Are you ...?

What the buck? What the hell? What the super ugly blood sucking leech? Ok well that was too much but still. How dare he? I'll chop off his fingers into pieces and scatter them all around the universe. He is a retarded man. Ughgh.
I was heading home to change and rush back to work. Like ducks. (I bet you read it like that😜)
Surprisingly, the door was opened. I entered and saw Ava and Lil talking.
"Hey Eve, back so early? Just 45 mins?" Ava spoke. Are you noting the time?
"You p!tch! You know the name of your 'WholeGlass'?
"Why?" I said getting rid of my heels.
"He is the STEVE JAYCE. He is so hot! Oh god! You're so lucky. You had a date with this guy, right?" She said showing me picture of him driving away in his car, looking cold as always.
"Yeah. But he is cold." I replied causing Ava to turn towards me and smirk.
"Oh come on. You remember us when we were teens and thought we'll get married to rich CEOs and have the time of our lives." She said dreamily.
"Correction, I used to plan to marry a rich ice cream factory owner or a super handsome computer programmer who can have a competition of ice cream eating while paragliding with me, while Ava wanted a footballer and Willy Wonka package. It was you who wanted rich and hot CEO. And for your information, he is foolish. I hate him." I finished entering my room and shutting the door after letting those two in.
"Hey wait, let me see." And with this she began looking at me like the security check officers we meet at airports. Yeah seriously.
"What did you guys do?" She asked after being unable to find anything.
"Tried not to pull each other's hair, stopped each other from straggling the other, etc." I said while the beast was throwing daggers at me.
Ava narrowed her eyes at me before I entered the washroom and I knew she understood my fake casual reply. But it wasn't totally fake, right?
I called uncle Carter once changed into my clothes earlier from the day. "Hello, Mr Carter, call a board meeting right away. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Ask Spencer and Jenny to be ready with their presentations. I've an important announcement." And hung up. Rude. Imagine yourself in my shoes and enter your mom. No my mom, she can be real strict.
"What happened on your date? Why did you return so early? Did you behave properly? These clothes? Where are you going?" Arrows of questions. Wait, I'm her daughter after all.
"Mom we'll talk later, Mr. Jayce has told me to do something really important. I need to leave." I said and rushed out. "Can someone, specially him tell you to do anything?" I heard Ava but didn't stop. Girl you need to know me less.

Meeting started with Spencer putting up and explaining his slide on why our company should set up the offices for one to one. He was followed by Jenny. Spencer had the people's voice view while Jenny spoke about the profitable area and risk factor. Uncle must have asked Spencer to present first so that I don't go all ballistic here. Hey I ain't exactly psycho but I'm really rude when it comes to work.
Every one was looking expectantly at me. I knew they were all surprised at the sudden meeting. I stood up to speak,"Good work Spencer and Jenny. Both the presentations were really appreciable. Now board members, I would like to ask how many of you agree with them?"
Four out of eight hands rose up. One of them was uncle Carter. He was looking at me. Hell again the decision was in my hands. I was too young compared to the others, all of whom were pretty senior to me.
"Well, this time I agree with this proposal. Good news is that I had a meeting with a dealer today, and fortunately it worked out. He can provide with designing services as well. You all must be aware about Jayce Corporations. If you all agree on the consent that we should sign this deal then I shall take the required action." The other four who hadn't raised their hand also looked quite pleased.
"I must say that it is a very good opportunity Miss Stanford. We think you should go ahead if you think the company is good for the deal." Mr Knight spoke.
"Yes and as far as I know the corporation is very well known . The CEO is very particular about his work and selectively does his deals. It's a yes from my side." Mr Watson said.
And you know he is a jerk as well. My phone vibrated  in my pocket signalling a call. Haha Mr Scary. That jerk called. But wait, I received messages from the app that that jerk was calling. How come vibration?
"Yeah um.. I mean yes. So I'm finalising the deal. The meeting has ended." I declared trying to not lose my control. Who the hell called to disturb me? He/she is dead if the reason is invalid. You idiot, it was you thinking about someone the disturbing factor, not the call. I wasn't thinking about anyone. And DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME AN IDIOT.
Uncle Carter came towards me after the others had left.
"Eve, I'm proud of you. You are really responsible and sensible." He said smiling.
"Thank you Uncle." I smiled genuinely at him. "Are you taking your medication properly?"
"Yeah ma'am." He patted my head and turned to leave.
"Good." I said and then pulled out my phone. Two missed calls from Mr. Jayce.
Douchebag.
I called him. Two rings still not picking it up. I will...
Hello an angry voice boomed.
Why did yo.. I started but as usual.
Why did you ignore my calls? He gritted.
Like hell I'm answerable to you. I snared.
You know what he spoke but I intervened
What? That you are an insane brainless mean twat. Yes I know. Ha m feeling better.
I'm a what? He spat.
You are an insane brainless mean twat and ya deaf as well. That was me.