Quirk Manifestation - Rampage

The year began to pass quickly, Izu and Shiyu had their own little group of friends. Ose, Mori, Rai, Isa, Noguchi and Ishiwata, they would often play together when waiting for their parents after school. Hizashi didn't always pick the boys up after school, mostly because he would occasionally have a class, but when he didn't he would join Kyoumi in picking up the boys. But, as other kids in their class reached the age of 4, their quirks began to manifest, and soon Izu was the only one with a quirk. The group of friends began to get excited, and they would spend most of their time discussing possible quirks, mostly combinations between their parents, but also talked about who would be the second in their group to get a quirk.

That was soon answered, Ose. Ose came in happily declaring she had gotten her quirk that night.

"What is it Ose-chan?" Shiyu asked, like everyone else in their group, he was excited to hear about it.

"Momma called it Rampage! I got little horns with it too, look!" She pointed, at two little horns on the side of her head.

"Wow!" The group smiled.

"What does it do?" Izu asked

"Um, when I get angry I get stronger! Dad was mad cause I made a hole in the wall..." Ose smiled bashfully.

"Wow, that is a really cool quirk Ose-chan!" Rai said

"Yeah, we think we know what our quirks are going to be!" Isa told them.

"Foxes?" Izu asked. They beamed and nodded, the group giggled, and their day began.

"Shall we play heroes?" Noguchi suggested.

"We played it yesterday, let's try something new." Noguchi said

"Yeah something new, but what?" Shiyu asked

"Shall we show them the book?" Izu looked at Shiyu, who gasped.

"You brought it?" Shiyu smiled, Izu nodded.

"What book?" Isa asked, Izu smiled and quickly went to his bag and got out a notebook.

"I started this, to help me be a good hero one day." Izu showed them. "It's my book of heroes."

"Oho." The group looked through the pages.

"Why don't we decided our hero identities" Ose grinned. "That could be a lot of fun! Then we can play heroes as our own heroes!"

"costumes too!" Isa smiled. The group got paper, pencils and crayons. For a good few minutes, they were the quietest kid in day-care. Mrs. Abe noticed and went over, looking over their shoulders.

"Those are lovely." She commented. Ose held up hers.

"Do you like my hero costume?" She asked, Mrs. Abe was about to comment on it, when it was snatched by Kugo.

"Looks stupid." He laughed, Ose glared at him.

"No one asked you, give it back!" She reached of it, but Kugo dodged out of the way, laughing as she continually tried to get it back, her anger slowly growing. Kugo stuck his tongue out her, whilst Mrs. Abe was trying to defuse the situation, she hadn't noticed Izu covering his ears as if trying to block out a noise. Shiyu immediately hugged him, trying to block the anger of Ose. "GIVE IT BACK!" She yelled, her eyes turned red, she ran at Kugo and knocked him back. Noguchi immediately jumped off his chair and grabbed Ose's arm.

"Calm down Ose-chan!" He plead, a light blue aura surrounded his hands where he held on to Ose, she began to calm down. Once she was calm, her eyes turned back to their original colour, she shook her head, and looked at Noguchi in surprise.

"Kugo-kun, give Ose-chan her picture back now, you will not be receiving a gold star today." Mrs. Abe told him, Kugo scowled at Ose and reluctantly gave her picture back, he stormed off in a mood. Mrs. Abe sighed, then smiled at Noguchi. "Seems your quirk manifested just in time, Noguchi-kun."

"My quirk?" He asked

"Your hands glowed blue, they glowed blue and Ose-chan calmed down!" Isa said, then everyone was surprised ad Izu came over and leaned against Noguchi.

"Peace." He smiled.

"I am guessing you can make people feel a peace, what a lovely quirk to have." Mrs. Abe smiled softly. "Would it be too much to ask if you stay close to Ose-chan?"

"I keep her calm!" Noguchi smiled, he then frowned at Ose. "You upset Yamada-kun."

"Sorry." Ose bowed her head. "I didn't mean to get angry."

"It's okay, Ose-chan. Kugo-kun did it on purpose." Izu took her hand and smiled. "Let's go and finished our drawings." Ose nodded, they went back to the table, Shiyu frowned at Kugo, who glared back.

~~~~~~

"So, how was your day today?" Kyoumi asked, as she walked to Azami's with the boys.

"Tiring." Izu yawned.

"Ose-chan has a quirk that makes her stronger when angry. Kugo-kun angered her on purpose and upset Izu." Shiyu explained. "But, our friend Noguchi-kun got his quirk in class, he can calm people down by touching them, his hands glow blue too."

"Peace..." Izu agreed, leaning against Kyoumi's leg, she sighed softly. She carefully picked him up.

"I couldn't protect him." Shiyu muttered

"You still did a good job, making sure he was okay." Kyoumi smiled at him as she carried Izu who had fallen asleep. "He is still adjusting to all those emotions at once, it will get easier, don't worry."

Hizashi arrived at Azami's an hour after Kyoumi, he immediately took Izu into his arms. Izu cuddled into his dad, all the tension leaving his body. Shiyu frowned, looking down, Hizashi smiled and moved Izu to his right, and pulled Shiyu on to his left lap.

"You did good today." He told him.

"But, I didn't help in anyway." Shiyu said

"Not true, remember Izu trusts you, if he didn't he would have pushed you away once you hugged him. You were able to block some of the anger." Hizashi smiled. "You need to have a little more faith, Shiyu, you help Izu a lot more than you may realise." Hizashi hugged him close, Shiyu settled into the hug, he felt Izu's had curl around his own, Shiyu smiled and accepted the small family hug. Kyoumi and Azami had gotten out their phones to get a photo. Kyoumi smiled down at the photo, before looking back at Hizashi having his own little moment with the boys.