Hurting you...

"Andy wait!" She said but Llan left. Finally we were alone.
I walked towards her she tried to get into her sandals.

She picked them up in her hands. "Happy birthday." I said.
She looked at me. I searched my pockets....

He took out a white Tiffany box from his pocket and offered it.
"There is no need for all this." I told him.
"It is there. "

"I don't take such expensive gifts. Thank you very much. Night." She said excusing herself.
"I wanted to talk about ..." That night and tell you to not mind those ...
"But I do not want to talk." And I felt the anger rekindle. She turned to leave.
I grabbed her by the waist, twirled her harshly and crashed her into me. Her heels fell with a thud as she froze for a second.
"I said I wanted to talk to my wife. Looks like my wife doesn't understand the meaning. Stop wiggling otherwise the consequences will not be bearable." I tightened my hold.

I felt my mouth go dry at the coldness in his voice. His grip was tightening as each moment passed and it kind of hurt.

I closed my eyes. God save me from this anaconda like lizardman. Please. He'll eat me alive.

She was trying to look so calm but was failing. I know I was being cruel but that was the only way. She needs to take notice of me and I need to be evil with her. I need to stop caring.
"What are you doing?" She chocked out.

"Hurting you."
Haven't you enough? Aren't you happy with that?
Beast.
"Try harder. I'd rather die." I said.

I saw her face tighten and then a sense of discomfort cross over it. No Steve. You're not looking at it. You have to be cruel. Tighten your grip. Tighten it.

ITS AGAINST MY VALUES.
Do it.

I was starting to feel uncomfortably bound and I knew struggling was not an option. Somewhere I knew he'd not hurt me physically but I was going against it. No. He can hurt you Eve. Fight back. Kick him.
No need to kick him. His grip is steady now.

Unable to take it anymore, I loosened my hold, still not setting her completely free. You are mine, woman. I hate you, I hurt you, my choice. You are my wife.

"I'd like to be left. I've caused enough trouble sir. I promise to try and not extend it further. Kindly not waste your time on me and my shit. You needn't have come. Not that a mournful day should matter to you. I also remembered that we didn't sign up to live under the same roof. So, I was thinking of shifting back to my house and trouble you no more. I hope you'd like my decision. Excuse me." I spat and he stared back.

I could sense that she was thoroughly agitated by my words, just like I had wanted but..
"How many times do I need to tell you that you don't get to tell me what to do?"

Before I could say another word she pushed me hard.

"And how many times do you think that I'll tell you not to come near me? Why don't you just ****ing understand that? Just stay away from me. I don't want to create trouble. I'm least interested in you, your life, your profits and your losses. This is for the last time I'm telling you, don't bloody touch me. I don't like it. At all. Your touch makes me feel disgusted. Please keep your filthy hands to yourself. Also I never asked you to poke your nose into my business. My problems, I'll sort them out. Just stay away. I don't need you. All I need is you to mind your business and let me do mine." I yelled. I needed to be mean to him. I knew my words couldn't hurt him but I wanted them to.