Bunny

The day began nice, Hizashi had completely fallen for the eyes the boys had given him, and after a word with Aizawa about cat care, he agreed to the get them a cat.

"What should we call it?" Shiyu asked, as he and Izu walked side by side, Kyoumi and Hizashi walked behind them.

"Oho, how about Fuwafuwa? Cats are fluffy." Izu said

"I like it! Dad, we call the cat Fuwafuwa!" Shiyu smiled brightly, Hizashi smiled in turn.

"I'll make sure the cat we get is super fluffy then!" He said, the boys laughed and happily began talking about their cat.

The rest of the day didn't go as well as Izu had hoped, their group of friends seemed fine with Shiyu not having a quirk, saying he was cool anyway, but the rest of the class seemed to disagree. Nasty names where thrown at him, and malicious intent to actually hurt him became apparent to Izu. He could feel the void once more growing inside his brother.

"Abe-sensei, can you tell them to stop please." Izu went up to her.

"Don't worry, I'll have a word with them." She nodded.

But it didn't stop, and after the first hour, Izu had been reduced to tears. Shiyu clung to him, in tears himself. Mrs. Abe seemed to think it was Shiyu's emotions affecting Izu and thus tried to part the two boys, which was a great challenge seeing how they clung to each other, never would calm down. It was almost an hour later when Hizashi was finally called. He left his class quickly, no one bothered to question him, however the look in his eye made it clear that someone had upset Izu.

"Mr. Present Mic?" Ose tugged on his trouser leg before he left, carrying the two boys and their bags.

"Ose-chan, what's wrong?" He asked

"The rest of the class was mean to Shiyu-kun because he has no quirk... it upset Yamada-kun too." She said. "Will they be okay?"

"I'll take care of them, don't worry." He smiled and left, he headed straight back to Yuuei, the staff quickly got the boys comfortable. Shiyu went and sat with Power Loader to help him with designs to cheer him up. But for Izu, it was more difficult, no matter what they tried they could get him to calm. Taking drastic measures, Hizashi allowed Midnight to use her quirk, sending Izu to sleep.

~~~~~~

All Might had gone to Yuuei to talk to Nezu, he had not expected to meet the empath child who had been an internet sensation by calling Endeavour Fuck. He had admittedly watched it several times, each time it just confirmed all he knew about Endeavour, a self-centred man who cared for no one or nothing apart from himself. It was nice to know the world was slowly beginning to question Endeavour just after watching the kid, but still nothing had been done. He felt if the kid and Endeavour meet again, when the kid was older, he would be able to fully explain Endeavour in more than one word. Though, Fuck seemed like a pretty good first try, as it was the world he said to himself whenever he saw the number 2 hero. He stepped into the hallway of Yuuei with Nezu, to see a sleepy, green haired boy coming their way. The boy looked at Nezu and yawned.

"Uncle Nezu, have you seen Uncle Aizawa?" He asked tiredly.

"Doesn't he have a class?" Nezu asked.

"He's not in the room, the class is gone too." He told him. "Dad told me to find him, so I can have a nap."

"If he is on the field, he would have left his sleeping bag in the classroom, wouldn't he?" Nezu frowned slightly.

"Is the sleeping bag important?" All Might asked Nezu quietly, the Principle nodded.

"Izu-kun has several items that help calm him. Aizawa's sleeping bag is around level 3."

"I see..." All Might didn't completely understand, when he looked at the boy. Izu was looking at him, as if he could see into his soul, which was a unique experience to say the least.

"Bunny." Was the first word the came to the boy's mine. He smiled clearly pleased with himself, All Might looked at Nezu questioningly.

"Izu-kun tends to identify people with words or objects depending on their emotions." Nezu explained. "Surely you seen the video of his meeting with Endeavour?"

"That's this kid?" All Might pointed at Izu.

"He's a nasty man." Izu yawned, before beginning to wonder off again. Nezu stopped the boy.

"Izu-kun, you should go a rest in the Staffroom." Nezu told him.

"But Uncle Aizawa..." Izu pointed down the hall.

"He'll come to the staffroom once he's done." Nezu assured him, taking the boy's hand in his paw, but the poor kid looked ready to drop any second.

"It may be easier if I carried him, principle." All Might suggested, Nezu took one last glance at Izu, before nodding in agreement. All Might carefully picked up the boy, settling him near his shoulder, he was so small... but the boy clearly had no arguments, and ended up cuddling into his shoulder, closing his eyes. Nezu's smile widened at the panic on All Might's face.

"Don't wake him up, Mic and Eraser will have you for it." Nezu told him cheerfully, which really didn't help All Might's worry. He looked at the child sleeping, before heading to the staff. The teachers in there, despite knowing of his visit, were surprised to see him carrying Izu.

"What happened?" Midnight asked in a hurry, running over.

"He was looking for Aizawa, after his sleeping bag, but he wasn't in class. Nezu was going to bring him here, but he looked so tired, so I picked him up and he went to sleep...what do I do?" All Might asked, Midnight frowned.

"If he needs Aizawa's sleeping bag, it usually the only thing to get him to sleep, I am surprised he fell asleep on you... what word did he give you?" Midnight said

"Erm..." All Might glanced away nervously, which only intrigued the teachers more.

"Go on." She smiled brightly.

"Bunny..." Izu muttered quietly, All Might looked around the teachers who all shared a smile.

"Then, your good. You don't mid keeping him like that until Aizawa comes, do you? It's been a rough day on the kid..." Midnight looked at Izu sadly.

"Why, what happened to him?" All Might asked, concerned.

"His brother is quirkless, and some kids at the day-care decided it was worth bullying him with their quirks." Midnight explained. "Being an Empath, Izu felt his brother fear and panic, as well the intent of those classmates, it was hard for him." She shook her head. "And we know the school was warned about his condition too. But, I doubt they barely noticed. It took a whole hour of him crying before they even called Mic."

"I see..." All Might looked down at the 4-year-old asleep against him, the kid was obviously a lot stronger than people noticed, being physically strong was one thing, but emotionally strong was a whole different level.