First day at Day-care

Yamada found himself being woken by something nudging his arm, crawling to his side under his blankets. Yamada yawned and reached for his glasses, he found them, he put them on and moved the blanket to see Izu curled up next to him, wide awake.

"You okay Izu?" He asked, bringing his son in to a hug on his lap. Izu buried his face into dad's shoulder. "What's up?"

"What if no one likes me..." Izu whispered quietly, Yamada sighed.

"You nervous 'bout your first day at day-care." Yamada said, smiling down at Izu. "Everyone gets nervous Izu, and I know people will love you. How could they not."

"Have you been nervous before?" Izu asked, peeking a look up at his dad, Yamada smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Lots of times. Back when I started Yuuei, When I met Aizawa, he was such a grump, and he still makes me nervous now. You never know what that guy is hurt, he just hides it. Let's see, on when I made my hero debut. But the most nervous I have felt is when I got you." Yamada told him.

"When you got me?" Izu repeated.

"Never had a kid of my own before, I was worried I couldn't do it well, that I wouldn't be enough. But, you were just so cute." Yamada tickled Izu's sides, causing him to giggle. "I soon realised I had no reason to worry or be nervous."

"So, these feelings will go?" Izu frowned.

"Yes, feelings come and go." Yamada nodded. "But, I am guessing that is different for you, with you're quirk." Izu nodded, but remained silent. Yamada glanced at the clock it was 2 in the morning. "Well, lets try and get some more sleep, nothing worse then going to school tired." Yamada removed his glasses and lay back down, Izu cuddled into him, making no plans to move from his dad's side. Yamada wrapped an arm around him as he used to do when Izu was younger, his own way of protecting Izu from any negative emotions. Izu soon clamed and feel asleep, Yamada smiled and let sleep take him too.

~~~~~~

"Nana!" Izu greet Azami with a hug, she laughed and hugged him back.

"You ready for your first big day?" She asked

"I think so!" Izu nodded

"He was a little nervous last night." Yamada smiled.

"Aw, everyone is nervous on their first day!" Azami told Izu. "Now you ready?"

"Yep, we are meeting with Mom and Yu first, right?" Izu asked excitedly. Azami nodded, Izu smiled brightly.

"You behave yourself, okay? And be nice to everyone." Yamada told him.

"Okay dad. Bye!" Izu waved as he and Azami set off to Kyoumi's place. She had not been surprised when they had started dating, mostly as Izu had told her he was sure they liked each other. Oh, how she and Hiro laughed when they had found out that Izu had spilled their crushes to each other, but not that unexpected. Izu decided to tell her about all the friends he and Shiyu were going to make and how they could all Play heroes together, as playing heroes is easier with a lot of people.

"Zu!" Shiyu waved as they got to Kyoumi's.

"Yu, Mom!" Izu ran over to them, Azami watched with a soft smile as Kyoumi gave Izu a hug.

"Hey Izu, you all ready for your first day?" Kyoumi asked, Izu nodded. She ruffled his hair. "Let's go then."

"Oh, Hizashi wanted me to get a picture of them together." Azami quickly pulled out her phone. They two boys stood side by side with big smiles. Azami snapped a few pictures, before nodding. "You two look so cute." She told them, the boys giggles. "Have a good day." She waved them off as they walked hand in hand next to Kyoumi.

~~~~~~~

Izu and Shiyu looked at the other children rushing into the day-care, their hands gripped each other tightly.

"It will be fine you two." Kyoumi promised. "Make lots of friends, and be nice to everyone."

"What if people are mean to us?" Shiyu asked.

"Then, you go tell a teach, and if they continue, just keeping telling an adult. If nothing is done and it continues all day, tell me after, and I will speak to the teachers. If nothing is done, well, I sure your father will get involved." Kyoumi told them, the boys nodded. She walked them in and greeted their teacher whilst the boys put their backpacks in given places. Kyoumi knelt to hug them before she left. "I'll be back later, have a good day, both of you."

"Okay. Bye mom!" They waved as she left, they continued to hold hands as they entered the class room, their teacher behind them. Izu stuck close to Shiyu as they went to a table, they were about to sit, when their teacher clapped her hands.

"Okay, everyone is here, so sit down on a shape." She called, Izu and Shiyu grabbed two shapes next to each other on the far right, their class mates sat to the left of them "Now, we are all going to introduce ourselves, and say something that makes us different. Okay?" They all nodded. "Good, Now, I am Mrs. Abe, and I am your teacher." She nodded at a girl on the left.

"I'm Ose Makiko and I help my mom make clothes!" She smiled, it continued round the group.

Noguichi Yasujiro – baking cakes

Mori Satsuki – helping her parents at their shop.

Matsuda Mie – Flower pressing

Rai Eihichi – Had many family members with fox related quirks

Isa Tessai – Was Rai's cousin, he was really proud of it.

Ishiwata Kano – Collecting bugs

Izumo Harmui – Helping her mother make dresses

Ohto Shirushi – painting

Kugo Naohiro – Having an uncle in the police force

"I'm Kusumoto Yoshiyuki, and..." Shiyu thought a bit before smiling. "My dad's hero!" He smiled happily. The rest looked at him.

"Oh, that is a story we would like to hear more of." Mrs. Abe smiled, she then looked at Izu.

"No one can beat having a hero dad, do we have to hear about him?" Kugo Naohiro asked.

"Yes, go on." Mrs. Abe nodded at Izu.

"I'm Yamada Izuku, and I have my quirk." Izu said shyly.

"Oh, I heard, from your mother." Mrs. Abe smiled sweetly. "You two are brothers, correct?" Izu and Shiyu both nodded.

"When did you get your quirk, Yamada-kun?" Ose asked excitedly.

"I was born with it like my dad!" Izu said proudly, the other children looked at him with wide eyes and smiles of wonder.

"What is your quirk?" Ishiwata leaned closer to him.

"Empathy." Izu said. "I feel other people's emotions."

"That's a lame quirk!" Kugo said, Izu frowned at him, not feeling particularly keen on the boy.

"Dad says it's a good quirk, because no one can lie to him." Shiyu stood up for Izu. "I hope my quirk is as cool as that!" The other kids agreed, leaving Kugo too pout in annoyance.