Possesive much?

I had been standing there for about two minutes, listening to their conversation, when Mr Jayce noticed me.
"Dad I do not want to take her." He said. Of course, you'll take that girl with you. The same girl who is probably the mother of your child.
"Why? Taking her with you is an honour for you." Daddy said. Man he is so good. Actually he's quite intelligent.
"Dad seriously? You.." He said. That moronic amphibian with tail and ugly body. I hate him.
"Yes son. She is very good." Daddy spoke.
"You're not understanding dad. I do not want to take her." He repeated.
Yes obviously you would want to take that girl with you.
"But what is the problem with her?" Daddy asked.
"Dad it's not the problem with her. I myself don't want to go there." He mumbled.
"Why?" Daddy questioned. If you do not know daddy, he would seem to be an investigator to you.
"Mitchell would be there as well. We can't stand each other. I don't want a scene this time. I can not risk taking her there." He raked a hand through his hair. Oh god! Cheaters are handsome nowadays.
Wait! Is the girl's name Mitchell? But daddy seems to know her. That isn't possible.
"You should avoid him. Don't react. You know he's not bad. You hate him for no reason." Daddy said calmly.
Oops! That Mitchell is someone else.
"Miss Stanford, it's bad to eavesdrop." He said noticing me.
"Good evening Daddy! You not asleep yet?" I beamed at daddy.
"Good evening child. I had to talk to Steve and you but you weren't there. How are you?" He said once he'd glared the cheat for speaking rudely to me.
"I'm fine. Tell me, is there anything to worry?" I asked.
"No. Actually there is this party thrown by one of my business partner tomorrow. He has invited me. I don't generally attend parties and so I want Steve to go there. Your marriage is still not disclosed so I'm asking him to take you there as his date." Daddy explained.
"Dad I'm telling you, I don't want to go there and even she wouldn't want to." Blabbering show.
"Eve, will you please adjust?" Daddy asked very sweetly. Can I say no?
But the lizardman.
But daddy.
Ughgh.

"Yes. I'll go." I replied.
"Thank you Eve. Good night." He patted my head and then turned to the jerkpit. "So you're going. It's in his mansion only, seven onwards." And he walked away.

"What the hell? Why do you have to do such things? And how dare you ignore my texts?" He said angrily.
"Excuse me? Talk to me properly otherwise don't talk." I folded my hands.
"Are you really up for this?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Christ. Why did you ignore my texts?" He said. Okay okay, he gritted.
"I thought you were busy in your important meeting. How was it? Did it go well?" I snared real bad.
"What? How far are you concerned?" He said confused.
"Hmm. By the way, why don't you wanna go to the ball tomorrow? Is it because seeing you with me might hurt someone?" I snapped.
He became more confused. "What? I don't want to go there because I don't want to see a particular person. What are you talking about?" He said.
"Why do you hate that man?" I bluntly spoke. I had motives.
"He's not a good person that's why. He is bad." He replied. Why does he always have to take off his coat in front of me?
"Oh! Does he go and meet his unlawful child and the child's mother behind his wife's back or has he told you the truth like me, that you are an idiot?" I spat.
His confusion level rose and then turned into anger.

He came towards me but still the distance was enough. Ha! He was afraid of being the-k-word again. How much I loved that feeling! I can do it over and over again.
No no! I'm not a sadist. But he does this to me. He makes me wanna
K
I
????

???

??

?

Of course! Kick him.

"Are you stalking me?" He gritted.
The frick. He accepted it.
"No. I'd rather maintain a record of the number of times a dog wags its tail than following you. By the way, what makes you think that I was doing that?" I said calmly.
"We both know that you aren't that innocent." He gritted again.
"Yes, of course I'm more innocent than that." I replied.
"What?" He asked.
"Who is she to you?" I gritted this time.
"Why should I tell you? Wait, what did that mean?"
"Yes, I saw you with your child and whatever that random girl was to you." I narrowed my eyes and literally shouted.
He came closer this time. "Talk with respect about her." He gritted.
"Duh me. I should have understood that she is more important to you than me." I looked away.
"What are y.. Don't compare yourself with her." He said irritated.
"She's more important to you. Why would I compare myself with her? She is so dear to you. She is the mother of your child. And who am I? A gum stuck to your shoe? No I'm not." I bored my eyes into his.
Both our eyes were filled with emotions this time.
The only emotions we ever had, have and will have for each other.
Anger and hatred.
"What if she's more important than you? Does it matter? I guess we agreed that we will not become hindrances in each other's paths. Why do you care? It's my life and my choice. You don't need to be all possessive for me alright. You know we are just married in name. There is nothing in between us. NOTHING. Neither there will be anything. So stop acting all immaturely and keep your mouth shut." He whisper yelled. He was looking damn serious.
"You cheat. You unforgiving mean |3@$tard. Evil nefarious devil, cruel, ruthless monster, pathetic excuse of shit, blatant hideous twat. I hate you. Possessive my foot. You are a deceiver. Why didn't you just marry that girl if she was the mother of your child? Why? Were you afraid to tell your parents about your careless one.." I shouted back. Still comparatively low though.
"Shut up. Mind your bloody language with me. And stop talking about her like this. One more word against her and.." He said.
"What will you do? Kill me? Throw me down from your oh-so-tall building? Feed me to rats? Do it. Do whatever you can. Wanna kill me? Come do it if you can. But listen, she was and will always be a mistake." I spat. This time, he did something instead of saying anything. He grabbed my wrists in a tight hold and pushed me hard. His grip on my wrists was so harsh and strong that I didn't fall. I just stood there while the edge of the glass table bored into my skin from back.
"You will regret saying and doing what you did. I promise, you'll not make a mistake next time. Get out of my s.." He gritted with narrowed eyes. I wiggled out of his grip, pushed him hard.
"Yes I'm leaving your house." I moved towards the door.
"As if I give a f.. damn. Be back before mum and dad wake up. Don't create a scene. We've both known that it has been a deal. The deal to not obstruct each other's paths." He said.