I'm what?!

"What the hell? Are you totally crazy? You're not sharing your room with him and then inviting me so bluntly to your room. This is purely ridiculous. How can you do this?" Matt said angrily.
"You are my best friend Matty. And the last time I checked, I'm an adult. I can do whatever I want." I replied bored.
"But what will he think? He wouldn't feel good. I'm telling you. Let me go back to the guest room. You guys didn't even talk." He said in a small voice. " I feel disgusting."
I hit him lightly on his head.
"Since when did you feel disgusting to share a room with me?" I asked.
"Since the moment you got married." He snapped.
"Matt go to sleep. I know you've been sent to keep an eye on me. Go to sleep." I spat.
"You are hopeless." And he turned his back to me. I sat down texting people till I heard his snores. I then continued with my business for the night.
《《《 (different POV part. Left Steve right Eve)

I thought this woman is different but she is just as retarded. How very foolish of her? I can't believe this? How dare she ignore me so many times? She is going to regret it. Matt had such a good timing. What's with the timing God? All wrong? I had to talk to her. And I don't think that is possible with Matt here.
I waited for the next morning. I reached breakfast table earlier and sat down to see Matt coming in his clothes from last night and a fresh looking Miss Stanford. She looked good in her baby blue suit. What? Kidding.

Might be.

"Matt! Get freshened up or I'll get you dumped in a sewage drain." I threatened a sleepy lazy bag-like Creature  who still looked somewhat good.
"What the hell is your problem  Eve? Next time you make me fall down from a couch and you see." He said tiredly. I saw the one and only lizardman sitting at the table."I'm scared." I replied sarcastically.

"Good morning Matt. Morning to you too, Miss Stanford." I tried not to grit.

Poor jerk. Large teeth."Morning Mr Jayce." I replied. "Are you guys still on Mr and Miss terms? Seriously people ?" Matt said yawning."It's  rude to call people foolish in their faces and this sounds politer so yeah."

"That was my explanation Miss Sranford." I glared at her while she smirked.

"Matt stop yawning. And you won't be getting egg here. Mommy and daddy are vegetarians as well." I said.
"Did you boss them around?" Matt asked.
"What do you think? That I'm like some moronic narcissist that I go around bossing innocent people? Then you're mistaken." I hissed the last part pointedly towards someone.

This woman has an unusually appreciable interest in digging her own grave, and she's making a constant effort to achieve it. Huhhh. Calm down Steve. Hmm. Matt ate so slowly and then mom and dad entered. I had to leave for work so I left without a talk with her. Goodness, this is the first time someone has ignored me and got away with it. This woman.

God. That lizardman passed me a super devilish look as he went. I asked Matt to not trouble mommy and daddy. He decided to leave but promised to visit me soon.
I drove to my office quickly and called for a meeting.
The meeting was for the declaration of places. I told the names of the eight places I'd chosen. We also discussed about the recruitment of members and opening opportunities for interns.
An unusual thing was that MM matter again. Like seriously? It was just simply foolish. We are running a company here and it was obviously some hater who is trolling. The fact that we couldn't track the damn location of the person was awfully shameful. That stupid person just couldn't stop it. At last I did one thing that I never wanted to. I asked them to restrict that account. End of the matter. Never in so many years of my career had I noticed such attention to small things like this . Whatever. I continued with my work.