Chapter 28

Maddie's P.O.V
Oliver came running to me as I stood by the Office.
"Maddie what happened?!" He asked me sounding really concerned.
"Sebastian and Caden got into a fight, and Sebastian ended up in the hospital" I told him trying my best to keep my tears in.
"Where is Caden?!" He yelled at me.
"I don't know" I said and backed up. I could tell he was pissed off, I mean, it's his brother.
"I'm gonna beat his ass when I find him" He said.
"Oliver, please don't. Sebastian is already hurt, I can't have you getting hurt too"
"Maddie, my brother is in the hospital because of him!"
"Oliver please!" I said pleading to him.
He was quiet for a second. Then he started running towards something. I couldn't tell what he was running towards till I finally saw him, Caden.
"Oliver don't!" I screamed, but before I knew it he was on top of Caden punching him. My mind was everywhere, I didn't know what to do.
The last thing I saw was Caden punch Oliver in the face, and that's when everything went black.
————————
"Hello, Maddison, can you hear me?" I hear an echoey voice say. I tried to open my eyes, but there was a bright light shining on them. I squinted my eyes.
"Yes" I responded.
The bright light was gone and I opened my eyes. I was in a hospital room with a nurse.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You passed out. I think you were just overwhelmed" she said.
I nodded my head and closed my eyes again. It felt good to rest, but as I was resting, I remembered about Sebastian and Oliver. I quickly sat up on my bed.
"What room is Sebastian Moy in?!" I asked stressing out.
"Maddison, I'm going to need you to calm down. Lay back please"
"How am I not supposed to be stressed when I don't even know if the person I love is okay"
"Honey, your fifteen, your relationship can't be that serious" she said and my blood started boiling. I look at her hand, no ring.
"Hmm, it may not be that serious but I know it's more serious than your live life, oh wait, you don't have a love life, I mean, your like 50 and your not married" I said and when I was finished I put my hand over my mouth because I was shocked about what I just said.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that" I said.
"It's fine, just lay down" she said sounding annoyed with me.
I wanted to see Sebastian, but I just pissed off the nurse, so I wasn't going to argue anymore.
I lay back down.
"Thank you" She said.
"You can see this Sebastian in thirty minutes. You just need time to rest and calm down" she continued and I nodded.
________About Forty Minutes Later______
I haven't slept the whole time because I really wanted to see Sebastian. Whenever the nurse would come back into my room, I would pretend like I was asleep.
I checked the clock and it's been about 40 minutes so I was able to see Sebastian now. I quickly hopped out of the bed. I was about to walk out when I noticed I was wearing a blue hospital gown thingy. I didn't want to walk out of my room in that, but when I looked around for my clothes, I couldn't find them, so I had no choice. I was walking through the halls afraid that I was going to get in trouble because somebody was going to see me in the gown and send me back to my room. I kept walking until I saw the nurse.
"Where is Sebastian's room" I asked her.
"Room C36" she responded.
"Thank you!" I said and started to run, but she stopped me.
"Don't run, it's not healthy for you right now" she said and I nodded.
I fast walked to Sebastian's room.
Once I got to his room I opened the door. I looked around and my heart stopped. This was my dads room. The room that he was in a coma in. The room where he died. I entered the room and closed the door. I walked to Sebastian's bed and sat next to him.
I was really close to bursting out into tears. My throat started to hurt from holding them back in. I didn't say anything, I just took Sebastian's hand and put it in mine. I sat there in silence.
Oliver's P.O.V.
*back to when they were fighting*
I was on top of Caden. We were both throwing punches at each other.
"OLIVER STOP!"
"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?!"
"BECAUSE I HAVE A DEAL!"
I stopped punching.
"What is it?!" I yelled at him.
"I like Maddie"
"Okay, and.." I said really annoyed.
"I also hate Sebastian and whenever I see his face, I want to beat him up" I throw a punch at him.
"OLIVER STOP!" I stopped.
"But I won't hurt him anymore if-"
"IF WHAT?!" I interrupted him.
"If you let me have Maddie"
"What do you mean?!"
"I mean, I won't hurt Sebastian if I can get close with Maddie, but you can't tell Sebastian"
"What the hell!"
"It's a yes or no answer buddy"
I hated this idea, but he put my brother in the hospital, I couldn't have that happen again.
"Fine, but Sebastian and Maddie can't figure out that I'm in this"

Oliver Oliver Oliver😂 So uh, today I was rereading my first few chapters and those were probably the most cringe thing I have ever seen😂💀 I don't know how you guys like this story😂 Oh whale🐳 Thanks for supporting me tho❤️ Anyways, I'll try to update soon, and that's all I have to say😂 Mkay bye💗 Actually, I do have to say one more thing. I still haven't gotten over the Lauren brake up😞
"'Road work ahead' Yah, I sure hope it does"😂 I think I might've already done that vine, oh well😂 Comment if you know that vine.