Chapter 34

Maddie's P.O.V
I was at home getting ready to go out with Caden. I'm not dressing like fancy because we're just getting ice cream and I'm not trying to impress him or something. I laugh at my thoughts and go to my closet to pick out an outfit. I change into this👇

After I was done getting dressed I put on some mascara and curled my hair

I finished getting ready and realize it's 6:30! I was supposed to be there at 6:15! Wow I'm a great friend

I finished getting ready and realize it's 6:30! I was supposed to be there at 6:15! Wow I'm a great friend. I grab my phone with wallet and run out the door and walk towards the parlor.
While I was walking Caden called me.
"Hello" I say.
"Hey, where are you at?" He asks.
"I'm on my way right now. I'm so sorry" I say.
"It's fine" he said and chuckled a bit. 
"Okay, I'll see you in a few" I say.
"Okie dokie, bye"
"Bye"
I put my phone in my pocket and fast walk to the ice cream parlor.
At Ice Cream Parlor
I finally get to the ice cream parlor after about five minutes of fast walking.
I go in and look around for Caden, but I don't see him. I sit down at a table. I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram. As I was doing that somebody tapped on my shoulder scaring the life out of me. I literally jumped out of my seat. I turn around and see Caden.
"Dude! You scared me!" I said and he laughed.
"Why are you laughing, you could've given me a heart attack!" I said he and started laughing more, then stopped.
"Fine, I'm sorry" he said trying to keep his laughs in.
"I don't like you" I said
"Then leave" he said and smirked.
I didn't move.
"That's what I thought" he said and sat down. When he sat down, I kicked his leg.
He looked at me and laughed.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing" He said.
"Caden! Tell me! You don't tell me anything" I say while dragging out the y.
"Fine. Your weak" he said and I gasped.
I kicked him again and this time i hurt my foot, but I acted like it didn't hurt. He didn't even flinch.
"Did that hurt your foot" he said in a baby voice.
"Shut up or else imma leave yo booty here by yourself"
We both laughed.
He grabbed my hand and stood up.
"I don't want to get up" I said.
"Get yo lazy ass up" he said.
"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay here"
"Fine, no ice cream for you than" he said and I shot up and walked to line.
"What kind of ice cream are you gonna get?" Caden asked while following me to the line.
"I don't know, what kind are you gonna get?" I said.
"Rainbow sherbet" He said.
"Imma get that too then" I said and he laughed.
We finally reached the front and we told them what we wanted. While they were putting our ice cream on the cones, Caden grabbed my hand and held it in his. I looked up at him, but he just looked at the workers who were finishing our ice cream like nothing just happened. He slightly smiled.
They finished with our ice cream so he took his hand out of mine and grabbed our ice cream and took it to a table. We sat across from each other. I took my phone out and took a picture of us. I made it my lock screen.
After Eating Ice Cream
I am so tired that I might fall asleep. Caden and I got up from the table and left the parlor.
"You tired?" He asked.
"Yah, just a bit" I responded.
"Get on my back" he said and I just nodded.
"Actually can you text me your address so I know where I'm supposed to go" he said and laughed a bit.
I sent him my address.
I then hopped on his back and put my head on his shoulder.
"Caden" I said.
"Yah" He said.
"I enjoyed hanging out with u, we should do it again sometime" I said half asleep.
"Yah" He said and laughed a little.
"I enjoyed it too"
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
At home
"Maddie?" I hear Caden say.
I slowly open my eyes.
"Your home" He said and helped me get off his back.
We were standing by the front door.
"Thank you for tonight" I said and smiled at Caden.
"Anytime" He said and smiled. I opened the door and was about to close it, when I opened it back up. He was looking at me. I looked at Caden's eyes. They were beautiful. We both were just staring at each other. I step outside the door not taking my eyes off Caden.
He finally makes the move and kisses my lips. It lasted for about three seconds then we both puled away, but our foreheads were still touching. I smiled and moved away from him.
"I'll see you tomorrow" I said and blushed.
"Yah, see you tomorrow Maddie" he said then I walked inside the house and closed the door.
I walked up to my room then turned on the shower. I then hopped in.
After shower
I got out of the shower, put some pajamas on, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, then laid on my bed.
I grab my phone. I scroll through my notifications and see a text from Oliver.
'So you like Caden?' It said.
  Oh boy.

WASSUP MY DUDES. I hope you like this chapter lol. Das all I'm gonna say, bye✌️💜