Chapter 30

Maddie's P.O.V
BEEP BEEP BEEP!
I turn off my alarm and get out of bed. I felt good today. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.
I wore this today.

Once I was done getting dressed, I went to the bathroom and did my hair

Once I was done getting dressed, I went to the bathroom and did my hair. I decided to curl my hair.
After I was done getting ready for school, I went into the kitchen and ate breakfast. I had strawberries and vanilla yogurt.
When I was done eating I sat on the couch in the living room and went on my phone.
About 5 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. There was standing Sebastian and Oliver.
"Ready?" Oliver said.
"Yep!" I said and walked out the house and closed the door.
"Wait, hold on" I said and opened the door.
"BYE MOM!" I yelled.
"Bye honey, have a good day!" She said.
"Thanks, you too!" I said then closed the door.
"Okay now I'm ready" I said and laughed a bit.
"Okay" Oliver said and laughed too.
I looked at Sebastian and he was looking down at the ground behind Oliver and I. I stopped walking so he could catch up.
"Don't look so sad Seb, I still love you, and we're still best friends" I said.
"Yah yah, I know" he said and chuckled.
"Then why are you sad" I asked.
"Because your not my girl anymore" he said.
"Not right now, but it's not going to be like that forever, just wait till I get my life back together" I said.
"Your right, sorry"
"Don't be sorry about anything Sebastian" I said then kissed him on the cheek.
We later arrived at school. I walked into the gates. As I walked through, somebody yelled my name.
I looked around and I see Sarah.
"Maddie, please listen to me" she says.
"What do you want?" I ask her.
"I want to be friends again"
"And why would you think I'm okay with that?"
"Maddie please, I am so sorry for everything I did, but Maddie, I miss you so much, please" she said pleading.
"I'll think about it Sarah, but just know that it's going to be hard to decide because you made me think that Sebastian cheated on me and I was miserable through the time we weren't together" I said while getting angry. I don't think I'm going to be friends with her again, but I know one thing, and that is that I don't want to talk to her right now. I'm having a good day so far, and I don't want her to ruin it. I left Sarah standing there.
I look around, and realize that I don't have that many friends. I usually only hung out with Sarah, but ya know...
I walked around and found Sebastian with his friends. I walked over to him. Then once I got to him, I hugged him from the back.
"Hi Maddie" he said and turned around. I looked at his eyes and he looked at mine. We just stood there for awhile till I looked down.
"Uhh, hi guys" I said to Brandon, Hailey (Ona), and Jesse.
"Hey" they said and laughed a bit.
The bell soon rang and I went to my English class with Sebastian. We both sat in our seats which were still next to each other.
"Alright class, today we are going to be doing..."
After Class
I left English and now I have a free period. I decided to go to the library and study for a test that I have on Friday in English.
Sebastian was with his friends, so I went to the library by myself. When I got there, all of the tables were full with students except for one but it had a boy there. I walked over to the table.
"Can I sit here?"I asked the boy.
"Of course" He said.
I sat down and got out my text book.
"Oh my gosh! I love your nails!" He said.
"Thanks!" I said.
"By the way my name is Mark and I'm gay" he said.
"Nice to meet ya Mark, my name is Maddie" I said in a enthusiastic voice making him laugh. To be honest, I love gay people because they are so like honest with you, I don't know if I'm the only who thinks that. (Everybody is welcome🏳️‍🌈)
"Do you wanna hang out later?" He asked me.
"Of course! Where?" I replied.
"Starbucks!" He said.
"YES" I yelled.
"SHHHHHH" the librarian said.
"Sorry" I whispered.
After School
"You ready to go Maddie?" Sebastian asked.
"I'm not going to be walking with you today" I said.
"Oh, who are you going with?" He asked.
"Mark" I said. Sebastian's jaw clenched and his hands balled into fists.
I put my hand on him and said,"He's gay"
"Oh" Sebastian said and chuckled a little bit. He unwrapped his hands and stopped clenching his jaw.
"Calm down Sebastian" I said and laughed.
"Just go" He said while laughing.
I went to the library where Mark and I decided to meet up.
I guess I got there first because I don't see him.
I waited a while and he finally showed up.
"Geez what took you so long?" I said.
"I was with a boy" he said and blushed.
"OOOO B your gonna tell me everything at Starbucks!" I grabbed his hand and started running to Starbucks.
At Starbucks
"Okay spill" I said.
"So today when I was in Science, I met this guy, he's knew"
"EEEEEHH" I squealed.
"But I'm not sure if he's ya know, gay" he said.
"I'm pretty sure if he's straight and he gets to know you, he'd be gay for you" I said and we both laughed.

HIYA GUYS! I have to go to school so that's all I can say rn😂 mkay bye💗