Chapter 10

Maddie's P.O.V
Morning
"Did you tell your family that we were dating yet?" I ask Sebastian. "Yah, I texted Oliver and told him to tell my family" he says and laughs. "Do you want some pancakes?" I ask. "YES!" He replies back. "Okay okay, calm down" I say and we both start laughing. I walk into to get the pancake batter out and some water. I put the batter in a bowl and some water in there too, then mix it. "Dang it, I forgot the chocolate chips" I say to myself. I go to the refrigerator and grab the chocolate chips, but right when I turn around, Sebastian put pancake batter all over my face. "SEBASTIAN! WHAT THE HECK!" I then go over to the batter and put some in my hand. Sebastian starts to run into the living room, so I start running after him. "Sebastian, I'm gonna get you!" He jumps onto the couch and I copy his actions, but right when I do he jumps off the couch to the other side, so I follow. I stop as I see him run into the kitchen. I hide by the couch and I wait for him to come back into the living room. I hear him slowly walking to the couch. As soon as I saw a foot, I jumped up and smacked his face with the batter. "Owww, you didn't need to hit me that hard" he said and I laughed. "Sorry" I say and laugh. "What are we gonna do all day since we're not going to school?" He asks. "I don't know, but I was thinking maybe later we can visit my mom" "Okay" I look down remembering my mom, and my dad. Sebastian lifts my head up with one finger under my chin. I look at him and smile. "We should probably clean the batter off our faces now" I say. "Yah" He replies. We walk into the kitchen to the sink. We both wipe off the batter from our faces. "I hate how the saddest memories can ruin the happiest moments. When I'm older I'm going to remember us putting pancake batter on each other, then I'm going to remember how I ruined the moment because I remembered something sad" I say. "You didn't ruin the moment Maddie. That is going to be a moment that I will always remember, but after, I will remember this conversation, and how I want you to know that you have people that will be there for you and will support you through everything" he says. "Thank you so much Sebastian" I say and we hug.
"Sebastian?!"
"Yes"
"I know where to go today"
"Where?"
"It's a surprise"
"What am I supposed to wear?"
"Anything"
"Okay, I'll head back to my house then to get ready, see ya later"
"Bye Sebastian, love ya"
"Love you too Mads"
Sebastian then leaves.
Sebastian is literally perfect, I mean sometimes he can be a little stubborn, but he's getting better. He's always there for me, and I don't know how to show him that I appreciate him. Like, I don't know what to do, I feel like nothing would add up to what he's doing for me. Even if I bought him a dog, that wouldn't add up to how much he's done for me. After thinking about Sebastian a little more, I drop out of my thoughts and get ready.
After I was done getting ready I decided to get something for Sebastian. The store was like 0.8 of a mile away from my house, but I think what I have in mind for what I'm buying Sebastian is worth it. Before I leave, I get my extra money that I keep in a jar and put it in an extra wallet that I had, then left.
After I got to the store I started to look around in between isles for what I was looking for. After a good 15 minutes of searching, I finally found it, bracelets. There is a meaning behind it though. On the bracelet there is an infinity sign, meaning forever, I decided to get matching bracelets with the infinity signs for us, because no matter if we break up, or get in a fight, I will always want to be friends with him. That might sound cheesy, but also, when we were younger we would always make friendship bracelets for each other, so this is just like a friendship bracelet. I buy the two matching bracelets and l go back home.
I go inside the house and text Sebastian.
Me: You ready?
Sebastian🐒💕: Yep, you?
Me: Yep, you wanna come over now?
Sebastian🐒💕: Sure, see you in a bit, Love you!☺️
Me: Love you too😊💖
I decide to watch Vines on YouTube while I was waiting for Sebastian. (Am I the only one who still watches vines?😂 RIP😢)
A few minutes later, Sebastian was at my house. "You ready to go?" I ask him. "Yep" He replied. "Okay, let's go then" I said and smiled. We walk outside the house and start walking to our destination.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I really have no idea where Maddie is taking me. I thought it would be the lake that I took her too, but we weren't going the way that led there.
We walked for about 20 minutes till she told me we're almost there. "Before you see it, I need to blindfold you" She said and smiled. "Okay" I replied and smiled back. She put her hands over my eyes, I could tell that she was struggling because I was taller than her, but it was funny.
After like 30 seconds she told me we were here. She took her hands off my eyes and what I saw made me so happy I almost could cry.
Maddie's P.O.V
I decided to take Sebastian to the woods, but a specific one, the woods where we found a spot to hand out at when we were like 5, and yes I know that's a young age, but our parents would let us go anywhere, as long as we were together. In this spot, we cried, laughed, and had good times with each other. We would play with our favorite toys and talk for hours here, we even spent a few nights there. So, I decided to get some of our old toys that our parents saved and bring them here, as well as a quilt that we made together in second grade to sit on. Remembering all of this makes me realize how close Sebastian and I used to be. When we got into middle school and high school, we kinda just separated with each other, but we're still best friends. Like, at school we wouldn't hang out with each other, but he would still have to take me home and to school, and that was basically the only time we would hang out. I missed hanging out with him so much, and to be honest, he also kind of changed in middle and high school, but it wasn't in the best way. He wasn't mean to me, but making out with girls and being late to class wasn't him. The younger him was actually perfect, but I think ever since we have been hanging out together, he's changed, in a good way, he's was acting like the younger him, perfect.
"You want to sit down?" I ask him and laugh because of the long walk. "Sure" He said and laughed too. We sat down on the quilt. "Maddie, how did you remember where this was?" "Well, I still come here sometimes to do my homework, and sometimes when I just want to be alone" That is a true. "Oh. It's been so long since I've been here. I miss this" "I miss it to Seb, but now we're back here, together" We both smile at each other. We then start hanging out with each other just like the old days. This moment was perfect, if I could, I would stay like this forever.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I had no service two days ago, I got home from a road trip in the morning yesterday, so I was sleeping, and then after that I celebrated the Fourth of July with my family, so yah, but I hope you enjoy this really crappy chapter, that I didn't go over. Goodbye now😁