Chapter 11

Maddie's P.O.V
"Okay, before we leave, since it's getting dark, I have something to give you Seb" I say. "Maddie, you didn't have to get me anything" He replied back. "I know, but I wanted to" I grab the two bracelets out of my back pocket of my pants. "It's not much, but these are two bracelets, one for you, one for me. On the bracelet there is an infinity sign, which means that even if this relationship doesn't work, I still want to be friends with you forever, for infinity" I explain. "Maddie, I love you so much" We hug and smile at each other. "I love you too"
After we were done packing up everything, we decided to go eat something. "Where are we going to?" I ask. "Uhh, I don't know, what do you feel like having?" He said back. "I don't know, that's why I asked you" "McDonalds?" He suggested. "Sure, why not" I said and laughed. So, we head to McDonalds. Once we get there, we order and wait for our food. "Do you wanna way here, or go back home or..." Sebastian asks. "I was thinking we could eat it here, and then maybe I could go see my mom after this, if that's okay" I say. "Okie Dokie" he replies. Once our food was ready we ate it and headed over to the hospital.
We arrived at the hospital and headed to my moms room. I walk into here room to see a doctor in there. "How is she doing?" I ask. "She's doing okay, she's still in a coma" "Um, thanks" "No problem" The doctor then leaves. I go to my mom and sit by her bed. "I really miss you mom, but I just want you to know that I'll be here when you wake up. We won't have dad anymore, it's just gonna be us two. I really miss him. It's kinda hard not having your parents with you, but Sebastian has been helping me a lot, as well as his family. I'm so grateful for the people that I'm surrounded with. I was so scared when you and dad got in the car crash, but they were there for me, and I appreciate that so much" A tear falls down my face. I didn't want to cry, so I decided to go back to Sebastian who was waiting outside the room. Once I walk out the door he stands up and gives me a hug. "She's gonna make it, I just have this big feeling that she is" I say to him. "I feel like she is too" He kisses my forehead. "Are you ready to go?" He asks. "Yep. We should probably go back home, I'm probably gonna go back to school tomorrow. It's feels like I haven't been there in so long" I say and laugh a little. "Alrighty, lets go" He says, grabs my hand, and leads my out of the hospital back home.
"Wanna go to my house tonight?" Sebastian asks. "Sure" We were at my house at this time, so I packed my stuff and we went to Sebastian's house. Once we got there, I was greeted by Sebastian's family. I said hi to everyone and then went into the guest room. I would sleep in the same room as Sebastian, but it's a little more awkward now that his family is here. I put my stuff down, and go to Sebastian. "Hey Seb, can I take a shower in your bathroom?" I ask. "Yah that's fine" "thanks" "your welcome" I go back into the guest room and grab my pajamas, then go to Sebastian's bathroom. I take a quick shower and put my pajamas on, which was just sport shorts and a kinda cropped tank top. I then blow dry my hair and put it in a messy bun. After, I brush my teeth and then go back into the guest room. I lay in my bed and go on my phone. I think everybody was in their rooms by now. I go onto Instagram and look on my page to see a picture of my mom, dad, and I. I miss them so much. I shed a tear. I put my phone down and try to fall asleep before I had a breakdown, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't fall asleep. I have anxiety, and at night I think, a lot, and that just makes my anxiety worse. I can't even think positive when this happens. I decide to go to Sebastian's room. He was laying in his bed sleeping. I sat on his bed. "Are you okay Maddie?" I guess he wasn't sleeping, unless I woke him up. "I couldn't sleep" "Come here" he said and pointed to the other side of his bed that he wasn't sleeping on. I laid there and he wrapped his arm over me. "Everything is gonna be okay" He said and cuddled me. "I love you Sebastian" "I love you too Maddie" With that my eyes slowly started to close, I don't know how he did that, but I'm so glad that I have him.

This chapter sucks, I haven't been active, WOW, everything is going great😁😂 But for real, I'm sorry for not being active, I had softball all last weekend, and I just didn't have motivation to write the past few days, but that's over, I'll try to get a new chapter up soon. LOVE YA'LL!!!💜 (also, you guessed it, I didn't go through this😂)