Chapter 16

(Thicc😂👆)
Maddie's P.O.V
"Y-yes, but I'm fine now" I said.
"MADDIE SOMEBODY RAPED YOU! HOW IS THAT OKAY" Natalia said.
"Please don't worry about it, I don't want to think about it"
"Madd-"
"Please"
"Fine, go to bed, but your talking about what happened today, tomorrow with me"
"Okay" I said and looked down.
I walked back to Sebastian's room.
"Hey Maddie, how did it go?"
"You didn't tell your mom?"
"About what?"
"Me being r-raped" I said while tearing up a bit.
"I didn't know if I should've told her without you"
"Oh" I said and laid down on the bed.
"I just wish none of this happened. I just want to forget it all" I said while crying a little bit.
"I wish none of it happened too, you didn't deserve any of it" Sebastian said and he looked down.
"This is all my fault Maddie, I am so sorry about you being raped. I didn't know that she loved me that much. I broke up with her and that's how all of this hap-" He started but I cut him off.
"Sebastian, stop, none of this is your fault. It's the guy who is heartless and thinks it's okay to rape. Please stop blaming yourself" I said.
"Maddie, you don't know how much I love you"
"Yah I do, because I know that I love you more than you love me" I said and laugh a little.
"Nope, that's not true" he said and laughed with me.
"Yes it is"
"No it's not"
"Yes it is"
"No it's not"
"Yes i-"I say but cut off by Sebastian who threw me over his shoulder.
"HEY" I yell.
"PUT ME DOWN SEBASTIAN!"
"Fine" he walks me over to a couch and puts me down, but then attacks me with tickles. I laugh uncontrollably.
"S-s-sebastian!" I say in between laughs.
"Tell me I love you more and I'll stop"
"NEVER!" I said and laugh even more. He continued to tickle me.
"Sebastian p-please s-stop"
"You know what you have to say" he said.
"FINE FINE! YOU LOVE ME MORE!" I said and he stopped.
"Your mean" I say to him.
"Thanks Maddie" he says and smiles all innocently.
"It's not a compliment" I say.
"Whatever. I have an idea"  he says.
"What?" I said and he sat next to me on the couch.
"Date tomorrow at the ice cream parlor"
"That sounds really nice, but don't we have to go to the police station?"
"Yah, we can just go before or something, plus it's not going to take all day. Oh and you should probably go get your mom then"
"Um, actually the police station can wait. It just sounds like more stress"
"What happened at your house? You said you were going to tell me later, and it's later now"
"Um, well when I was at the house, and I heard my mom screaming and crying. So I went to her room, but the door was locked, so I yelled from outside of the door to help her, but she just snapped at me to come back here. Her words were 'DAMN IT! MADDISON ROSE GO BACK TO SEBASTIAN'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW!' Or something like that, and it really pissed me off, so I just packed some of my clothes so I could just stay here, oh by the way, is it cool if I stay here?"
"Sure" He said and we both laugh.
"But I'm sorry about you and your mom" he said. 
"It's not your fault,'so don't apologize, and it's okay. I mean her husband died, I can't believe what I would do if you died"
"What do you mean, am I going to be your husband in the future?" He said and smirked.
"I don't know Mr. Moy, you tell me" I said and we laughed.
"Maybe Mrs. Rose, maybe"
"Okay I'm going to bed now" I say while walking to his room.
"I'm coming with you then" Sebastian said and followed me.
We laid down on his bed.
"Maddie Rose I love you so much" He said while looking at me directly in my eyes.
"I love you too Sebastian Moy" I said to him and we kissed, then sleep fell soon upon us.

Sorry for the short update, I'm kinda busy, so I didn't have a lot of time to type a long one out, but I hope you like it. Okay, love y'all!✌️💗