Know me? Huh, she's my girlfriend.

I drove to the airport in silence after paying a visit to my office. As if I had anyone to talk to. Reaching there, I quickly took out my luggage from the back and entered the airport. It was a five hour flight from New Jersey to LA. I headed inside and got my boarding pass.

When the boarding announcement was made,
I stood up and was walking towards the line when I saw a dark dressed man entering the area. It was odd but I didn't pay attention. There are people everywhere who attract attention of other.

I then proceeded for boarding. The air hostess greeted me as I boarded.

I approached my seat. Unluckily, I'd got a middle one.
I saw a man sitting at the side seat with large black glasses and his hair were done sideways. He was dressed in all black like our own hated Lizardman.
Shut up. You are gonna go and enjoy there like a bachelor. No worries. Don't think about him.
Oh yeah.
"Excuse me, if you could move aside, I have the seat beside you." I said.
He nodded and got up.
I noticed that his cologne was familiar. Then I noticed that his height was familiar as well. Then my gaze flickered to his hands and there rested our couple ring!

I sat down and tried to peep at him.
"Mr Jayce?" I whispered.
He shook his head.
"So that means we can be friends." I said offering my hand. Just wait.
"No." He said.
"But why, if a person is as handsome as you, and it's not Mr Jayce, I would love to be friends with you." I smirked.
"What do you mean by not being Mr Jayce? How can you do.." He said and then stopped in mid sentence.
"So, you're not Mr Jayce. Hmm, I see. Well I caught you. You had to come." I smiled lightly.
"I just happened to have some official work. Nobody is interested in accompanying you." He spat.

"Whatever. You came no." I shrugged and shifted towards the empty window seat beside me.
He raised an eyebrow.
"We aren't travelling together. We just happen to be on the same plane bound to the same place at the same time and our seats also happen to be together. My life can't handle so many happenings." I said.
He pursed his lips and looked at some magazine in his hands. Probably how to kill people.

We landed and I got down before him.
We'll see what was the real cause.
The weather outside was cloudy and cool. I was wearing an olive coloured button down middy which was flying. This is the worst moment which makes you wonder in which hell of a moment you chose to wear a dress.
I hailed a cab before he could follow which I didn't think he was doing and I saw him get into a black car before I left.
I reached the hotel and admired the tall building before entering.
"Sir please try to understand. There are no rooms available right now." I heard someone say.
I approached the reception where the voices were coming from.
"It's really important. I just need to stay for one night. I'll pay you double the amount.My wife is admitted in the hospital across the road and my daughter and sister need to stay." The man said.
"We're sorry sir."
"What's wrong? If you do not mind telling." I asked politely.
"Ma'am actually my wife is expected to deliver our child and I need to stay with her at the hospital. I need a room for my family members for just one night but no room is available." He told.
"Oh! You don't worry. Excuse me, booking under the name Evelyn Stanford."
I said.
"Yes ma'am. Welcome! Your room number is.." No queries? Whatever.
"Um.. Please allot  my room to this man and prepare a bill under his name. I'm staying at a friend's." I said.
"Ma'am are you sure?" The person said glancing at the computer screen in front of her.
"Yes." I nodded.
"Thank you so much ma'am. Thanks a lot." The man smiled.
"No issues. All the best!" I smiled at the man and turned to walk up to the waiting couch. A dialled a number.
"Hello!"
"Hi, can you possibly pick me up from the address I'm texting you?"
"Thanks! I'll just send the address." I hung up.

I sat there for sometime talking to different people over phone. There was a slight chaos at the gate. I looked up to see none other than our jerkpit enter.
So we have the rooms at the same places as well.
They just happen to be together.
Smart.