Chapter 32

Maddie's P.O.V
Just when life was about to get back to normal, but NO, MORE DRAMA! Sebastian shouldn't even have overreacted like that. WERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER! He can't just get mad at me for somebody kissing me. I'm not his girl anymore.
I thought about this as I walked home from Sebastian's house.
When I got home, I went to my room and got ready for bed. I put on a crop top and some shorts on for bed and then washed my face.
After I was done I laid on my bed and went on my phone. I saw messages from Sebastian.
Sebastian: Maddie, I'm sorry please forgive me.
Sebastian: I shouldn't have overreacted. I had no reason to, we aren't even together.
Sebastian: I'm so sorry.
Maddie: Sebastian, my life was finally drama free. I went through hell when all the drama happen. I CANT GO ONE DAY WITHOUT HAVING DRAMA! Do you know how hard it is. The hardest part is that I don't have anybody to go to. I hear my mom crying still, she doesn't show it to me though, she's trying to stay strong for me, but if I go to her with more drama, I'm going to make it harder for her. I also don't have a dad to go to or any close friends. I don't have any siblings. The only person I have rn is Oliver but he lives with you! And I know that if I go over there your going to try to help me, but I already know that your going to start EVEN MORE DRAMA! THATS ALL YOU EVER DO SEBASTIAN!
seen

He read that message, I didn't mean the last part it just came out.

Maddie: I didn't mean that last part.
Sebastian: No your right Maddie, you might as well not even hang out with me anymore. I want you to be happy, and if I'm causing drama for you, then I'm fine with you not seeing me anymore... if that's going to make you happy.

I read it. I didn't even know what to say. I just turned my phone off and start crying.
I'm broken and I don't know if I'm ever going to be put back together.
I stood up from my bed and looked at the pictures that were around my mirror frame in my room. It had pictures of my dad and I... Sarah and I... Oliver and I..... my mom and I.... and... Sebastian and I. There was one of Sebastian and I where I was on his back and I was giving him a kiss on the cheek. My crying turned into sobbing. I fell on the ground and just laid there crying. I didn't want to get up. If I got up what was I going to do.
I soon fell asleep thinking of what my life has become.
Beep beep beep!!!!
I woke up in my bed.
"Mom?" I called out.
"Yes honey?" She replied.
"Did u put me in my bed?"
"No, why were you on the floor though?"
"I don't know" I responded confused.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear. I wore a vans shirt and blue jeans with my vans. I then went to my bathroom and brushed my hair. Then I put it in a messy bun.
When I was done getting ready for school, I went downstairs and ate breakfast.
Sebastian's P.O.V (at night)
I'm such a horrible person. Maddie was right. I do cause all the drama. I made everything worse, but I love her and I can't help myself.
I shouldn't go over to her house, but I just have to.
I walked to Maddie's house and walked around the house to Maddie's room window. She was on the ground sleeping. She was crying. I could see the dry tears on her face.
I opened the window and climbed through. I picked Maddie up and put her on her bed. I then quickly left making sure that if she woke up she wouldn't see me.
Maddie's P.O.V (current time)
I went to the fridge and got the yogurt and raspberries out. Then I went to the pantry and grabbed the oatmeal, then went to the cabinet to get a bowl. I first put the yogurt into the bowl, then the oatmeal on top, then the raspberries. When I was finished making my breakfast I grabbed a spoon and ate it.
When I was finished I went sat on the couch in the living room and went on my phone. I don't even know why I did this, but I looked back at Sebastian and my messages.
"And I know that if I go over there your going to try to help me, but I already know that your going to start EVEN MORE DRAMA! THATS ALL YOU EVER DO SEBASTIAN!" That part killed me. Why did I even say that?
My thoughts were interrupted by somebody knocking on the door. I went to the door and saw Oliver standing there.
"Hey Maddie"
"Hey Oliver. Is Sebastian coming?"
"He walked to school by himself. He said he didn't want you to see him because of drama or something. I'm assuming you know what he's talking about"
"Uh yah" I said and looked down realizing that Sebastian is walking by himself because of me.
Oliver and I made our way to school. When we got there I saw Sebastian at his bench all alone.
I was going to walk over to him but I stopped. I wanted to go but something in me told me not to go. I just had a feeling.
I stared at him then realized I probably look like a creep. I decided that I should talk to him. I walked over to the bench, but before I got there, he stood up and walked into the gym. I don't know why he's going in there though. Nobody is aloud in the gym in the morning. I followed him without going into the gym. When he got in there, I looked though the window on the door and saw Sophia and him kissing. My heart dropped and my breathing got heavy, but I didn't cry. I can't. We're not together, there is no reason for me to cry. I sat on the bench that Sebastian was sitting at trying to fix my breathing. He then walked out of the gym with Sophia. He looked around and his eyes landed on mine. His eyes widened and he started to walk towards me, but I shook my head got up and walked away. There is no reason for me to be mad or sad, we're not together. We're not together. We're not together. I kept repeating that in my head to make sure I wasn't going to cry. I walked to my English class hoping that I wouldn't have to talk to Sebastian for the rest of the day.
The class soon started.
"Okay class, today we are going to be writing stories"
I soon dazed off and looked out a window. I couldn't get Sebastian oof my mind no matter how bad I didn't want to think about him.
"Maddie"
I tried to think about something else.
"Maddie!" Mr. Smith yelled making me jump.
"Yes" I said.
"Stop dazing off and pay attention" he said and I nodded.
"Now tell me your story idea" he said.
"Um" I said.
"Any day now would be great" he said pissing me off, but I didn't show it.
"Once, there was a boy and girl. They were best friends. Soon they became closer friends and even started dating. They soon fell in love, but when they did, a whole bunch of drama happened because of the guy and-"
"Hold on Ms. Rose. Does anybody else want to add on to her story"
Sebastian raised his hand.
"Sebastian" Mr. Smith said.
"Although the guy started the drama the girl didn't know that all of it happened because he loved her-" Sebastian said.
"But the guy didn't know what she was going through, he didn't put himself in her shoes- " I said.
"He didn't know, but he tried to help her, but she kept pushing him away!"
"She kept pushing him away because he was causing drama!"
"And he tried to help her, and not all of the drama was caused by him!"
"Maybe not all of it, but he made everything worse! Then eventually they broke up because the girl couldn't handle it!"
"Stop! Both of you!" Mr. Smith said.
"You two need to calm down, go outside" he said.
Sebastian and I both got up from our seats and walked out of the classroom.
I went to the bathroom.
"Maddie?" Sebastian said standing outside of the bathroom.
"What do you want Sebastian?!" I said in an 'stop talking to me because I don't want to talk to you' tone.
"You know what Maddie?! ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS HELP YOU!" He said and walked into the girls bathroom not caring.
"WELL LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW! YOUR HELPING DIDNT DO ANYTHING!"
"REALLY?! BECAUSE I REMEMBER YOU SAYING HOW GRATEFUL YOU WERE FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS THERE FOR YOU!"
I didn't say anything. I just walked out of the bathroom. He turned me around.
"Maddie please let me help you" He said with his face really close to mine.
"Seb- I-I-" I didn't finish my sentence I just fell to the ground, but Sebastian caught me in his arms. I cried. I cried for everything I lost. I let all of it out. I then thought of his kiss with Sophia.
"S-Sebastian?"
"I already know what your going to ask, not right now please"
I nodded.
I put my head in his chest and he held my hand.
"Breathe in and breath out Maddie" he said.
We were breathing together. I missed this. 

Okay so um, it's been like 20 days💀 and I'm sorry. So I'm just gonna make this caption short so I can post this. Hope you enjoy.