heart.
"SEBASTIAN?! SARAH?! WHAT THE HELL!"
I drop to the ground and start crying. I can't believe that I just saw that. My best friend and boyfriend kissed, I don't think I will ever get over this.
"Maddie, come here" Diego says. I just sat on the ground. He picked me up and brought me back inside and sat me on the couch. "Shhhh, calm down" he said.
"Breathe in and breathe out" He continued and we did it together. Then all of a sudden Sebastian came running into the house.
"Maddie it's not what it looks like I-"
"Sebastian, shut the hell up, stop with the excuses! I'm leaving and we're done!" I said and walk into the guest room to grab my bag. Once I did I walk out of the house, and see Sarah gone. I don't know where to go. I can't go to my house because I'm still pissed off at my mom, my best friend kissed my boyfriend, and my boyfriend kissed my best friend.
"Maddie please wait!" I hear Sebastian say as he was sobbing.
"Sebastian, LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I then see Diego come to me.
"My house?" He asks and I nod. He takes my hand and holds it in his. I see Sebastian drop to the ground and sob as I leave and cry as well. I can't believe they would do that to me. My life is a living hell and I feel like I have no one. I'm glad that I met Diego today, without him right now, I don't know what I would do.
At Diego's House
"Diego, what did I do to deserve this?" I said while crying so hard.
"You didn't do anything, you are a beautiful girl who deserves the whole world. Sebastian and that girl messed up, but especially Sebastian. He just lost you. He really screwed up"
"But my best friend, why would she do this to me?"
"Is that the girl?"
"Yah"
"She screwed up too"
"Diego?"
"Yes?"
"Um I know we just met, but is it okay if I stay here? My mom and I got into a fight and I'm kinda pissed at her"
"Yah that's fine, we have an extra room here"
"Thank you so much" I say as I hug and cry into his chest.
"Your welcome" he says and smiles.
He then takes my bag and leads me into the room. He puts my bag on the bed.
"You want to go to Starbucks or something?" Diego asks.
"Sure" I say and smile. He's literally so awesome.
I grab my wallet out of my bag and then we leave to go to Starbucks.
At Starbucks
"What are you gonna get?" Diego asks.
"An Ombré Pink Drink, you?"
"Same, but just a pink drink without the ombré!" he says and we laugh.
We order and I was just about to give the cashier money, but Diego beat me too it.
"You suck" I say to him, and he laughs at me.
"Your welcome" he says.
We go to sit at a table.
"How are you holding up?" He asks me.
"I'm getting better, and I can't thank you enough for making me feel better" I say and smile at him.
"Awwww! No problem" he says and I laugh at him.
"A Pink Drink for Diego" a worker says. Diego go gets the drink and sits back down at the table. Not that much later mine is called.
"An Ombré Pink Drink for Diego" I go and grab it then we leave.
Once we get back to his house it was about 4:50 pm. So I get ready.
"Am I able to take a shower?" I ask Diego.
"Yah, you can use mine" he says. I then grab my clothes and he leads me to his bathroom. I get undressed and get into the shower.
After I was done in the shower I got dressed and washed my face. Once I was done with that I went to my room and went on my phone. I saw more hate comments on Twitter so I tweeted "You can can stop hating on me for being with Sebastian because we're over, your welcome" I then turn off my phone and laid on the bed. I then hear my phone go off. It was Sebastian.
Text Convo
Cheater: Maddie please listen me.
Maddie: Leave me the hell alone Sebastian, you and Sarah are the last people I want to talk to
Cheater: Maddie please
Maddie: goodbye Sebastian
I block him. I hate him so much. Why did he do this to me?! I start crying. All of my thoughts flooded my brain. I start getting a headache, but slowly start to fall asleep with one thing on my mind. I hate Sebastian Moy.

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if it pissed you off😂 I'll try to update soon, and that's all I'm going to say. BYEEEE!!!!✌️❤️