A surprising rescue

"So, short stuff." The gruff Villain, who Izu dubbed Bulldog, said. "You were saying people have reasons for becoming heroes and Villains, why do you want to be a hero so badly? And don't say because your dad is one." Izu stopped eating, it had been 3 days since he was taken. Whilst he did miss home, these guys weren't as bad as one may have expected.

"Well, my dad saved me sort of." Izu told them. "I want to help people who find themselves in a dark place like I was."

"Your what? 11?" The smallest villain, who Izu dubbed Mochi because that seemed to be the only thing the guy ate, frowned. "How could have you been in a dark place?"

"I was born with my quirk, so from the moment I could breath, I could feel the emotions of others, and I cried. All the time, I was crying, my birthparents couldn't cope, so they got rid of me..." Izu muttered the villains' stopped.

"Birth parents?" Bulldog asked

"Yeah, I'm adopted. But everyone says I look like my dad, so it's hard to tell!" Izu beamed, he then continued his tale. The villains listened in a stunned silence. When he had finished, they exploded.

"Why would anyone want to give you up? You're, like, the purest kid we've ever met!" Cook, so called because he seemed to be the one who was in charge of cooking, said. Izu looked at them in surprise. All of them, Doc, Bulldog, Mochi, Cook and Wire, were anger. They weren't angry at him, but FOR him!

"You guys aren't villains." Izu commented quietly. "You're all nice. But, why did you guys take me?" They all looked at each other.

"I guess we just wanted to make a statement. We're the bottom of society, even bow villain, we thought that taking a pro's kid would at least get us noticed." Wire sighed

"Bottom of society?" Izu repeated, before his eyes widened. "You guys are quirkless!"

"Yeah, and what about it?" Doc looked at him.

"My brother's quirkless to!" Izu burst out. "I guess people have been super mean to you too... Surprisingly, I know how it feels, I have been trying to protect my brother from bullies since he was announced to be quirkless. I have to help him through it every day, and I get the blows from it too. It's not fair how you guys are treated."

"No one has honestly said that before." Bulldog smiled, before ruffling his hair. "Thanks kid." Izu beamed at them.

~*~

A few more days passed, and Izu sat meditating, the villains watched him quietly.

"what are you doing short stuff?" Cook asked

"Mediating, helps me focus my emotions. I have to be careful without my emotion filter." Izu said "You can join me if you want, it's a nice way to relax." The villains glanced at each other before joining the kid.

~*~

"Are you sure you're up to this?" Aizawa asked, watching Hizashi with concern as they stood in their hero costumes.

"I'm getting my son back, no one can stop me." He said, Aizawa knew it was best not to argue, not unless he wanted to be deafened.

"Right, everyone remember the plan?" All Might called, the cluster of heroes nodded. "Great, now, lets go and get young Yamada back!" The heroes split up, they were to make their own way to the location, not to draw any major attention to themselves, so the kidnapper(s) wouldn't be warned beforehand. They then regrouped in to small teams at the location and entered quietly.

Hizashi was teamed with Aizawa, All Might and Midnight. They walked silently through a warehouse. Aizawa and Hizashi communicating via sign language. Then the heroes walked in on a rather strange sight. Izu was giving meditation tips to five men, Hizashi could only assume those where his kidnappers. More heroes joined them, Izu didn't seemed bothered with all the people joining them, or that was the case until Endeavor walked in, Izu groaned.

"I get everyone else, but why did Fuck come along?" Izu motioned towards the flame hero. The five men visibly flinched at the sight of so many heroes. Izu got to his feet. "Please calm down, I'm fine, alive... But can he seriously go? His constant need to be angry is bugging me." Izu looked directly at Endeavor.

"Izu..." Hizashi said, Izu turned to him, with a bright smile.

"Dad!" He ran over, the voice hero embraced him. Izu hugged him back, it felt good to hug by his dad again, the feeling of safety.

"I'm so glad you're okay... I should have..." Hizashi began

"It's not your fault, and I don't really blame them either." Izu turned and looked at his kidnappers, who were being handcuffed.

"So, who do you blame?" Aizawa looked at him with a raised brow.

"Society." Izu replied in a heartbeat, which did surprise a lot of heroes. "Their quirkless, and they are treated unfairly because of it. They thought by kidnapping a pros kid they could at least get a little recognition. Then stuff happened, and we've got along. They're not bad people dad." Izu said. "They're nicer then Endeavor..." He added in an under tone.

"They still kidnapped you..." Hizashi frowned.

"And we are willing to take our punishment for that." Wire said, he smiled weakly at Izu. "You're a amazing kid, Short stuff. You are already a hero in our eyes." Causing Izu to flush with pride.

"Would I still be able to write to them?" Izu looked at his dad. Hizashi ended up looking up at the men, and dark indescribable look in his eye.

"I'll think about it. First, let's get you home." Hizashi took Izu's hand and lead him out, Aizawa and Midnight followed after them, Izu bowed his head and looked away at their emotions.

~*~

"Izu had seen enough reunions to know they are often portrayed as happy events with a lot of tears. But they missed out how over bearing the emotions were. Joy, relief, worry, anger, unwillingness to forgive. Emotions from each member of his family, then the heroes and police. Izu felt like he couldn't breathe. Kyoumi was hugging him close as if she was afraid he would faded from where he stood if she let go. It was all too much and Izu was quickly growing agitated.

"Can everyone just STEP BACK!" He ended up yelling after a multiple of times of asking everyone for room to breathe. Everyone took a step back, Izu was breathing heavily, his whole body shaking. When was the last time he felt such a cascade of emotions? Not in years... He covered his ears in hope it would block everything out. Then a huge wave of anger join the swarm of emotions. "Can Endeavor just get lost? I can't deal with all this right now!" Izu cried out. Hizashi realised how much stress everyone's emotions were causing Izu.

"Izu, here." Shiyu came over with a new emotion filter, Izu let him put it one. The emotions dulled to faint hums and buzzes, he took a shaky breath. Izu opened his eyes, smiling at Shiyu, before hugging him.

"Thanks brother." Izu smiled, Shiyu hugged him back.

"You scared the hell out of us! You know that right?" Shiyu told him, letting him go.

"Yeah, it was kind f obvious. But they guys were actually quite nice; besides, I can understand their reasoning." Izu said, he then grabbed Shiyu's hands and looked at him seriously. "When I'm a ro, I am going to work hard to get people to realise that how they are treating people without quirks is wrong! None of you deserve to suffer, nor be driven to believe you have to take drastic measure to get noticed!"

"T-they were quirkless..." Kyoumi muttered

"Seems like Izu here made friends with them too." Hizashi said

"They were all meditating together when we found them." Midnight added with a small smile.

"Only you Izu." Kyoumi smiled and pulled him back into a hug, dragging the rest of the family into it too. Izu sunk into it this time with a happy sign, he was happy to be home again.