Chapter 29

Maddie's P.O.V
It's been about an hour later and Sebastian still hasn't woken up yet. I was getting really worried.
"Sebastian please wake up" I said. I still hadn't cried because I have to be strong. All this time I have been crying,  it as I look back, I know there is a stronger person in there.
I was interrupted by my thoughts as the door opened. Who I saw was the last person I wanted to see.
"What are you doing here Caden?" I asked in a really annoyed voice, because I'm annoyed by him. (Obviously)
He didn't say anything, he just walked over to me. I backed away.
"Caden get out of here!" I slightly yelled at him.
"No, because Oliver said I could get as close to you as possible"
"NO HE DIDN'T" I said in disbelief. He really thinks that I believe that.
"Well than ask him" he said.
"No because I want to stay here with Sebastian and make sure he's okay, BECAUSE OF YOU!"
The door then opens again. It's Oliver.
He comes in and immediately starts punching Caden.
"Caden you are so stupid that I would for a second let you hurt Maddie or any of my family" Oliver said.
"Oliver stop!" I said as he started punching harder.
I tried my best to pull him off, but it didn't work.
"Oliver please calm down!"
He didn't move. I didn't want to do this, but I had to.
Oliver's P.O.V
I was beating the crap out of Caden, but he deserved. I was stopped once I felt a sting on my cheek. I looked up at Maddie.
"What the hell Maddie!"
"Oliver knock it off! And Caden, get out of here, your ass isn't wanted here" Maddie said. I could tell she was beyond pissed.
Caden got up and left.
"Finally" I mumbled.
"Maddie" I hear a cranky voice say. I look up to see Sebastian's eyes open.
She runs up and hugs him.
I wish I had somebody like Maddie. She's perfect. I mean like I do Love her, just not like that, I see her more as a sister. But ever since Maddie and Sebastian started dating, I've felt like a third wheel. They were always friends, and they were close, but now they are even closer. I want somebody like that.
Maddie's P.O.V
"SEBASTIAN!" I gasp and run over to him. I gave him the biggest hug.
"Hi baby" he says.
"Sebastian you scared the crap out of me. Don't do that again" I said and cupped his face.
We both stared at each other, then our lips met.
"Um, I'm still here" Oliver says.
"Right, uh sorry" I say while blushing and laughing.
I looked at Oliver and used my head to point at Sebastian telling him that it was his turn to see Sebastian. While he was doing that, I went to go find the nurse, but right as I was about to walk out Sebastian said my name.
"Maddie what happened?" He asked.
"What?" I said confused.
"Your wearing a hospital gown"
"Oh uh, I passed out earlier"
"ARE YOU OKAY" He said concerned.
"Yes I'm fine. I'll be right back" I said and left the room.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I am so blessed and lucky to have Maddie as my girlfriend.
She is so beautiful.
I love her.
The way she cares for me.
Even if I gave her the whole world, it wouldn't be enough.

Maddie came back with the nurse. She had me sign some papers, than we got to go home.

We all went to my house. We hung out for a bit than Maddie said she had something important to talk to me about, and I was super nervous.
Maddie's P.O.V
While I was at the hospital, I started thinking about my life. It's just a big fat mess right now. I want to get my life to how it was before. Ever since the beginning, when Sebastian told me he loved Sophia, that's when everything fell apart. Then when everything got a little better, I started hanging out with Sebastian A LOT, and don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with him, but I missed so much stuff durning school, and I'm barely with my mom anymore. She's all by herself when I'm not with her. Anyways I just needed to tell this to Sebastian.
Sebastian's P.O.V
"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I asked.
Maddie told me a lot. To be honest, it was a little overwhelming, but I understood her.
"So, are you wanting to take a break?" I asked her.
"Um, I'm not really sure" she said.
Maddie's P.O.V
I kinda did want a break. I just needed to get my life together.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I could tell that she was just saying that so she wasn't going to hurt my feelings.
"If y-you need a break, I-it's Fine" I said.
"Sebastian" she said.
"Yea"
"I guess I do kinda need a break, but don't blame yourself, it's just I need to get my life back together first, and once I do, maybe we can get back together" she said.
"Maybe?" I asked.
"Well I want to, but you might move on depending on how long I take" she responded.
"Trust me Maddie, moving on from you is probably going to be really hard for me" I said and chuckled a bit.
I looked down at the ground.
To be totally honest, I'm kinda mad that Maddie broke up with me.
After all we have been through together, she decided she need a break, and I might sound selfish, but I don't think anybody knows how much I love her.
"What's wrong?" She asked lifting my head up with a finger.
"Nothing" I said and smiled a fake smile.
"Sebastian, just because we broke up, for now, doesn't mean I'm not going to be here for you. We're still best friends, right?"
"Of course, but it's just a little hard breaking up with someone that you actually loved"
"No, I totally get it Sebastian, but once I get my life back together, we can be together again, because after all we have been through, I know that I will probably want to be your girl friend again" she said and laughed a bit.
I love that laugh, and I'm definitely going to miss it.

HOLY MOLY! It's been a while, and I'm sorry. I just had finals, so I had to study for them, but there over now, so hopefully I will get another chapter up soon. Mkay, LOVE YALL! Also, thank you if your reading this even though it's the cheesiest story in the world😂💗