Mom? Dad?

"Zu!" Shiyu laughed, running over to his friend, the two three-year-olds clashed into a hug.

"I'm surprised they haven't hurt each other doing that yet." Kyoumi chuckled, two years had passed. Izu and Shiyu had grown quickly, and their friendship seemed to get stronger with every passing year.

"They'll be fine." Yamada smiled. The two boys began happily talking about the latest hero news

"Thank you for doing this for me... I had hoped they wouldn't need me in today." Kyoumi sighed.

"It's not problem, I'm sure the rest of the staff would agree." Yamada waved off her worry.

"Will Higa-oji-sama be there?" Shiyu asked, the boy had gotten attached to Power Loader and would often sit by him 'designing' different things for heroes.

"Sure he will, kid. Well, we'll see you later." Yamada grinned at Kyoumi.

"Yes, behave yourself Shiyu." Kyoumi waved to him.

"Bye mom!" He waved back, Izu giggled and waved too.

"Bye mom!" Izu said, Kyoumi looked at him surprised, she shot a glance at Yamada, who was looking at his son just as surprised.

"See you later." Kyoumi smiled and went off. Yamada knelt to face Izu.

"Izu, you know she isn't your mom..." He said sadly, but Izu turned to him with a smile.

"But she feels like mom!" He beamed, Yamada sighed softly. "Is it bad if I call her mom?" He added, his face falling slightly. Yamada ruffled his hair.

"I can't answer that, you'll need to ask Kyoumi-sama. Okay?" Yamada told him, Izu nodded. Yamada smiled and easily picked the boys up. "Now, lest go and pester the rest of the staff, okay?" They boys laughed in agreement.

~~~~~~

Shiyu sat with Power loader, designing once again. Mostly trying to copy what Power loader was doing. Whilst Izu was napping next to Aizawa, Yamada watched the boys, his mind wondering off to that morning.

"You seem lost, Mic." Vlad king place a cup of coffee in front f him, shaking his from his daze.

"Um, what?" He asked, not quite hearing the other pro. Midnight looked at him concerned.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah... just." He stopped. "Izu called Kyoumi mom this morning..."

"That is pretty cute." Midnight smiled softly.

"Yeah, but obviously I had to tell him she wasn't his mother..." Yamada sighed and leaned back in his chair. "He said she felt like a mom, and seemed worried that calling her that was bad... I guess I am a little lost what to do."

"Well, how did Kyoumi take it?" Midnight asked

"She had to rush off to work, so I am not really sure." Yamada said, the pro's glanced at napping Izu, who had a small smile on his face.

"Yu should see how she feels about it." Midnight told him. Yamada nodded, but it lingered in the back of his mind.

~~~~~~

"Come one boys, time to go." Yamada called over to Shiyu and Izu at the end of the day. They were both helping Ectoplasm decided what songs he should sing at Karaoke next.

"Coming dad!" Shiyu said, jumping of hi chair to get his jacket, all the pro's stopped, even Shiyu did seemed to double take. Yamada was looking at him with wide eyes. Shiyu glanced around nervously, before looking at Izu. "Did I make his angry?" He muttered.