Chapter 37

Oliver's P.O.V
When I walked into Sebastian's room and saw Maddie with him, my blood started boiling, but I know I can't date her, she's my brothers girl. I hate that I can't control my feelings.
Maddie's P.O.V
That was really awkward. I can't help but feel bad for Oliver, but I never saw him more than like a best friend to me.
I shake Sebastian to wake him up for dinner.
"Sebastian wake up" I say. He doesn't move.
"SEBASTIAN!" I sorta yell this time. He still doesn't wake up.
I felt bad for doing this, but he wouldn't wake up, so I slapped him, waking him up right away.
"What the hell Maddie! That hurt!" He yelled at me.
"You wouldn't wake up, and it's dinner time, so get your ass up" I said.
"Just five more minutes" he said and wraps his arm around me and makes me lay down next to him.
"No! Get up" I say annoyed.
"Maddie please"
"If you don't get up then I'm going home"
"Fine Fine, I'll get up" he said and I smirked.
We both got up and went downstairs.
"You wanna stay for dinner Maddie?" Sebastian's mom says.
"If you don't mind" I responded.
"You know you can stay stay for any meal, I'm fine with it" She said and we both let out a laugh.
We sat down. I was in between Mateo and Sebastian, and Oliver and his mom were on the other side of the table.
Throughout dinner, Mateo was talking about "the love of his life" at school. He's so freakin cute and funny.
When everybody finished their dinner, Sebastian and I went into his room. I laid on his bed and went on my phone. I go through my notifications and see a text from Caden.
Caden😊💕: When are you free to do tutoring for Science?
Maddie: Um, not sure yet.
Maddie: Can you meet me at the park plz?
Caden😊💕: Yah, is everything okay?
Maddie: I'll tell you when we both get there.
Caden😊💕: Maddie your scaring me, I'm leaving now x
"Sebastian I need to go do something real quick" I said.
"Okay, where you going?" He asks me.
"I'm gonna go talk to Caden"
"Should I come with you?"
"No Sebastian, thank you, but it's actually probably best if you stay here" I said and pecked him on the lips then left.
When I walked to the park, it was really cold. J was probably gonna get sick.
I finally arrived at the park a few minutes later. Caden was already there. I got really nervous.
"Hey Maddie, are you okay?" He said.
I felt like crying because I felt bad. Ever since we became friends, he's been nothing but nice to me.
"C-Caden" I say.
"Yes" he responds and I feel tears form in my eyes.
"I-I love  and care for you, and you probably know that by now *lets out a small chuckle, but then frowns*, but I'm not in love with you. It turns out I'm still in love with Sebastian" I say and then waited for him to respond. He look confused and then looked down. Tears started to form in my eyes.
"Caden, I just want to let you know that you did nothing wrong. You have been so sweet to me and I appreciate it so much. You taught me what happiness is, because you made me happy. I never regret going out with you, b-but, I'm in love with Sebastian" I said and looked down letting my tears drop to the ground.
I once again waited for him to respond, but he didn't say anything.
"Caden, please say something" I say.
"M-Maddie, I don't know what to say, I mean, I thought we were doing good" he says.
Caden's P.O.V
I was sad and pissed at the same time. I was in love with Maddie, but she loves somebody else. I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend tomorrow, but I guess that's not happening anymore. I even got her a bracelet, but it's probably not gonna matter to her anymore.
Maddie's P.O.V
I felt so bad. There was silence, but then Caden spoke.
"I uh have something for you Maddie" he says. Guilt built up inside of me.
He grabs my wrist and holds it up. Then he puts this beautiful bracelet on his. On the bracelet was a metal piece that had my name on it that had words around it. Like "pretty" "caring" and "beautiful."
"C-Caden-" I start but was interrupted.
"I was gonna give you that tomorrow when I was gonna ask you to be my girlfriend, but you can have it now" he said and I was crying even harder.
"I'll see you tomorrow at school Maddie" he said and started walking away.
"Caden I'm so sorry"
"It's fine Maddie" he turned around to say, but then turned back and continued walking away.
Right now I was a mess, I sat down on the bench where we became friends. I just kept crying.
I sat there for a good thirty minutes just letting it all out. I didn't think Caden would've reacted to this like how he did. I don't even know if we're gonna be friends anymore.
I finally decided to walk back home, and it was pitch black. I used my phone flashlight to see, but I heard some footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around to see a man that looked like he was in his 20s following me. I think he's following me. I dial Sebastian's number.
Sebastian
Maddie

"Maddie, are you okay?" He picked up.
"Sebastian there is somebody following me" I whispered so that the man wouldn't hear me.
"Where are you at, I'll come and get you"
"I don't know, I can't see it's too dark, and how are you come and get me? I'm kinda far Sebastian, I'm scared"
"I got my license when we weren't talking, but that doesn't matter right now. Is the man still following you?"
I turn around and the man is still following me.
"Yes Sebastian, please hurry and just start diving around the park area. I started going away from the house though I think because I couldn't see"
"Maddie I'm coming, keep me on the phone"
"Okay"
I kept the phone against my ear waiting for Sebastian to come and get me.
The mans footsteps got louder, and when I turned around he was right behind me. He smirked at me and was about to talk but I saw Sebastian's mom's car, so I assumed that was Sebastian. He parked next to the curb and I quickly ran into the car.
"Sebastian that was to close" I said breathing heavily from being frightened.
"It was, but that doesn't matter anymore because your safe now" I said and he hugs me. I did feel safe.
When we got to Sebastian's house, I crashed onto Sebastian's bed right when I got home.

GUYYSSSSSS! IM GETTING BETTER AT UPDATING AKSKSLSBALDH!!!!! Although, I start school tomorrow, so I don't know how long this is gonna last😭. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. Okay bye, lmao😂💀