Resolve by the public

The middle school had refused to tell Hizashi the full story, so Shiyu posted the video on the channel of Izu, under the title Empath defends friends honour. He posted a little explanation of the video in its description.

After a friend was pulled into a toxic relationship, and emotionally blackmailed into doing the guys bidding. The Empath makes a move to save her from it, and that is how the video is. After this video, however, the school hereby suspended the Empath for a few days and the toxic male left to do what he wills. The Empath acted to protect someone, and is punished in return. The school still refused to tell his dad, a pro hero, the truth of what happened. Is this what life really has lead too?

Meaningless to say that many people back Izu, some people disagreed saying that he should have left it. Others called him a hero, some women who had been in such relationships praised him, saying how they wished someone had helped them out like that. The police then got involved with the school, questioning their act. If one boy who treated people so horribly was allowed to continue to go there, but one boy who simply acted to help another, they were interested to see what it was like. Of course, that meant talking to the students. Shiyu and his friends were quick to tell them about Shiyu's trouble, the fact he had been bullied and shamed for being quirkless and how the teachers stood by and said nothing, how they let it happen. Shiyu told them how it led him to actually attempt suicide, but how he was saved by that Empath in the video, his own brother. Needless to say, that the middle school was publicly shamed, the events outraged parents, they demanded answers from the staff, how much had they been keeping from them. How many students were facing this discrimination?

Izu sat reading in the paper as he spent his time at Yuuei, Nezu setting him work, but he was currently taking a break. The teachers watched him in silence, curious to what he was thinking.

"the Public are surprising open to accepting a quirkless kid." Izu said, a note of surprise in his voice. "Goes on about how society seems to be treating then as less then second-class citizens... they might makes some decent changes because of this." He mumbled almost impressed.

"It's hard to ignore the masses you know; your school is going to get a lot of back lash from this whole thing." Nezu told him.

"Good, they may finally realise they should stop sucking up to the ones with flashy powerful quirks and learn that everyone is equal, a bit late though..." Izu frowned. "they should have already known that."

"Still, better late then never." Midnight added.

"I guess, that doesn't change that they have allowed such toxic people into their school, and allowed them to do what they wish." Izu added sourly, he still had two more days of his suspension, he couldn't wait to get back to be honest, to see his friends again, and to see the look on the teachers faces.

"I am disappointed they didn't erase your suspension..." Ectoplasm frowned.

"It's fine. I did attack the guy, not matter how much he deserved it. Anyway, I got suspended, he got social contempt, I can deal with that." Izu smirked. Midnight laughed in the corner, everyone looked at her.

"What? Some of the new comments on here are from the homeroom Hizashi took you into when you were a baby." Midnight laughed "Listen to this one 'Remember when he was a cute little bean who would giggle at everything? I guess this badassness comes from being raised by a school of heroes.' Someone else replied 'Pretty sure that back drop was due to Aizawa-sensei's influence. I bet he back dropped people back in his middle school years.'" The staff burst out laughing, at that moment, Hizashi and Aizawa walked in, making them augh harder.

"What's going on?" Hizashi asked, Midnight read out the comment. Hizashi burst out laughing. Izawa just rolled his eyes, and got into his sleeping bag. A few minutes later, once everyone calmed down, Midnight was laughing again, everyone looked at her expectantly.

"The latest reply from – NappingBlackCat 'I'll have you know the first person I backdropped was in high school. And you're lucky I can't put you in detention.'" Of course, that set everyone off. Izu shook his head, holding in his laughter.

~~~~~~~

Two days later, Izu and Shiyu walked into their Middle school together. The teacher was half surprised when Izu walked in. Not as surprised as Izu was when Ose jumped up and hugged him, thanking he again. He patted her head, before they got into their seats. The teacher ignored he was there, which Izu didn't mind, but he could feel that the other students were dying to talk to him. Once break came, he was quickly surrounded.

"Man Yamada-kun, you were so awesome, I had no idea you were so strong!" A boy grinned.

"It was complete unfair how you were treated, and we are sorry for how we treated you, Yamada-kun." A girl said, before looking at Shiyu, he glanced at Izu.

"She means it, most people regret it. It's about time." Izu smiled, he looked at Ose, she smiled back.

"I really should have listened to you. If I get into another relationship, I am going to run the guy pass you first." She said

"Well, Noguichi has a crush on you." Izu pointed his thumb at his other friend, but burned bright red.

"Damn you Zu!" He cursed, causing the empath to laugh.

"He did the same thing to get our parents together. Seriously, no one can keep a secret with him." Shiyu sighed. "I doubt he has any secret."

"Want to bet on that bro?" Izu smirked, and suddenly, Shiyu felt less confident.

"No, I'm good." Shiyu said. It was agreed within the group later that day, that is was the best, and friendliest day they had ever had.