Chapter 18

Sebastian's P.O.V
I cant believe Maddie would think that I would kiss Sarah. SARAH KISSED ME AND NOW I NOT ONLY LOST MY GIRLFRIEND BUT I ALSO LOST MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE OF HER! I don't even know what to do, all I want to do is just cry. Why would Sarah do this to us. Why is everybody trying to screw up our relationship. Well now it's over, but first my ex's brother, now Sarah, why can't we just be together in peace?!
Maddie's P.O.V
It was morning now and I don't think Diego was awake, so I just laid on my bed letting my thoughts come to me.
People kept screwing with Sebastian's and mines relationship, when we had one, maybe we weren't meant to be together. Maybe we were only meant to be friends.
He probably still had feelings for Sophia, and the only reason he kissed Sarah was because that was his way of telling me 'I don't have feelings for you anymore.' At this point I don't even want to be friends with him.
After I thought for a while, Diego came in my room.
"Good morning Maddie" he said.
"Good morning Diego" I said and we smile at each other.
"You want some breakfast"
"Sure"
We walk into the kitchen and he takes out the pancake batter, as well as some water and some chocolate chips. Then he started mixing everything together. I walked out of the kitchen so I could grab my phone. Then just as I was about to walk into the room, Diego screamed my name. I quickly ran back into the kitchen to be scared and slapped in the face with pancake batter by Diego.
"DIEGO?!"
"Yes?"
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
He just started laughing, I did too, till I realized that Sebastian and I did the same thing when we were together. I look down as my eyes get watery, but I hold the tears back.
"You okay Maddie?"
"Uh, yah. Sorry"
"Sorry for what, you didn't do anything"
"Okay, let's just continue making the pancakes, yeah?"
"Okay"
I always ruin everything. I walk to go get my phone again. I grab it then walk back into the kitchen. I sit down on a chair and text my mom. I know I've been mad at her, but I miss her. I don't blame her though, her husband died, she misses him, and I miss him too. I think I'm going to go home later. I miss her.
"Breakfast is done" Diego said.
"Okay" I say and smile at him. He then puts a plate of pancakes in front of me. Diego is so sweet.
"Thank you so much Diego" I said.
"No problem Maddie"
Maybe it was supposed to be Diego and I. What if I like him.

Short update, but it's night time for me, and I'm tired, but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer because it's been a while, so here's this😂 I'll try to update soon. Byeeee😁✌️💜💜💜