The negative breakdown

"I'm so sorry, could you do that for me?" Yamada asked, he was on the phone to Aizawa. He had just been called to do a shift that night and he had to get someone to look after Izu.

Shouldn't be an issue Aizawa said, Yamada grinned as he could hear Hitoshi excitedly in the back ground declaring he was going to teach Izu his name.

"Great, thanks for this." Yamada smiled.

When Aizawa and Hitoshi showed up, Yamada kissed Izu goodbye, before leaving him with Aizawa. Sat up in his pushchair, Izu was looking at Hitoshi with wide eyes and he tried to teach him his name.

"Hi-to-shi." He said, Izuku looked at him before clapping and giggling. Hitoshi sighed. "No Izu, Hitoshi, Hi-to-shi."

"He's still young Hitoshi, he may not get it just yet." Aizawa told him. "Give him a while okay?"

"I am still going to try. Come on Izu, Hi-to-shi." Hitoshi said carefully.

"O-hi." Izu giggled, reaching out his hands and patting the air in Hitoshi's direction. "O-hi."

"Almost there Izu!" Hitoshi grinned. "Hi-to-shi!"

"O-hi!" Izu replied, Aizawa shook his head with a small smile, he continued to listen to them. Hitoshi was pleased to stop when Izu called him Oshi.

"Oshi." Izu muttered happily, before chewing on his toy bunny's ears again.

"What would you like for dinner?" Aizawa asked

"Um... can we have remen?" Hitoshi asked

"Oshi!" Izu said with a smile as if agreeing.

"Izu wants Remen too!" Hitoshi smiled.

"He's still too young." Aizawa went into the kitchen to make Remen, whilst also getting Izu's food ready.

Hitoshi sat playing with Izu, Aizawa watched them from the corner of his eye.

"Hitoshi, dinner." Aizawa called setting the bowels down, Hitoshi ran to his dinner, Aizawa went and got Izu, who patted him on the chest when Aizawa picked him up. "You too Izu."

"Papapapa..." Izu muttered to himself, before yawning.

"Dinner before you sleep." Aizawa told him, setting him in his high chair. He fed Izu, before turning to his own. Before he could even take a bite, his phone went off. He frowned, then sighed as he realised it was Yamada. He answered it.

"He's fine Yamada." Aizawa told him.

A villain is heading to that street! Yamada's panicked voice practically yelled down the phone, Hitoshi looked up and Izu's lip quivered slightly.

"What?" Aizawa asked, had he heard that right.

Villain, about 10 minutes away from the street, Police are evacuating the street at our request. I need you to get Izu out of there! He wouldn't be able to handle the high emotions of panic and fear! Yamada said. Get him out of there!

"Don't worry, I will." Aizawa nodded. "Hitoshi leave the rest, lets go." Hitoshi nodded, jumping off his chair. Aizawa was about to pick Izu up, when he began to cry. Aizawa picked him up and held him close, but unlike when Yamada did it, Izu didn't calm down, if anything, he cried harder.

"Dad?" Hitoshi asked, worried in his voice.

"We'll be fine." Aizawa wrapped Izu up in his capture gear, until he was sure Izu couldn't fall. Before lifting Hitoshi up. He quickly left the house and saw the police getting people out and away from their homes. He would just have to get them to his for now.

It took around 25 minutes to get to his home, and Izu still hadn't calmed down. Hitoshi was put down, as he untangled Izu and held him close. Aizawa sat down cradling Izu, he tried everything he could think of, but he had no idea how to deal with a kid this young. Hitoshi had grabbed a blanket and wrapped up in it, he watched Izu sadly.

"Is he okay dad?" Hitoshi asked

"The negative feelings people had hearing about a villain attack, and the fact Yamada sounded panicked, has fallen upon him." Aizawa looked down at the child. "Yamada would know what to do..."

"Did you tell him you brought Izu here?" Hitoshi looked up at him curiously. Aizawa smiled and shook his head.

"He'll think I kidnapped hi son." Aizawa muttered and sent Yamada a text telling him Izu was safe and at his. "He should come around when he's done."

Aizawa watched the clock as minutes ticked by, Hitoshi had somehow fallen asleep despite Izu's cries. Aizawa knew he wouldn't be able to sleep through the noise, he searched for baby calming techniques on his phone and tried them, none seemed to work. He paced the living room, holding Izu close, rubbing his back, hoping Yamada would be done soon. As if his wish had been answered, his phone went off, he quickly answered.

"Yamada?" He questioned.

I'm on my way. Is Izu okay? Yamada asked, he was clearly running.

"I don't know, he's been crying none stop since you called to tell us about the villain." Aizawa glanced at Izu

I'll be there as soon as possible! Yamada told him. The call ended, putting his phone back down, he continued to pace back and forth, hoping to calm him just a little bit

"Shouta!" Yamada yelled as he entered his friends hope, his voice ended up waking up Hitoshi, who glanced up tiredly. Yamada went straight for his son, Aizawa gladly handed him over. Yamada held him close, it took about 2 minutes before Izu began to calm down. Yamada rubbed his back. "It's okay Izu, it's okay." He said softly.

"I thought helping Hitoshi cope with nightmares was hard..." Aizawa frowned slightly. Yamada continued to look down at Izu, who was still wide awake even after crying for at least an hour nonstop.

"He's never been this bad before." Yamada admitted. "And he usually calms down with a hug."

"Hugging didn't work this time." Aizawa said, Yamada frowned.

"I think I will take him to my parents for a few days. It's a calm town so he should calm right down there." Yamada muttered.

"Papapa..." Izuku said, into Yamada, who wrapped his arms around his securely.