The Empath effect

When Izu came to, he first felt the wave of emotions. Worry? It took a moment, right, villain. He was kidnapped, but why would villains be worried? Wait, he could actually fell their emotions, he released the Emotion filter was gone, well, that was going to make things harder... His thoughts were stopped by the sound of approaching voices.

"You hit him too bloody hard, that's why!" A practically yelled, Izuku growled silently, cracking open and eye. He was in a room... well, it looked more like a cell with bars across the entrance, but there was a piece of fabric covering most of the bars, almost acting like a curtain of sorts. Izuku sat up and touched his forehead, but hissed in pain, that hurt...

"He's still breathing, isn't he?" Another voice demanded.

"You weren't meant to hit him that hard!" A third voice growled, Izu was somewhat amused by the argument. He couldn't help but chuckled slightly, the voices stopped.

"Hear that?" A quiet voice muttered, Izu yelped as the fabric was removed a light streamed in.

"Give me a warning next time!" Izu said, his eyes readjusted to the light, then he looked up. 5 villains stood there watching him... he smirked. "You know, villains don't worry over their victims, nor do they feel relief over finding out they are fine... well, is." Izu muttered

"I thought I told you not to be a smartass!" Izu looked at the man in question, largely built, and intimidating, well, if he hadn't met All Might. All Might was definitely bigger then this guy.

"You did, but I think you find I will be even more of a smartass now..." Izu looked around at the floor of his makeshift prison. "You guys didn't happen to see a black collar like device, did you?"

"We destroyed it, what kind of parent puts that sort of tracking device on their kid anyway?" The smallest villain frowned, Izu sighed.

"Seeing how you are going to be stuck with me, I may as well explain. You already know I am the Son of Present Mic, but my quirk is empathy. I feel everyone's emotions and its untrained, goodness knows how I learn to train it, either way that device you destroyed was made by my brother. It's called an Emotion Filter. Basically, it helps me by dulling down everyone's emotions so I am not swamped by them." Izu said "So, you now have to deal with me when I basically don't have the means to cope with emotions. Good luck." He added with a smile. The 5 villains looked at him in confusion. Then Izu remembered something. "OHO, THIS IS PERFECT!" He Suddenly gasped, he looked at the villains. "why did you guys become villains?" He asked

"Why do you want to know?" The gruff one growled.

"I want to be a hero, but one night I couldn't sleep and watched the news and a thought came to me. Heroes had their reasons for being heroes, so surely people have reasons to become Villains, sooo...." Izu looked at them expectantly

"There's not much to say kid, we didn't fit into society, no one wanted us, so..." The smallest one muttered.

"There must be some people that want you, how about your families?" Izu asked. They all looked away, Izu could feel guilty, but also sadness. "Do they even know you're okay..." He frowned.

"It doesn't matter, we chose this, there's no backing out now..." One growled.

"There's always a chance to back out." Izu said softly, there was suddenly a bang from outside. The villains turned, Izu remained seated on his makeshift bed. There was a strange mixture of feelings coming from one of the two new people who arrived.

"Heard you guys got the hero kid." A voice asked

"Yeah, so?" One of his villains asked

"Just wondering if he's got a decent quirk." The voice said

"I like to think so." Izu replied, his villains parted to reveal a teen, not much older then Izu himself, maybe around 16-17 years-old.

"Is that so?" The teen asked. "What is it?"

"Empathy." Izu answered.

"Feelings, your quirk is basically feelings." The teen smirked. "Useless. We wasted our time here!" He turned and walked away, there second villains that was with him, looked like he was made from mist. The Mist villain eyed Izu for a moment before following the teen.

"That was rude." Izu frowned

"That was Shigaraki Tomura, he's a little brat." The gruff villain said

"Major attitude problem... but there is something deeper..." Izu muttered, going to rub his head, but his hand made contact with his injury. He yelped and hissed in pain, closing his eyes.

"We better take care of that." One of the villains approached him, a bucket of water and a clean cloth in his hands.

"You don't sound very villainous right now." Izu told him.

"Maybe not... Just hold still." They said, Izu let his eyes fall shut as the villain took care of his injury. He could hear the others moving and muttering to each other. They had kidnapped him, yet they didn't feel like bad people. He felt something being wrapped around his head.

"There." The villain said.

"Thanks, why didn't you become a doctor or something?" Izu opened and looked down at the Villain.

"I am not sure. I didn't Think I would make it as a doctor I guess." The villain got up and went to leave.

"Can I at least get your names? Just I don't end up calling you random names, because believe I do that a lot." Izu asked.

"What random name did you have in mind for me?" The Villain looked back at him.

"Doc." Izu replied, the villain smiled, Izu was shocked at the feeling of fondness at the name.

"Then call me that, okay?" The Villains said.

"Sure thing, doc." Izu nodded, the villain smiled before heading off. With no one there, Izu sighed and closed his eyes. They weren't bad... but still, he wanted his family...

~*~

Shiyu headed downstairs to get a drink and froze at the kitchen door. His saw his dad and Uncle Aizawa standing there with Aunt Kayama.

"I should have done more to protect him..." Hizashi looked awful from lake of sleep

"Hizashi, you know this isn't your fault, no one could have guessed this would have happened." Kayama assured him.

"And Izu isn't a fool, he will be fine..." Aizawa began

"You don't know that!" Hizashi said "without the emotion filter dulling the emotions, he is subjected to villainous emotions, he is very impressionably in that state... I'm afraid for him..." Shiyu balled his fists, and before anyone knew what was happening, he rushed forward and hugged his dad, Hizashi looked down at him, before kneeling and hugging him back.

"I'm scared too dad." He said, Hizashi just held him tighter, Kayama put a hand on Shiyu's head, as Aizawa put a hand on Hizashi's shoulder and a solemn silence fell between them.