Cool chocolate

~~~Eve's POV~~~

It was so oddly difficult to not look at him. God. But I knew looking at him would be far more difficult.

I knew somewhere in between fighting, yelling and arguing, he has become a part of my life. I couldn't deny that. But the fact that I didn't matter to him if he could leave so easily was saddening. Not intentional.

It had been two days since he had left. I confirmed his reach from Rick. Andy had become more irritating and Mia more desperate to leave that hospital. Me? Well I chose what I always had in my life.
Push yourself so much into work that somethings stop mattering to you.

His departure should not have affected me. And the fact that it did, terrified me. This is the second thing which I'm afraid of. When I unknowingly start investing my emotions in anyone else except people I know.
It wasn't a problem with my friends, family and even Mommy and Daddy. I've known these people for half of the time of my existence.
Mia herself is so broken.

But this man. I don't know why there is something ...... something which pulls me to him.
I groaned loudly while sitting in my office room.
Some more hours and then I can finally return home.
At least I can try to bring my mind back from I don't know where.

I entered the house to find Mommy and Daddy waiting for the dinner. Andy was not there but I rushed.
"You people aren't asleep yet? Is everything alright? Are you not well? Did anything happen to anyone?"
I rambled.

"You know you can breathe. Sit." Daddy smiled.
"We wanted to talk to you." Mommy chirped after I'd settled down, having washed my hands.
"Yes?" I grinned back.
"Sweetie it's almost been six months that you got married." And I forgot it again that I can breathe.
"Steve has his own bungalow which he brought for himself a few years ago. As a husband wife you too need some privacy. We've been thinking of you guys shifting there. We hadn't had a talk with Steve because he might rush. You tell me what you want." Mommy disclosed.
We can't stand each other... Well he can't stand me in the same room as himself and I'm not an emotional fool. I'll do what my brain tells me even if it hurts my heart. I might end up killing him if we are alone. No no. Living alone under the same roof with Mr Jayce? It is useless. 

Perverts stop it!

I'm being serious!

HOLY WATERS?

"Mommy..."
"Don't be shy with us. Tell us if you have any problem." Daddy looked at me.
Daddy I've so many problems that I doubt I can list it all.

"No. It's not such. But I think we should talk about it once he is back. Taking a decision without his consent would be like pulling away food from lion without asking if it was hungry." I laughed dryly.

"You two look so good together. Made for each other. It feels so good to see you together. I hope you are doing fine with him."
I smiled back and nodded not looking them into the eyes.
I gobbled up the food and got up to rush to my room.
"Mommy and daddy, actually I was going to spend sometime in my old house till the time he is away. If you are fine..."

"Of course. With your parents?"
"No, just me and some of my friends." I replied.
"Yeah. So when do you plan on leaving?"
"Tomorrow?"
"Take care or your lion will start killing people." Mommy joked.