Baby Yamada

Over the weekend, Yamada prepared for the coming week at Yuuei. He decided that taking a pushchair would be too much hassle, thus got a baby carrier. Izuku seemed to enjoy being close to him at all times, and often used that time to sleep.
On Monday, Yamada got Izuku ready, dressing him in a light blue Babygro with a kitten on the front, before grabbing a small bag of toys to keep Izuku entertained. Once he was sure he had everything, they set off.

Midnight had gladly warned the other teachers of Izuku's condition due to his quirk, but Yamada hadn't expected them to watch from afar. Izuku was awake watching the teachers with tired eyes. Izuku patted Yamada's arm, when he looked down, Izuku was then patting his hand towards the teachers. Yamada ruffled his hair, t least the kid was able to show what he wanted, even without being able to speak.
"He wants to say hi to you guys." Yamada glanced at the teachers. They quickly rushed over and began to coo over him. Izuku gave them his wonky smile in reply, answering with his gurgling laugh, patting his hand towards them again. Midnight came into the room, and rushed over to Izuku.
"Hello little Izu! How are you?" She cooed. Izuku looked up at her, before making a sound. "Aw, he's trying to answer! Yamada let me hold him."
"He's still tired." Yamada told her.
"So? He's quite happy to fall asleep on me." Midnight frowned.
"Yes, but classes start soon." Yamada replied. "If I gave him to you, I probably would have him back until lunch."
"Is that a bad thing?" Midnight smiled
"Wow, Present Mic being serious. I never thought I'd see the day." Ectoplasm smiled. Yamada looked down at Izuku patting his arm, before resting his cheek against his chest and falling asleep.
"He sure sleeps a lot for a kid." Aizawa muttered.
"He's a baby, Shouta. What's your excuse?" Yamada looked over at him, Aizawa glared at him as the other teachers held in their laughter. Izuku laughed in his sleep, turning everyone's attention back to him.
"So goddamn cute!" Midnight gushed.

~~~~~~

Present Mic noticed the looks he was getting from students as he headed to his class. Izuku, awoken by the curious students, remained quiet. Leaning into Yamada as if to protect himself. Yamada softly ruffled his hair as he reached his class, he knew they would have questions. But he also knew he was going to have to be quieter then usual as to make sure he didn't scare Izuku. He smiled down at his son.
"Let's see how well you respond to them." He said, and opened his classroom door. The usually loud class was completely silent.
"It's true!" A girl gasped. "sensei brought a baby!"
"Who's the kid, sensei!" A boy shouted out, before being hit across the back of the head by the guy behind him.
"Careful, little kids can be easily scared by loud noises idiot. Besides, its it really okay for you to be babysitting in our lessons sensei?" The second boy asked.
"Firstly, I am not babysitting. Secondly, Introductions. This is my son, Yamada Izuku, you'll be seeing a lot of him from now on." Yamada told them. "But, I need to warn you about his quirk..." The class gasped, then quickly shut up. Being born with your quirk was unusual. The first ever child with a quirk was born with it, Yamada was another known case, and now little Izuku. Yamada could feel Izuku squirm uncomfortably. "Yes, he has an empathy quirk, he can feel how you all feel. So, at this current time, he cannot deal with negative emotions."
"Come one sensei, when have we ever been negative?" A girl grinned, Izuku watched them all. Once Yamada had informed them of the class rules due to Izuku presences, the lesson got underway. Izuku would either watch the class or sleep, Yamada was pleased that hadn't cried at all.

~~~~~~

The rest of the day went in a similar way, luckily no one dared to test out Izuku's quirk against anything negative. Yamada heard it was mostly from a warning Aizawa had given his class, that soon spread around the high school.
"Look at Mr. I'm-a-protective-uncle!" Midnight grinned at Aizawa, who gave her a death glare in reply. Yamada was going through some paper work as Izuku played with a soft rabbit toy, mostly chewing its ears. The boy looked up as Ectoplasm walked passed, singing a soft song under his breath. Izuku made a sound and reached out a hand to Ectoplasm. Everyone watched
"I think he likes your singing." Yamada smiled
"Are you sure this kid isn't related to you biologically?" A third-year teacher asked Yamada, as Ectoplasm had begun to sing a little louder, Izuku joined in. Singing with incoherent sounds, but beaming as he did so.
"Who cares?" He said softly, ruffling the boy's hair.