So b!tches need lessons..

(Double POV part after >>>.Left Steve right Eve.)

~~~Steve's POV~~~

I clutched my throbbing head and rubbed my cramped neck. I had to call her. I missed her but this project needed my attention. I tried to finish it as soon as possible.

Guilt washed over me as I realised what I did. Why the hell did I have to have anger issues? Why? I just took it out on her.

I didn't know what will happen.

I heaved a tired sigh as I shut my laptop off. How will I apologise to her?

She must have left.

I looked at the clock. It was quarter past one.

I walked to my elevator. She was sitting outside the building.

"Lyn?" I said and she looked at me. I lowered my eyes and she looked away as well.
I opened my coat so as to wrap it around her but she raised her hand.
"I was sitting inside. I'm not cold."

**** me.

"Come. I'll drop you off." She whispered.

"You don't need...." I started but she kept walking.
"Lyn...."
"I don't have a car. Keys?" She asked. I handed them to her.

Goodness.

The car ride was awkwardly silent. She resolutely abstained from looking and my guilt just made it difficult for me to breathe. My tender rose.

I'd been thinking that the completion of the project would make me happy. But...

The car halted.

I turned to her.
"Lyn... You're leaving?" I asked.
"I'll wait for sometime and then I'll leave." She spoke. We both got down and once I opened the door, we both entered.

"My room?" I asked softly. She studied me and nodded. The absence of light reducing visibility of her already incomprehensible reaction.
My hand itched to hold hers. Why wasn't she saying anything? She can shout at me all she wants.

It was for the first time that she was entering my room. She looked around and then on my bed. Her eyes stopped for a split second at my study table as they roamed around the room.

"Make yourself comfortable." I said as I headed to put my phone on charge. She walked towards my bed and sat down on the posterior side. I took off my coat, then my jacket, deliberately taking look at papers on my desk so as to cut the awkwardness.

I need to apologise even if she doesn't accept it. I can't afford a distant piece of my heart.

Or rather a distant heart.

She was sitting looking at her hands in her lap. I bent down on the floor. Taking a hold of her hands, I looked into her eyes.

"Lyn I'm sorry. I really am. I shouldn't have shouted on you. I mean I just lost it. I never intended to do that. That was a really important one you know. I just..." She frowned.