Chapter 15

Maddie's P.O.V
"M-mom! When did you get here?!"
Right when I said that Sebastian walks over to his room.
"Here you go Mad- Oh my goodness. Mrs. Rose, when did you get here?"
"I got released from the hospital today, I woke up two days ago, the Hospital called Maddie, but you never responded" she said and looked at me. Those were the days that I got raped and kidnapped, that guy took my phone away from me, and I still don't have it.
"Oh um Mom, can I talk to you for a sec?" I said. Sebastian then looks at me, and mouths 'should I go' and I shook my head no because I was nervous to tell my mom that I was raped. He smiles a little and sits next to me on his bed.
"Um mom, there is a reason I didn't pick up the phone the past few days" I said and she just gives me a confused face.
"Well, one morning I was at Sebastian's house, I spent the night at his house after I got the news about dad-" I continue but get interrupted.
"What happened to dad?" She says, WHY DID THE HOSPITAL LEAVE ME TO TELL THE NEWS TO MOM.
"H-he" I started to cry. Sebastian started to rub my back and was telling me it was okay, I seriously love him so much.
"He didn't make it mom" I say and start sobbing. She didn't say anything or start crying, she was just in shock.
"M-mom" I said, Sebastian grabbed my hand. It was silent for a moment until my mom started crying.
"NO NO NO!" She said while sobbing. I got off the bed and walked to her and gave her a huge hug.
"Mom I'm so sorry" I say.
"Baby it's not your fault, don't apologize"
We just stood there hugging each other in silence, but later she broke the silence.
"What were you going to tell me?"
I look at Sebastian and his eyes were watering. I sit back down on the bed and hold his hand.
"In the morning after I spent the night at Sebastian's house, I decided to go visit you at the hospital, and it was really early in the morning. Anyways, while I was walking there a m-man" I tried to continue but I couldn't, I just told her what happened, " mom he r-raped me" I said and I was a total mess, her eyes widened.
"Is that why you have bruises and cuts on your face?" She said looking at me and started crying even more.
"Y-yes"
"I'm so sorry baby, you should never had to have gone through that" She sat down next to me and we hugged each other. I just wanted to forget all of this.
"We need to go the police station and report this" My mom said.
"Can we go later, I just want to sleep right now"
"Of course baby. Is it okay if she just sleeps here Sebastian?"
"Of course" He says and looks at me, giving me a tiny smile.
"Okay, I'm going to get going now, I'll see you later" she says, hugs both of us, then leaves.
Mrs. Rose
I go home and start crying and screaming, why did he have to die?! I couldn't let Maddie see me like this, and that's why I had her stay at Sebastian's.
Maddie's P.O.V
I laid down on Sebastian's bed and he does the same. We laid facing each other.
"I really hope everything gets better from here" I said.
"I think it will Maddie, I have hope that it will" He says and pecks my lips. I don't know what I'd do without Sebastian.
"I love you so much Sebastian"
"I love you too Maddie, now go to sleep" He says and laughs.
"Okay okay" I say and laugh with him. A few minutes later, my eyes started getting heavier and I fell asleep.
*After Nap*
I woke up after my nap. I decided to go back home so I could get ready to go the police station. I wrote Sebastian a note before I left. I was walking home but when I got to the front door I heard screaming and crying. I quickly opened the door and ran to my moms room to see if she was okay, but then I realized as I got closer to her room, it was her that was crying.
"MOM OPEN THE DOOR!" I said and shook the door knob.
"Baby go back to Sebastian's please" she said while still crying.
"Mom I can't leave you while your like this"
"Honey I'm fine, now go"
"Mom plea-"
"DAMN IT! MADDISON ROSE GO BACK TO SEBASTIAN'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" She snapped at me. I started crying, I can't believe she did that. I didn't say anything back. I just went to my room and grabbed a few pairs of shirts and pants, shorts, socks, and pajamas. I was staying at Sebastian's house. I'm so pissed at her right now. I was just trying to help and she snaps. I put all of my clothes in a bag as well as a pair of shoes and run back to Sebastian's house, still crying. When I opened the door, I saw Natalia and Mateo.
"Maddie why are you crying?"
"I- uh, I'm fine, I just don't want to talk about it right now"
"Fine, but I would like to know later, I'm like your second mom, and I don't need you to worry about anything, okay?" Ugh, whyyy?
