Chapter 8

Maddie's P.O.V
Sebastian was taking me somewhere, and I don't know where it is, all I know, is that it's far away. We have to walk everywhere because we don't have a car, but he seems like he knows where he's going so that's good. "Are we almost there?" I ask. "Yes" He replied. I was getting really tired. "You wanna go on my back?" "Sure" I say and smiled at him. I jump on his back. This reminded me of last night at the hospital, Sebastian kissed me, took me home, and slept with me. (not like that😂)It honestly felt right, even though it's so wrong to like my best friend. I mean, I used to love him as a friend, but now I love him more than that. "What are you thinking about?" Sebastian asks. "Um...." "Um what?" "I'll tell you after our date, okay?" "Okay" He gave me a weird look. We were now at a little forest. "We're gonna do a little hike if that's okay" He said. "Yes, I love hiking!" I say to him and he laughs at me. "Good, because it's gonna be kinda long" "oh, okay" He then puts me down off his back to the ground. We enter the forest and we hike about a mile.
Sebastian's P.O.V (during hike)
I look at Maddie as she hiking. I never really knew how beautiful she was till a few days ago. Her beautiful hazel eyes, her long brown hair. She is perfect, and I was so blinded by Sophia that I didn't even notice.
Maddie's P.O.V
"We're almost there, but you need to put this blindfold on" Sebastian said. "Okay where is it" "Right here" he said and took his hands and covered my eyes. "Oh, okay" I say and laugh. We walk a few more steps. "Ready?" He asks. "Yep" I say and smile. "3...2...1.." He takes his hands off my eyes. I see a little picnic trees surrounding it and fairy lights hanging onto them. It was beautiful. "Sebastian this is so beautiful. I'm seriously gonna start crying" I say and I walk over to him. I give him a big hug, then I look into his eyes. "You didn't have to do this, you know that right?" "Yah, but I want great memories to last forever" I was still staring into his eyes. We both slowly lean in till our lips connect. We kiss slowly but passionately. This all felt right. We kiss for about 6 seconds till we disconnect. "Thank you Sebastian" "Anything for you Maddie" A tear of joy came out of my eye. "Don't cry Maddie, I came here to make you happy, not to cry" I know I shouldn't be crying like a baby, but I've honestly been so down lately with my parents, and this was just the perfect thing to make me happy. "Sebastian you have no idea how much this means to me" "Maddie, can you tell me what you were thinking about earlier now. It seemed important because you looked so deep into thought. "Oh, yah. I was-uh- thinking about us" "Like what stuff" "No more questions, you asked me what I was thinking of and I told you" I say and we both laugh. "Fine, let's eat"
We finish eating our food. "There is one more thing I want to do" Sebastian said and opened up a bag that he was carrying. He brought out two bathing suits, one of them was mine, and one was his, but when did he get my bathing suit. "When did you get my bathing suit?" I say and laugh. "I may have grabbed it when you left the room this morning" "What if I said no to you about the date, would you just have kept my bathing suit?" "No, I would've just said like 'You forgot your bathing suit at our house' ya know, because we have a pool" "Yep, got it" I say and we both laugh. "Put it on" "Where?" "Change behind a tree, I won't look, I'm gonna be changing over there" he said and pointed at a tree. "Okay" I grab my bikini and went behind a tree and got dressed, except I needed him to tie the top. "Sebastian, are you done yet?" "Yep" I went from behind the tree and to him still holding the strings of my top. "Can you tie this please?" "Yah" He took the strings and tied them. "Is that good?" "Yep, thanks Seb" "No problem" He said and I went to go put out my shoes back on. Sebastian as well. When we were done, he took my hand and we started walking till we reached a lake. It was beautiful. The sun was going down, so you could see the reflection of the sun and sky on the water. I walked over to the water and felt it. It was freezing. "Sebastian, I love this and all, but the water is freakin cold" "Your going in Maddie" He said and laughed. "No I'm not, you can't make me" "Oh yes I can" he said and started running after me. "SEBASTIAN NO!" "MADDIE YES!" I ran as fast as I could but he still caught up. He picked me up and started running towards the water. "SEBASTIAN DON'T YOU DARE!" I said, but he didn't listen and ran with me in his arms into the water. "SEBASTIAN! I hate you!" "Nah, you love me" He said dragging out the love. "Yah, whatever you say. If I get sick, I'm blaming it on you" "You won't get sick little baby" "I'm not a little baby" I say and splash him with water. He looked at me with a 'you better run because that was not a smart move' face, so I swam away before he could splash me back, but as I started to swim he followed me. I started swimming faster, but he caught up and splashed me. "SEBASTIAN!" "I wonder how many times you've said that" "Your annoying" "Thanks" He said and I started to swim away from him. "I'm gonna get out now because I'm cold. Did you bring towels?" "Yah, there in the bag" "Okay, thanks" I said and we smiled at each other. I started walking back to our little picnic spot and once I got the stuff, I brought it back to the lake. I took a towel out of the bag and wrapped it around me. I then saw Sebastian sitting on a big rock looking at the sky which was now dark covered with stars. I walked over to him with his towel. "Hey, I brought you your towel" "Oh, thanks Maddie" "Yep" "Come sit with me" He said. I got up on the rock. We sat together and he wrapped an arm around me. "Maddie, can I tell you something?" "Yah, of course" "Okay, um- I know we are only 15 year olds, and some people think we don't what love is, but I think I know what it is now, and it's all because of you. Maddie, I think I'm in love with you" "Sebastian, I love you too" I say back and we kiss. We then look at the sky. "It's beautiful" I say. "Not as beautiful as you" He says to me. "Awww, thank you" I say and blush. "Sebastian, I'm getting a little tired" "Okay, wanna start heading home?" "Yah" "Okay" He says and smiles a small smile. We walk back over to our stuff. I check my phone to see what time it is, 8:45 p.m. Wow, we were here for awhile. We start walking back home.
After awhile we finally finished hiking through the forest and we reached the road. My phone then started ringing. I picked it up.
"Hello?"
Sebastian's P.O.V
Maddie picks up her phone hat was ringing. She starts talking, and then all of a sudden she drops to the ground and starts sobbing. "Maddie, what's wrong" "Sebastian, he- he's g-gone" "Who?" "My d-dad. He's dead!" Oh my god.

I'm updating again! I hope you like this chapter! Alright now, bye y'all😁✌️ Also, didn't go through this one either👍