Kugo Naohiro - The Class Bully.

"Are you sure you've got everything?" Kyoumi asked as she passed the boys bento boxes.

"Yes." The replied adding it to their bags.

"Now, no talking to strangers, Izu no talking to people you feel need to be cheered up. Sense someone dangerous text your dad or myself, I put our numbers on your phones." Kyoumi told them, Izu and Shiyu listened to her rules, standing in their Middle school uniforms. "And..."

"If they don't leave now they will miss the train." Hizashi said, coming in to the kitchen, he smiled at his boys. "You two look very smart." He added

"Thanks, we know mom, you went over the rules yesterday!" Shiyu said.

"We'll see you later, bye." The boys hugged their parents before they headed out. Kyoumi sighed and watched them walked down the road alone.

"Everyone grows up eventually." Hizashi uttered to her, Kyoumi nudged him playfully.

"We're still waiting for you to do that." Kyoumi teased, Hizashi frowned.

"Hey." Hizashi smirked in reply.

~~~~~~

"That train was more crowed then expected, are you okay?" Shiyu asked as they headed down the road to their new school, in the same town as their grandparents.

"I'm okay." Izu nodded with a small smile. "People are really interesting." He muttered

"In what way?" Shiyu asked

"well, some people can hide their feelings really well to the point they can hide them. Some people are like a stream. Once they get to much they burst, not actually bursting though, you get my meaning." Izu explained.

"So, basically Dad and Uncle Aizawa?" Shiyu smiled, causing Izu to laugh.

"Pretty much." Izu nodded, he stopped, before smiling widely. He grabbed Shiyu's hand and ran. "Ose!" He called, their day-care friend turned, she smiled.

"Zu-kun, Yu-kun!" She rushed over, and they continued walking together. "I am looking forward to this. I hope we get some new people in class, I don't know if I could deal with everyone from day-care." She frowned.

"What about us, you don't us do you?" Isa and Rai joined them, Ose laughed and hugged them, Shiyu and Izu laughed. Noguichi, Mori and Ishiwata joined them just before they reached the gates, they all walked in together.

"We are staying as group again this year, right?" Noguichi asked

"Well, we can use this to make more friends." Izu said, but frowned. "But I am going to look for people with nice auras..."

"You always look for people with nice Auras." Ose giggled, they made their way to their class. Their seats were dotted around, but Izu and Shiyu sat next to each other, which was more relaxing for Izu. It was starting off nice, Izu recognised a few people from day-care, a few new people. Then someone walked in who made Izu want to bang his head on the table. He saw how Shiyu stiffen slightly. Izu glared at the boy, Kugo Naohiro, the one kid who constantly bullied and belittled Shiyu in day-care, and caused the majority if not all of Izu's emotional break downs. Izu frowned, he was going to make sure he protected Shiyu from him this year. A small smile tugged at his lips as he felt the same protectiveness coming from their other friends, mostly Ose, who was glaring daggers at him.

They were introduced to their teacher and they introduced themselves to the class, before the lessons got underway. Izu and Shiyu were up for learning. They had already learnt a lot from their times visiting Yuuei, their aunts and uncles bent on teaching them a lot before they reached Middle school, which they were thankful for, it seemed so much easier when they were the ones explaining it. Their teacher was explaining it differently, and Izu frowned himself frowning at the board, none of it making sense in their teachers style. But he could understand, the teacher was as board as everyone else, and it was only the first day. Izu quietly sighed, it was going to be a long year at this rate.

"Was that making sense to you at all?" Rai asked as they grouped together for lunch.

"Our aunts and Uncle explained it differently, and we got it that way, this way was nonsense to us too." Shiyu said. He looked at Izu who was looking at the sky. "What's up Izu?"

"It's going to be a long year." He sighed. "Everyone's board and it's just begun, at least at Yuuei, they made things fun."

"Like Uncle Aizawa expelling students who he deemed to have no potential." Shiyu smirked.

"He has every right too, and everyone he did were taking the hero course seriously, they didn't deserve to be on it." Izu told him.

"Can't argue with that." Shiyu smiled.

"You too planning on going to Yuuei for High school then?" Mori asked, before of the could answer, there was a sharp laugh. They all turned to see Kugo.

"Why would they accept the likes of you? Emotion-boy and someone quirkless?" He smirked.

"Just because they don't have flashy quirks doesn't mean they can't get into it." Ose defended.

"It's true, it's not like I want to go into the hero course anyway." Shiyu added, all eyes drew upon him. "I want to get into the support course."

"They would accept someone quirkless." Kugo smirked, Izu got a feel of his anger, his own emotions mirrored it.

"He has a better chance then someone mean like you!" Izu said, he stood up to Kugo. Shiyu frowned as Kugo approached him, Izu as only a little bit smaller, but he still didn't back down.

"What you say?" He growled.

"He has a better chance of getting into Yuuei than you!" Izu repeated, he didn't even feel any emotion from Kugo, but he sure felt the punch to his cheek. Izu stumbled back, Ishiwata caught him. Izu put a hand to his cheek, it was warm and thudded with a dull pain. He was really angry, before he could push himself up, Noguichi was there, calming him down. Izu rubbed his cheek, scowling at Kugo. "That just proves you won't make it there." Izu muttered, Shiyu took his hand. He began to take Izu inside to see the school nurse.

"Seriously, fighting on the first day." The nurse sighed, putting a cold press on Izu's cheek.

"I just defended my brother, then he punched me..." Izu muttered, remaining calm minded whilst sitting there, Shiyu looked down at the floor.

"Well, try and stay out of fights okay?" She said, the boys nodded.

~~~~~~

Hizashi and Kyoumi were at home waiting for the boys, Aizawa was around with Hitoshi, and Recovery girl had dropped by to see how the boys were coping at school. When the boys entered, all they saw was Shiyu's down cast gaze, and the bruise that had grown on Izu's cheek.

"What happened!" Kyoumi gasped.

"I stood up to a school bully. He punched me, which just proved what I told him." Izu said in a monotone voice.

"No, no, no. You shouldn't have picked up that habit. Don't block out the pain of your injuries." Recovery girl scolded, going over and kissed the boys forehead, the bruise quickly healed. "That bad habit is from you." She pointed at Aizawa, he sighed.

"What did you say?" Hizashi asked

"I told him that Shiyu had a better chance of getting into Yuuei without a quirk than he did with on." Izu said "He said Yuuei would never accept someone who is quirkless."

"Nonsense, if you have potential and pass the entrance exams you can get in." Aizawa said.

"Right, and I want to get into the Support course, so nothing dangerous like the hero course. I don't need a quick to help me make things!" Shiyu declared.

"Right, try not to pick fights, stay away from this kid okay?" Hizashi told the boys, the both nodded. Even though they both knew it was highly unlikely.