Fuwafuwa the kitten, and a special surprise

Izu woke in a warm embrace, it was different then his fathers, uncles or aunts. But, he felt safe nonetheless. He felt concern and worry coming from the person holding him, as well as pride. He yawned and moved slightly.

"Bunny." He muttered, and yawned, opening his eyes. He saw blue, red and yellow, but mostly blue. He turned his head to the side to see his dad smiling at him.

"You feeling better?" He asked, Izu didn't answer, instead reached out to him. Hizashi took his son, only for Izu to look back to see who had been holding him. His eyes widened when he saw All Might stand.

"Bunny..." Was all he said, Hizashi smiled and ruffled his hair.

"I had a feeling you would like him." Hizashi said, Izu looked at the hero before gasping.

"Autograph!" He said.

"He's already written it for you." Midnight held up Izu's hero notebook, on the back two pages was a huge autograph, Izu smiled, wiggling from his dad's grasp to get the notebook. He happily jumped from leg to leg, then stopped and looked towards Shiyu, who still had a sad look on his face. Izu frowned as the void was still there. He was confused, what was the void? Maybe he could ask... He turned to his dad.

"Dad... why does Shiyu have a void?" He asked, stunning everyone, including Shiyu himself. Hizashi frowned.

"What do you mean?" He knelt before him.

"Yu-kun is dark inside, but I don't feeling anything... why is there a void? Is it bad? Because it feels bad." Izu said, Hizashi looked over at Shiyu who was looking down.

"Shiyu, come here..." Hizashi said, Shiyu approached him, Hizashi immediately pulled him into a hug. Shiyu stiffened, before beginning to cry. Izu didn't do anything, but looked away angrily.

"People were mean, they don't like him because he's quirkless... those people are not nice... Abe-sensei didn't do anything... she said she would have a word, but nothing changed." Izu said, the adults watched him, he had a deeply confused look. All Might watched him quietly, the boy was thinking deeply, and what he was saying was making sense. People with quirks did usually tend to look down upon those who were quirkless. "But... If most of the world have quirk, doesn't that make Yu-kun more special because he's different?" Izu fiddled with his notebook.

"Say what's on your mind Izu." Hizashi told him.

"Do you think I could give Shiyu my quirk? Then he will be happy again?" Izu asked, the question itself was so innocent, so pure, even All Might Felt heartened when the boy spoke. The seriously look in his eyes showing he wanted a good answer.

"That isn't possible." All Might spoke, Izu turned to him. "Unless you have a quirk that would allow you to transfer your own quirk to another."

"Is there such a quirk?" Izu asked

"Maybe, there are many in this world, each different in their own way." All Might replied. Izu jumped as Shiyu ran and hugged him.

"I don't want your quirk Izu, but thank you." Shiyu sniffed. Izu smiled as he felt Shiyu's thanks. Izu hugged him.

"I'll protect you Yu-kun!" He announced, "I'll keep you happy from Kugo and the others!" Shiyu replied to tightening his hug. Izu smiled, he looked at his dad with bright eyes. All Might smiled, this kid was so strong.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you both, but I should get going!" All Might said in his booming voice.

"Bye Uncle All Might!" Shiyu and Izu waved, causing the hero to stop in surprise. Hizashi sighed and glared at the other teachers.

"This is your fault you know. I will continue to blame you if they adopt anymore pro's as aunts and uncles." He turned to All Might. "sorry..."

"It's quite alright, I hope I see you two again." With that All Might left, Izu giggled as he looked at the autograph.

"They've got quite a following of heroes behind them." Nezu said as he passed.

"You're all bad influences." Hizashi sighed, he looked down as Izu tugged on his jacket. "What is it Izu?"

"Are will still getting a cat later?" He asked

"Of course, we are, I said we would, didn't I?" Hizashi smiled, Izu smiled and took Shiyu's hand. "Is it still there?"

"The void?" Izu asked, looking at Shiyu. "Yes, but it's small and faint. I'll keep him happy, so it goes away!"

"I'll be keeping an eye on both of you okay. If something is bothering you, please don't hesitate to come to me or any one, okay?" Hizashi told them, they boys nodded.

~~~~~~

At the end of the day, they met up with Kyoumi and they headed to the animal shelter together. The boys cooed of the baby kittens.

"Right you get to choose one, okay?" Hizashi told them.

"We get to choose?" Shiyu asked before smiling, he and Izu sat to play with the kittens, whilst trying to make up their minds.

"So, you told them yet?" Kyoumi whispered to Hizashi, who shook his head.

"Wanted to keep it a surprise to the last minute." Hizashi smiled, their hands intertwined.

"How about this one?" Shiyu held up a ginger kitten, Izu went to pet it, but it hissed. Izu quickly withdrew his hand and shook his hand. A black kitten approached them, its chest was white and had little white socks on its front paws, it meowed, but jumped up and climbed on to Izu's shoulder. He smiled as the kitten snuggled into him.

"How about this one?" Izu asked, Shiyu reached to pet it, it purred and nudged his hand with its nose.

"We found Fuwafuwa!" Shiyu giggled, he helped Izu up and they returned to their dad, the kitten still sitting on Izu's shoulder.

"Cute little guy." Kyoumi smiled and pet the kitten.

"Who's going to look after it? Us or dad and Izu?" Shiyu asked.

"You'll see, we have another little surprise for you two." Hizashi smiled. "But, we've been planning this one for a while."

"What is it?" Izu asked, Kyoumi and Hizashi just smiled.

~~~~~~

"This isn't the way home... is this a new short cut?" Izu asked as they walked down a street close to Yuuei, there were very few houses there, but the houses that were built were big and really nice.

"No, you'll see." Hizashi said, carrying Fuwafuwa in the basket. The kitten was not pleased with the fact he had been put in the basket and meowing like crazy. After walking a bit, Hizashi and Kyoumi stopped before a house, it was in the middle of being built.

"Oho, that's going to be a big house." Shiyu smiled

"It's going to be out home." Kyoumi told them, Izu and Shiyu looked up at them with wide eyes.

"We're going to live together?" Izu asked, a small smile on his lips.

"That is the plan. And we will be close to both Yuuei and the train station." Hizashi smiled. "You will both get your own rooms too, you can decorate them how you like. And you can both look after Fuwafuwa together." The two boys smiled and hugged each other, before looking at the building that would eventually become their home.