Chapter 35

Maddie's P.O.V
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I sit up on my bed and turn off my alarm clock. Then I go to my blinds open them, then turn on the shower. Today, I'm in a good mood, and I'm not a morning person, at all. I go into the bathroom and turn on some music. I sing some of the lyrics, then get undressed and get in the shower.
After I got done in the shower, I pick out an outfit. I wear this👇

I then dried my hair with a blow dryer and straightened

Once I was finished with my hair, I did my makeup. I put some mascara on my eyelashes then  went downstairs. I grabbed my hydro flask, filled it up, and then sat on the couch.
I went on my phone, like every morning, and waited for Oliver and Sebastian. I then thought about them. It's going to be awkward. I decided to just walk with Caden. I texted them both.
*Stop song if ya want to*
Maddie: I'm gonna walk with Caden to school
Oliver: You sure?
Maddie: Yup, see you two at school
Sebastian: Why tho Maddie?
I didn't want to say why, so I didn't reply.
I then called Caden.
Maddie: "Hey Caden"
Caden: "Whats up Maddie?"
Maddie: "Are you already at school?"
Caden: "Nope, I'm just about to leave, why?"
Maddie: Can I walk with you *giggle*"
Caden: "Of course, meet me at the park?"
Maddie: "Okay, see you in a bit"
Caden: "Okie Dokie, bye"
Maddie: "Bye"
I hang up, grab my backpack and hydro flask, then walk to the park.
When I got to the park, he wasn't there. I sat down on the bench. I looked around and I didn't see Caden anywhere. I go on my phone and go to his number to text him. I started typing when somebody jumped out in front of me, making me scream.
I look to see who it is, Caden.
"CADEN!" I sorta yelled.
"Sorry" He said and laughed.
"No your not" I said.
"Yes I am" He said while still laughing.
"Then why are you laughing" I said with a pouty face.
He stopped laughing and looked at me with a serous I face. Then I busted out laughing. I turned around and started walking away (Towards school ).
He ran up to me and put me over his shoulder.
"CADEN!" I screamed.
"ARE TRYING TO KILL ME TODAY?!" I continued.
"No, I'm just trying to make you laugh, I like your laugh" he said and I turned my head away as I blushed so he wouldn't see.
He looked at me and used to hand and gently forced my head to look his way. We both stared into each other's eyes and he put me down, still keeping his eyes on mine.
We both leaned in close and our lips collided. It lasted for about 3 seconds when we both pulled away. I looked down at my phone and see that it's 8:10 and school starts at 8:15.
"WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" I yelled, took his hand and pulled him to school.
At School
We had to walk through the office because we were late. Although the office gave us a late pass because we have a tardy pass because we have a tardy rule.
1: They give u a pass.
2:They don't give you a tardy pass and your late.
3:You get a call home.
4: You have to talk with the principle
Luckily, this is both of our first times.
The office lady gave us a pass and we went off to our classes.
"Bye" I said dragging out the e, then Caden said the same. I walked to my English class. When I walked in, Mr. Smith looked pissed. I gave him the pass and he in an angry tone said to go sit down. I sat in my spot next to Sebastian.
"Where were you at?" Sebastian whispered.
"Uhh-" I started but was interrupted by Mr. Smith.
"Sebastian and Maddie, stopped talking!" He yelled. What is wrong with this dude! We both stopped talking and I drifted off into my thoughts. Well, if I'm going to be specific, Caden. Like, are we anything, or are we still friends. I thought about nothing else for a long  time. Then before I knew it, the bell rang.
I had free period this period, and I wish Caden did too, but he doesn't, sadly. Sebastian does though. I walked out of the classroom and Sebastian walked behind me. I saw Caden walking to his next class.
"Caden!" I yelled.
He turned to me and smiled.
"What's up?" He smiled back.
"Nothing, whats your next class?" I asked.
"Science" he responded.
"Eww, I hate Science, but for some odd reason I'm good at it" I said and chuckled a bit.
"Your good at it?" He asked.
"Yup, I have an A+ in that class"
"Are you able to help me with that class?" He asked kinda embarrassed. I could tell because he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down while saying it.
"Of course, and don't be embarrassed about it" I said and rubbed his back.
"Thanks" He said and hugged me.
"I gotta go to class now, I'll see you later Maddie" he groaned and released from our hug.
"Okay, see ya later" I said and smiled. He then walked to his class.
I turned around and right in front of me was Sebastian.
"You were late because of him, weren't you" he said kind of upset.
"Maybe, but why are you mad about it, you have a girlfriend" I said.
"No I don't, we broke up before school started, and I was the one who called it off because I missed you Maddie, but it looks like you've found yourself somebody else already" he said and I looked down feeling bad knowing that my feelings for him have slowly been fading away because I'm slowly starting to fall in love with Caden.
"Sebastian, I-I'm Sorry" I said and looked down.
"It's fine" he said and walked away.
I felt guilty. Both Sebastian and Oliver, my two best friends that I've known all my life, both have feelings for me, and now I'm falling in love with somebody else. What am I supposed to do.

Hi guyssss. Sorry for not posting in so long again💀.  I'm so bad with staying on track with this story💀💀 Hopefully I'll get better tho🙃. Okay, imma just post this so you can read it. Mkay, bye.

Also, comment who Maddie should end up with in the end????