One more cliche, God! Please.

Hey! Again double POV!
After >>>

~~~Eve's POV~~~

"Mom!" Mia chirped.
"Mia go away. I want to sleep." I mumbled, hugging pillow tight.
"Mom get up." She pulled the blanket away.
"Shsh! Let me sleep."
"Get up mom. Cmon."
"Hey sleepy head." Andy smelt my hair and pinched my cheek.
"Guys just five minutes." I whined again.
"Get up girl or I'll have no choice than to eat up all your ice creams and chocolates without a second thought." Andy threatened.
"No."
"Fine. Mia bring water."
"Ughgh!" I shouted and opened my eyes.
"I hate you."
"I know." He replied.
"Mom! You're so sleepy." Mia hugged me.
I rested my head on her petite torso, hoping to sleep as she hugged me.
"What's the time?" I asked.
"It's five o' clock." Andy said.
"What? You woke me up at five in the morning? I'm sure that I'll kill you today." I asserted.
"Everybody is calling! See." He pointed to my phone which had seven missed calls and twenty seven messages.
I opened them. My eyes searched for his texts but seeing none, my eyes drooped.
At least he could have said that it was the most unlucky day that I was born. But no.

The day went on. I went to my office for a short time. Everybody greeted me, Mr Carter and Levi especially hugged me. I thought about him. Then Rick called.
Hey! Happy birthday Sweetheart. Loads of love!

Thanks Rick. Love you too!

So, what about you two?

About us? Nothing.

Tell me. Did he text any of those 'I miss you's?
Nope. It's better. Let him be busy. I said, gloom dripping from my words.
It's.... Anyways, party?

I don't know seriously. I said thinking about Mia.
So get to know and inform me. He said.
Hmm.
I hung up.
So many people called and wished. At five, Andy picked me up from the office and took me home.
"Andy, I don't want a party. What about Mia? Please."
"She is fine with it. Stop poking and irritating me Eve. It's your birthday girl. Shut up. Keep calm and party on." He said.

I looked out of the window to see the slightly cloudy sky. I was feeling low. I was feeling down. Mom Dad, Mommy daddy, Lilly, Matt, everyone who mattered had wished. Why do I care of him?

Just why?
Why didn't he wish me? Why did he say all that? Did he mean it?

"Mom! You are going for the party and I'm not buying any arguments." She hollered.
"I love this girl." Andy kissed her head and she smiled.
"Is this the same girl? I doubt. Andy you've drugged her."
She giggled while he smirked.
"I'm amazing just like that."
"You are a jerk."
It was at these times that I realise that small gestures can have such big influences on you. Though she knew Andy even before they had met at the cafe, she was nervous. And by taking care of her comfort, I could see Andy had grown close to her. It was obvious that the way she had been treated, a little care would make her happy but she had an instinct like me. She was a girl and obviously had the sixth sense. She just needs to use it wisely.

I was then forced to wear a body hugging, navy blue, glimmering gown with a high slit thankfully upto my left mid thigh. I was glad that it wasn't backless otherwise my scars would have been on display . It had a plain bodice with a heart cut at the top and net above that. It was really beautiful. I paired it up with my new navy blue stilettos. God! I love heels!
Make up. I was up for nude makeup.