"Um okay" I say.
I walk back to Sebastian's room to see him still sleeping on his bed. I go into the bathroom and wipe off my face so he doesn't worry about why I was crying. I turn the water on and splash my face with it. I go back into his room.
"Hey Maddie, you okay?" He said, I guess I accidentally woke him up.
"Yah, I'm fine"
"Oh okay, wanna watch a movie"
"Sure" I said with a smile.
"Come here, lay with me" He said dragging out the 'e' in me. I laugh at him. I walk over to him. He goes to grab the remote that was on his nightstand.
"Maddie, why are you here?" He asks me, I was confused on what he said.
"What?"
"It's not that I don't want you here or anything, but this note says that you were going to your house?" Dang it, I forgot to through the note away.
"Um, I decided to stay here instead" he knew I was lying.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Later" I said, he just nodded.
"Let's watch the movie now, yeah?" He said.
"Sure"
"What do you want to watch?"
"I don't know" I suggested.
"Conjuring" He said.
"Sebastian, I don't really like scary movies" I said.
"Well I'm here if you need somebody to hold onto" he said and laughed a little.
He turned on he movie, and I was really scared.
"Sebastian, do we have to watch this?"
"Maddie your fine" he said and chuckled.
"Fine, but if I have nightmares tonight it's your fault"
"Okay, whatever"
"I hate you Sebastian"
"I love you too Maddie"
*during movie*
We were about a little over 1/3 of the movie, and I hated it, I just knew that the scary parts were about to happen, and just as I assumed, a pop out happened.
"HOLY CRAP!" I said and put my head into Sebastian's chest. Of course he just started laughing.
"Sebastian, it's not funny"
"It kinda is Maddie"
"I'm done watching this, I'm gonna take a shower, and your gonna watch this movie all alone"
"Maddie I was just kidding, twenty more minutes before you take a shower, please"
"Ugh, Fine"
*twenty minutes pass*
I was gonna take a shower, but I ended up falling asleep for the rest of the movie. I wake up to see Sebastian sleeping. Wow, we sleep a lot. I decided to go take a shower. I grab my phone and clothes and go into the bathroom. I put on music and went into the shower.
(Play Song)'I
When I was about done in the shower, Sebastian came into the bathroom. He couldn't see me because he had a curtain, not a glass door.
"Maddie what is this song called?"
"Um, I don't know, check on my phone"
"Oh right" I looked at him passed the curtains and saw him looking on my phone.
"Oh, it's called, Sad Song by We The Kings"
"Oh cool. This should be like our song Sebastian"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean like ya know, everybody has like a song with someone"
"Oh okay, sure" he said and smiled at me.
"And this song is perfect because it makes sense, wanna know why?"
"Why?"
"Because "without you I feel broke like I'm half of a whole'" I sang to him a lyric of the song and we both started laughing.
"I feel the same about you Mads, I love you"
"Love ya too Sebastian"
He left the bathroom and I finished washing out the last of my conditioner that was in my hair and got out.
I got dressed into my pajamas, sport shorts and a shirt that Sebastian let me borrow one time when he was at my house. I then walked out of the bathroom.
"Hey, is that my shirt?"
"Yep" I said and we both laughed.
"I like you wearing my clothes"
"Thanks" I said and we laughed again.
"Hey, can I borrow you hair dryer?" I asked Sebastian.
"Sure it's in the cabinet under the sink"
"Okay, thanks"
"Welcome"
I walked into the bathroom and blow dryer my hair then walked out. I walked and later down on Sebastian's bed. Then Natalia came in.
"You ready to talk about it?"
"Um, I'm assuming I don't really have a choice"
"Yep, now come with me"
I got up and followed her. She took us to her room.
"Okay, I'm going to paint your nails and your going to tell me what happened, okay?"
"Okay"
I started.
"Well I was going home to get ready because my mom said she was gonna take Sebastian and I to the police station so the police could try to find the guy that raped me-"
"WAIT SOMEBODY RAPED YOU?!" She said. How did Sebastian and Oliver not tell there mom?!

I hope you like this chapter. I'm going to be a bit busy this weekend, but I'll try to update still. Okay, love y'all!😁❤️ also I'm sorry for the terrible chapter. I didn't check over it, ya know what, I'm not going to say if I checked over it or not because you guys will probably know the answer😂 BYE NOW!✌️