Chemistry

I shut the door behind me. I hate this. You can't break me physically. But once I love you and I actually care, you can break me emotionally.

I fell on the bed taking my heels off. The movement of his hand was so slow and lousy as he zipped me up. That was just uuuuuuuuhhhh! I couldn't believe he was capable of being delicate until he locked that intricate chain around my neck. Sssssss!
The way he leaned and then the way my body forced myself to paralyse. I never felt that before. He was so close. We shared the same air. The way his hands wound around my waist. God! That was so odd. I don't have a word for that. My goodness. He was looking so content in that one second that our noses touched. He was looking at me with a look I'd never seen in anyone. It gave me an unusual sense of pleasure that his eye colour warmed as I shifted back. God! Please! I don't want these things. Please. Save me.
And then his hand at my hand.

Seriously boy! I was dead. I was truly dead at his words. I felt so giddy in that moment that I was like this man is perfect. It was such a brilliant timing, dialogue and the manner of speaking. I was dead.

But mom! She called me selfish. And what not. I was not going to think about it. I need not. I'll break. I do not need that.
I wiped a tear as it slipped from my right eye, trying to remember how Mia had told me that she loved me.
I walked upto the washroom changing into my shorts and shirt, glancing at my scar. Scars.
Huh!
I tried not to think about it.
No Eve.
I sat up, running a hand through my hair.
I want to cry!!!
I heard a knock. DML.

I rubbed my palms and then kept them on my eyes. Opening the door to see the person I could least expect, I froze.

"May I come inside?" He asked.
I gulped.
"I don't think I need permission or invitation. It's my wife's room." He entered, shutting the door behind him.
So you've decided only.

What do I do? Be angry or not? Thank him for that?

Eve! Ignore him. Go and lay down on the bed. IGNORE!

I went and got under the covers.
He took of his coat, slowly loosening his tie. Kill me God! Kill me.

It was really heated. He was downright hot and handsome. HH.

Now! I need an ice bucket. He folded his sleeves upto his elbows and came towards the bed. Again I found my heart racing. Racing faster than a mouse.
What good for a comparison?
Brain isn't working.

What is he doing?
"Shift." He said, darkly.
I looked up at him. However hot you may be. I ducking don't take orders. I don't.
I narrowed my eyes.
"I thought you didn't like being picked up." He said moving his hand slowly under the covers.
"Why are you asking me to shift?"
"Because I want to sit."
"Say it properly." I huffed.
I sold my brain you know?

"Can you shift because your husband wants to sit here?" He asked.
I shifted.
Dear heart,
If you dare shift from your place, and come into my throat, I will block the aorta. Don't you dare.

He sat down taking off his shoes with his legs.

The next moment, he shifted on the bed with his legs inside the cover, sitting as such that his and my shoulders touched.
I looked up at him.
"Are you drunk?" I asked softly.

I was drained. Seriously. I didn't want to argue. I didn't want to fight. I didn't have the strength at that time.
"No. I'm not." He replied.
I tried to shift but he took hold of my wrist.
"Leave it." I said truly irritated, tired and in an inner crying condition.
"Let me." He said softly.
"No." I wiggled it, surprised he didn't force.
He looked at me.