What kind of a man doesn't like chocolate?

I was sick. Not sick but sick. I wasn't allowed to leave my room but generally I was alone. Phill, mom-dad, mommy-daddy paid me regular visits. Matt was angry but I know he would have visited me had not he be having problems with Lilly. They know that they have feelings for each other. But they are so stubborn to not accept it. Really man?
Had I feelings for anyone, I would either go and insult him hard or tell him. I wouldn't be 'we are just friends' and 'there is nothing between us'.
Also Mr Jayce didn't meet me. Like I had to be retired by the end of the tenth day but doctor seemed to have special affection for me. I had to stay there for thirteen days. Only luck I had there was my phone and the removal of that IV on the fifth day or so.
I sent so many messages to Mr Jayce but he either didn't read or had blocked me. Rick was also helpless as he was threatened to be fired if he talked about me.
I asked him to not risk his friendship due to me. I'd done the damage, I'll only have to repair it.
"You'll be relieved today." The doctor told me. I nodded.
"With whom am I gonna return? Is there anyone for me?" I asked.
I didn't need anyone but just asked if he was there.
"Maam Mr Jayce has sent his bodyguards. They'll escort you to your house." He replied curtly.
My house? So he's gonna do this?
"Thank you so much for taking care of me. I apologise for all my outbursts these past days." I said to him.
"No worries Ma'am."
"Uh.. The payment?"
"You don't need to worry about that."
"I won't get free treatment doctor!" I exclaimed.
"Oh no, I've got the payment." He replied and turned to leave.
A few minutes later, a nurse came inside with a full sleeved top and jeans.
"Ma'am please change."
I changed and then was instructed to take care of myself, use only the mild soap prescribed by the doctor, sleep on time, not to over exert myself. Rubbish.
I walked out of the room with which I had spent more than one week and which knew more secrets about me than it should or rather anyone should. Walls have ears, they might have heard my conversations over phone.
You know, you should go to a psychologist. You have so many at your beck and call, why not contact them?
I'm not suffering from any mental disease I suppose.
Of course you aren't. You were born insane.
Point.

I moved out and saw two bulky men in their black suits and wait, my best fr... guns.
"Good morning ma'am. Come with us. We'll be escorting you to your car." One of them said.
"What is your name?" I asked politely. As politely as I could.
"I'm Anthony and he is George." He replied.
"Anthony, where is your boss?" I asked.
"Ma'am he has asked to keep that private."
"I don't care. Tell me." I said a bit angrily.
"Ma'am he's busy." George replied.
"Huff." I narrowed my eyes and moved out.
A car was waiting outside. Anthony jogged and opened the door for me. I sat inside and nodded.
As we left the hospital, I saw a black car moving in front of us. I shrugged it off.
A few minutes later I saw the same black car following us. It had those one side view glass so I couldn't see who was driving it. I ignored it but then due to suspicion, I asked George to turn.
"Turn the car into this lane."
"But ma'am."
"Do it."
The car turned abruptly and surely that car followed.
"Move straight, turn left then the third left and then move straight." I said.
"Ma'am are you sure?"
"I don't like to repeat myself."
Man, Mr Jayce has affected me.
I was well versed with the lanes, thanks to...
"Stop!" I said abruptly. We had reached the same place from where we'd taken the turn.
I got down and Anthony followed. "Stay here." I said.
There could be anyone in that car. I couldn't let it to be known to anyone.
That car was parked close but far enough.
I knocked at the driver's window.
"Excuse me? Who's there?" I said.
The window remained close.
I knocked once again and when the person did not let the window open, I hoped on its bonnet. A few seconds later the door emerged. Out came a handsome young man.
"Hey, get down." He gritted.
"No." I muttered back. The voice seemed familiar.
"Get down Miss Stanford." And I turned. It was beyond belief to think he would come.
"Mr Jayce?" I cracked.
"I'm getting late for office. Get down. You can't hop on the bonnet of anyone's car. It is not a good thing."
"Take me home or I'm not gonna get down."