Yup. You are here to eat cookies.

I felt shooting pain in my neck and my stomach hurt as well. That hooligan had kicked me hard. Wait!
I pried open my eyes and squinted as my eye lenses adjusted with my surroundings. I was lying on the ground with my wrists and ankles bound. I tried to wiggle but couldn't get free. Instead I heard a voice say, "Boss, she's awake." What exactly is this man?
"Hey idiot, who are you? Where am I? Who is this boss of yours?" I said. My voice was a bit husky at first but then it became normal.
He did not speak but after sometime I heard a click and someone entered the area.

"So the d!tch is awake?" He said.
The light which was concentrated on me was now intruded by him and I saw the face which I have started hating badly lately.

"What do you see?" I snapped.
"Behave." He shouted.
"Why have you kidnapped me?" I asked.
"I killed your men. Four of them. One ran away." He said.
"My men?" Smooth Eve.
"Don't act like you don't know." He retorted.
"I really don't know. What are you talking about?" I asked.
"You know." He repeated.
"What will you get by kidnapping me?" I played innocent.
"You don't know?"
"No."
"You guys sure about it? I already doubt that such a fragile woman as her could do it." He said.
"Boss, she was among the last ones to talk to them. We will get it confirmed once again." The same voice that ignored me, stated.
I'm good at acting, right?
"Nonetheless, you are the girlfriend of Steve Jayce. I hate that man. There isn't a thing that can destroy him. For years I've been looking out for his weakness. No use, until somedays ago you two were spotted. I'll take my revenge from him by using you." He said.
"What? But... Why should I believe you? And why do you want to take a revenge? And why are you telling me all this?" I asked innocently.

"You should believe me because you don't have anyone else here. I'm telling you this because you're not going out now, not ever. As far as that shitty git is concerned, he is a ducked up man. He's always taking over deals which should be taken up by me. He constantly swarms my location with policemen and is an overall dunce." He spoke.
"Watch your word when you're talking about him." I gritted.
"Oh! The **** cares?" He asked.
"Shut the hell up." I retorted
"No need to raise your voice on me for him. Learn to live here and be a good girl if you want to live." He said.
"You filthy bad blood. Let me go. He will find you and kill you.'' I said. Mentioning him had an awkward churning in my stomach. He would be so happy. He could finally live with that girl and his child.
My head was suddenly pulled backwards. I looked up to see him bending low in front of me and holding a fistful of my hair.
He pulled them and I pursed my lips together.
"You don't know me. You just don't. Watch your words with me. You won't even get time to regret doing that if I get angry." He inched closer.
No Eve. Do not scream.
I shook my hair trying to loosen his grip but he just tightened his hold. My wrists and legs were hurting as the binds rubbed against them. My struggle wasn't helping.
No. Don't scream.
He looked at me with his narrow eyes and then slammed my head back in the wall or whatever that was.
My head hurt badly. The manky foolscrap in front of me was now standing and smirking down at my painful self.
"Strong? We'll see. A lot of things need to be done." He gave me a sly look.
"You shitface. Get lost." I spat.
What does he have against my stomach? He just kicked me again. Not once, not twice but four times. I was this, this close to screeching but I'll not give him what he wants. I'll not shout if that's what he wants. I'll not shed a tear if that's what he wants. But what about my plan?
He left and the little light present also went off.
I felt hungry and thirsty. The pain was already so much but my bladder was screaming for attention.
Like seriously?
All my body could release instead of adrenalin in this bloody damn condition is useless waste products.
Ducked up life.
Why are you swearing so much?
Oh hi oldie! I'm not exactly swearing. It's whatever you take it as. Plus I need to pee.
"Anyone there? I need to use a restroom." I said after having a lot of arguments with that voice. It worked well with diverting my mind from the pain but hell. Another problem. That was natural, okay? Not my fault.