I was supposed to get angry!

Where are you Velvet?

Yeah. Reply.

Say something.

Are you unwell?

Are you dead?

VELVET!

I was tired of sending him texts. We just had a talk last midnight and he promised to text me. It was morning, a week since he left. He had never been this careless. I was kept informed about all the things he did but what was wrong now?

I was laying back flat on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Didn't he miss me?

You remember telling him that to you two days before as well.

Stop being desperate Eve.

Brain scolded. My gaze flickered to the shopping bags kept in my room. How I irritated him for half an hour, showing pieces of men's clothing to him on the video call. I'd brought four t-shirts and two pairs of bottoms for him.

It was all so changed between us. It felt different. This was a novel feeling for me as well. I was never nervous in front of guys. I would stare at them shamelessly and embarrass them to pink but this guy, I couldn't do it.

I thought of checking my phone again and then freshened up.

Once back, I again approached the phone to check it. There was no text.

The door bell rang. Might be it would be any one of my gang members to take Mia for her training. I opened the door.

The visitor smiled at me.

I jumped on him and hugged him tightly. He staggered back a little but then steadied us. His hair got my attention as he slipped his hand into mine, softly sliding them on my back.

"Why didn't you reply to my texts?" I replied pulling him inside with me.
He kissed my temple and turned as Mia emerged from the room.

"Hello Mia. Good morning." He smiled at her.

"Good morning." She hugged him. How can they be so close? I mean still.

"You're again in suit Mr Jayce?" He turned with a raised eyebrow.

"So?" He asked.
"Get out." I spat.

"Aww. I'm not." He loosened his tie as he rushed into my room. I followed behind, scrambling.
I shut the door as he slowly discarded his coat.

"How is my queen?" He asked.
"Your queen? I'm not your queen." I retorted.

"Who said I asked you?" He replied opening the side drawer to take out his cologne.
I gaped speechlessly.

"I thought." I said feeling awkward.
"You think a lot." He said.

Slowly turning, he walked towards me and then into the washroom.

"Well, if you're not my queen then I am an eligible bachelor for a queen like you." He winked before shutting the door.

He is so random.

Cute one.

Bret came and took Mia for her training.