Mr Cheat

Like hell. That man had to enter at the wrong moment. I had called Andy. I somehow convinced him to talk to me after acting like a 'victim'. He is so cute. Awwww.
But he is mad as well. He said "love you" and the lizardman heard it.

"Who the hell were you talking to? And where did you get the phone from?" He growled.  And I'm gonna tell you? Foolish.Woah! Progress people. He growled. Applauds on his head.
I remained quiet and hid the phone somewhere. Where? I hid it no, why would I tell where?
"Don't dare ignore me. I don't like people acting oblivious to my presence. Answer my question." He glared.
"How far are you concerned? Plus I'm not answerable to you. Keep your idiotic mouth shut if your face is dear to you." I snapped. The coldness in my voice was very much evident and I'd planned on showing him what I am. Wanted to have the 'whose more dîtchier' competition? Come I'll slow you.
Wait, we were having the 'whose better a lizardman or a normal human'. Well kinda. Medicines.
Hmmph.

He looked taken aback but not enough to be caught. I know how to read people's mind. (I'm reading yours right now. Uh oh!  That's not right. The author is not at all partially-insane.

Yip. She's fully insane)

"You are such a pathetically diplomatic and careless woman. You really don't have an idea of what I can do to you. You're gonna regret it." He growled again.

"What else can you do? And yeah, I know what you can do to me. I'm perfectly well aware that you can scare me to death, make me afraid of yourself and show me that I'm inferior than you, UNSUCCESSFULLY. Jerkpit. Go and rot." I said and laid back down. I heard him huff but he chose to remain silent.

He constantly kept working and I did nothing. I didn't look at him because I was afraid of smacking him across his face. I loathed him, despised him, detested him. I hated him.
It was mid-afternoon when there was a knock at the door. "Come in." He said.
The door opened revealing Dr. Jones and Belle. I smiled widely at her sight. She was carrying a tray in her hands.
"Good Afternoon Mr Jayce, Good Afternoon Miss Stanford." He cheered.
The lizardman nodded slightly clearly asking him to state the reason for his arrival.
"Good afternoon Dr Jones. Yes?" I asked politely.
"I'd to come and explain it to you that you will have to have this food everyday from now onwards till you are here. You will be taking these and sleep as much as you can. Your under eye bags are visible. Concealer is removed I guess." He joked, I raised my eyebrow and Mr I-can-only-glare did his part.
Belle came and placed the tray beside me. I silently handed her the phone hoping no body noticed. Looking at the food made bile rise in my throat. How long haven't I eaten anything ? I still felt uneasy.
"Doctor is it really necessary to have this?" I asked gulping.
"Yes. It is. Take rest. Just let me give you this." He took out a syringe and started to rub cotton on my hand, all while telling me how to position my hand. I saw the lizardman standing and looking with his eyes hidden due to the shadow of his forehead. As if they were less dark.
As he pulled out the needle from my arm, the fool came and stood beside me. "You may leave." He said holding my arm lightly and trying to free the cotton from the other hand of mine. They left and I pulled my arm away from him.
I didn't face him though I could feel him glaring at me.
"Finish this." He commanded. Wait what?
I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't take orders." I said resting my back against the bed.
"I'll call dad. He's already not taking to you." He said blankly.
"Go ahead. I'll tell them that you are threatening me." I replied.
"Finish it up Miss Stanford. It's not good for your health to act like this." He said still calm.
"You shouldn't care." I spat.
"Have it."
"No."
"Have it."
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"What do you want?" He said irritated.
"My phone." I replied.
"But just for an hour during the whole day." He spoke after thinking for sometime.
"One hour thirty minutes." I said trying to sound cute. Though I was anything but.
"Ok." He said averting his gaze.
He came and handed me the phone. I ate the tasteless food and soon found myself to be overtaken by sleep.