Beautiful punishment.

~~~Eve's POV~~~

I rested my head back. Goodness. First of all it really hurt, secondly my monthlies and the worst of all, Velvet was angry.

Goodness! Why do Mia and Andy have to tell him everything?

I'd have told him but slowly. Now he hasn't called me since last two days. Just texted asking if I'm fine. He just talks to Mia and not to me.

It was night time. I was on my bed in my bath robe along with shorts and undies.My back hurt if I wore anything like a shirt or so. It didn't hurt at the time Mitchell did his brutal act because I took pain killers. Now I didn't.

He was again out for a tour. Like seriously? You propose a girl, take away her fist kiss and second and third too and you go on a freaking tour. Idiot.

My back hurt a lot. Again a fight! Kill me. Well, Velvet is going to. I didn't dare call him. He's angry. Why do I care so much?

The door opened slowly.

"Mia you have the dinner. I'll have it later." I said. She's taking care of me as a punishment because I didn't take her with me.
Typical.

I heard the door shut. The smell made me open my eyes.

He stood there with a stoic angry face. Shit!

"Ve..Vel..Velvet!" I said getting up. He raised his hand as a cue for me to shut up. I pulled my robe closer. What if he sees me like this?

"Uh.." I started but he just glared.

Why couldn't my mouth throw out words?

I moved towards him as he neared me, taking off his coat. I thought about getting in the washroom.
"Sit." I found myself flinching at his coldness.

I sat down and he sat behind me.
I told him I'm fine. God help me!

His hands encircling my waist would have made my heart flutter but it didn't. He was furious.

He opened the bath robe. I closed my eyes.
"Velvet please don't..."
"And why? Don't you know we're getting married soon."
"Yeah but..."
"I'm pretty sure you'll love it." He gritted.

Taunting could not have been better. I told him that he'll love the surprise I had bought for him. But I myself had eaten those gummy bears. So practically the surprise left for him was this.

"What?" I said. Did he plan on forgiving me...possibly?

"The punishment you're getting." He spat.

"I'm s..."
"Shh. Not a word. Not a single word." He said sternly.

He slowly removed my robe. I heard his breath race as he took in my bare back.
His fingers slowly brushed it.

"You're fine no?" He spoke.
"It doesn't hurt..." He said like a child speaking his first come back with full sarcasm.

He lowered down his face to it. I'll faint! It started near my right shoulder and went up my mid back. I hissed as his tongue swirled around it, my back arching to lean.