Chapter 27

Maddie's P.O.V
I was walking into school with Sebastian, hand in hand. We were dating again now, and I'm so glad we were. It felt right to be back with him, the only thing I feared was getting hurt again.
I walked through the gates when somebody ran into me.
"Oh my goodness, I'm so sor- Oh uh, Hi Maddie"
"Hi Caden"
"Look I'm really sorry for how I acted, I wanna be on good terms with you again if that's okay"
"Of course!"
"Cool, see ya around Maddie" he said and waved.
"Bye" I said and waved back.
I looked up at Sebastian and his jaw was clenched and he was glaring at Caden as he walked away.
"Jealous much?"
"I'm not jealous"
"Yes you are, but you don't have anything to worry about Sebastian, I'm all yours" I say and smile.
"Yah, your right" He said and his jaw wasn't clenched anymore.
"Ready to go to English" I asked.
"Not really, but I don't really have a choice" he said and we both laughed.
————— Lunch —————
It was lunch time now and I was just walking out of my class. I had to stay after class for a bit so I could ask the teacher some questions, so Sebastian left. I looked around the school, but I couldn't find him.
I then try to go find one of Sebastian's friends. I found one of them.
"Hey, have you guys seen Sebastian around?"
"You didn't hear?" He said and my heart dropped.
"H-hear what?"
"He got into a fight"
"WHAT? WITH WHO?"
"I think the other dudes name was Caden"
"Where are they now?!"
"Caden is in the office and Sebastian is at the hospital. He got beat up bad"
"Is he okay?" I asked getting really worried.
"I'm not sure"
"Oh um- thanks for telling me" I said.
What am I supposed to do?! I can't go through the gates because there closed. I can't do anything except to wait till school is over. I heard a door close and look to the office and see Caden walk out. He had a bruise on his cheek and his lip had a cut on it. I ran over to him.
"What the hell happened between you and Sebastian?!" I quietly yelled at him.
"Nothing happened" Caden said.
"REALLY?! Nothing happened between you and Sebastian but both of you ended up getting hurt. Yah, definitely, 'nothing happened.'"
"Just shut up Maddie! I'm not in the mood"
"Don't tell me to shut up, but what you can do is tell me what happened!"
"Well if we got hurt guess what happened?! We got into a fight"
"I KNOW THAT BUT WHY DID YOU GUYS FIG-" I started but got interrupted by Caden pushing me to the ground.
He looked at me with a shocked face. Everybody started staring at us.
"M-Maddie I didn't mean to"
"Caden get out of my face and don't talk to me again!"
"Maddie plea-"
"CADEN GO AWAY"
He looked down and walked away. I was overwhelmed by everybody looking at me. I got back on my feet. I saw Sebastian's friends steeping through the crowd towards me.
"Are you okay Maddie?" One of them (Jesse) said.
"Y-yah" I said. My eyes started to get watery, but I tried my best not to cry.
"Stop staring and leave!" Another one of his friends (Brandon) said.
"Where's Oliver?" I asked them.
"I think he's in the cafeteria. Do you want me to go get him?" Jesse said.
"If you don't mind" I replied.
It started getting really cold and I started shivering a bit. The weather has been really weird lately. One moment it's really hot then the next it's really cold.
"You want my sweater?" Brandon asked.
"Uh- Sure, but are you going to be cold?"
"I'm fine Maddie" he said and laughed a bit.
"Okay, thanks" I said and put on the sweater.
I didn't really care how cold I was, all I cared about was how Sebastian is, but I don't even know if he's okay.

First things first, I just want to say how sorry I am for not posting in so long. Like sometimes when I read a story I want to keep reading it, and I don't know if you guys felt that way about my story, but if you did, I'm rlly sorry. School is to much work, ya know? I'm really going to try my best to be active again. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can.💗
"Sabra gives you all your daily nutrients, like 0 grams of trans fat, and omg cholesterol" 😂 comment a 🤩 if you've heard that vine before😂