Chapter 6

He left me standing there so confused. I sat down in a chair next to my dad. He said he needed to figure something out, what does that even mean?! What did he need to figure out? He likes Sophia, there isn't anything he needs to figure out. I put my head in my hands. Somebody then comes in. It's Oliver.
"My mom said we should probably get going so you can get sleep" "Oliver I don't want to leave" "Maddie, we have school tomorrow, you need to get sleep" "I'll just skip school tomorrow" "Mad-" "Oliver, please" "Fine, I'll go tell my mom, but she's not going to like the idea of that" He leaves the room, and I look at my dad. "Dad, I really miss you" I say to him and cry into his shoulder. I close my eyes and rest, but don't fall asleep.
Later, I hear somebody open the door. I put my head up to look who it is. I see Sebastian. "My mom said you should go home" "I know, Oliver already told me" "I'm gonna take you home" "Sebastian, no" His mom then comes into the room. "Honey, you need to get home. You can visit them tomorrow after school" His mom said. "I don't want to leave them" "I know, but I know that your parents would want you to go home, and get a goodnight sleep" "Please, I just want to stay" His mom gives Sebastian a look, he nods at her. What does that mean. Sebastian comes over to me. He picks me up and brings me over his shoulder. "Sebastian! What are you doing?!" "I'm taking you home" "No your not! I'm staying here" "Maddie be quiet" "Fine, I'll go home if you put me down" "Fine" He puts me down and grabs my hand. "But I have to make sure your not gonna run away" "Ugh, your annoying" "Oh well" We walk to an elevator and he pushes a button that goes to he bottom floor. I put my head on his shoulder. I am really tired. "You tired?" "Yeah, just a little" We get to the bottom floor. "Go on my back" I go behind him and jump on his back. I lay my head on his shoulder and he walks me home. It was a long walk, but half way home, I fell asleep.
-skip walk-
Once we got home Sebastian woke me up and put me down. "Can I see the key?" He asks. I nod and hand him the key. He opens the door and we walk to my room, Sebastian closing the door behind us. I lay on my bed and he tucks me in. I thank him and he starts to leave. "Wait, Sebastian, can you lay with me please?" "Um, sure" I didn't want to be home all alone. He lays down and we both quickly fall asleep.

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile and sorry this is short, I'm currently on a road trip, and I've been kinda busy, so that's why. Anyways, I hope y'all have a great rest of your day! Goodbye now😂💖 Also Sorry for the mistakes in this, I didn't go through it😂