I don't want a lecture this time.

We moved down for what seemed like three floors and as we were about to move down the last four steps.....

.....there was a blast.

I heard a loud thud. I didn't feel anything just the sensation of unbeatable pain. I was sort of encaged.
Is it what it feels like to die? I don't see any white light. I don't see any brightness. I don't feel any contentment. All I could see was darkness. All I feel is encagement and hardness.
Like what?
Is that your definition of death?
Hi! You're here as well?
Here as in?
Heaven...
For gods sake.
What?
"Were you planning to get blown up alone?" I heard a muffled voice say.
I smelt something nice. Wow! Heaven smells nice!.

"Are you all right? Did he touch you? **** you're bleeding." The same voice said, a bit softly. People swear in heaven as well?
I looked up.
WHAT?

THE

SUPER

HELL????????

God? Can't he even leave me alone after death?
Does that mean he is dead as well?
No. Don't let it be so.
"Say something. I'll tear apart his limbs, just speak for gods sake."

I realised that I was encaged in his arms, lying on the top of him. His arms were around my waist probably because the pain glasses caused was constant, undisturbed. I looked up and saw him staring at me intently.

"Are you dead?" I said.
"What? No I ain't, neither are you okay, just breathe it's fine." He said and brought a hand near my hair.
"Excuse me, I'm breathing alright, I don't need your help. Leave me." I said rudely.
What? I can't be dependant on him. He already has someone in his life.
Where did that come from?
Tell me, if your chocolate is being given to someone else, even if that person has been kissed by a dementor, would you like it?
No.
Then? He's  her chocolate....I don't want her to not like it.

You are hurt on head.
Whatever!
He looked at me in a twisted manner, however, I felt his hands loosen around me.
I pushed his firm chest and tried to get up. The position was already enough compromising. I realised that I wasn't dead. He had pulled me into a cage of his hands and jumped so that his back hit the ground and I laid at the top of him. We weren't very far from the building which had blasted.
Where did my life go from being all about cookie dough to worsening hell?

"Are you alright? You're badly hurt? Leave your attitude for once. You're bleeding so much." He said with a frown.
"It's normal for me." I said and immediately bit my tongue. Crazy, crazy Eve.
"What?" He raised an eyebrow.
Okay, now this is going to be embarrassing.
"Normal for all the women I mean. You know..." I trailed off.
Talking to a lizardman about bad days isn't a good idea, now is it?
"That is different." He said still frowning.
"Now we aren't standing here and discussing about women's monthly problems, are we?" I said and moved forward.
"Wait, car is that side." He said and pointed towards his car.
"I'm not coming with you." I said. I had to go and find Mia.
"Are you freaking insane? You are bleeding so much. Come with me or I'll have to drag you." He said.
"Dare touch me. Ouch." I said as I tripped over a bit. My legs and hands and back and neck and infact the whole body was screaming with pain.

"Miss Stanford try to understand. You're hurt and I have no clue what that ****** has done to you. You don't want to talk, nobody will force you just take care of yourself. Try to understand. I promise I'll kill that person in the worst way possible for everything. Come with me." He said this all so sincerely. My brain was still angry at him for being a cheater and risking his life. I am an exception. He isn't. He could have died and his child would have had to grow up without him.