Inhale. Exhale.

This chapter is dedicated to M_X_Manuel and aaliyah_cajee  for their support! Love you sisters!!

"I guess we should move inside. Leave me if you're done torturing me." She said suddenly, bringing me out of my reverie.
"Do you really ever wonder how much you torture me?" I asked.
"I didn't torture you. That is an offensive, blunt accusation and under the article..."
"Calm. I meant that you give me a hell lot of mental torture. There you go misunderstanding me again. I never..." felt the need to tell anyone that I'm not bad.
"You never?"
"Nothing."
"You mean, pathetic, obtuse animal, did you forget you have your women to go to and get relieved of the torture I supposedly inflict upon you. And if you really believe that, you're free to walk out of my life. I won't care enough to stop." She voiced out. Her thoughts probably.

"You sure have some affection with me because you try very hard to be cold to me." I teased.
"Of course Mr Jayce. I'm so affectionate towards you. You know when I'll murder you and chop of your body parts, I'll feed them to the best breeds of crows and vultures. I'll not let them waste even an ml of your blood. I'll make sure to buy a factory of wipes in order to make them freely available to your unconditionally beloved, more than enough, special women." She confessed.
"I'm impressed lady!" I played along.
"Oh! But you weren't supposed to I guess." She said pensively.
"So take that as a compliment."
"I don't need."
I tightened my grip, that was if it was possible. She was pressed so tight into me that I could seriously feel her heart beating against my chest. My heart beating from within. Both having competition. Who could beat harder. I wondered how something penetrated through the strong, impermeable walls around my heart.
Have you totally lost it? She hasn't penetrated into your heart. It's just that your heartbeats are fighting. Just stop it. Your brain is clouded.

Say something.

"I'd like very much to be freed." She said.

"One more question."
"This is for the last time I'm telling you, leave me. I will not tolerate close proximity with you. Do you have a piece of brain up there into that high skyscraper of your head? Or shall I lend you a piece of my mind, you moron?"

I couldn't get angry.
"Just tell me, does it affect you?"
"Actually, I'm afraid that you may transform into your lizard form and to be honest I'm not a big fan of those creatures." She retorted.
She seemed unfazed. Why the hell didn't I affect her? Seriously?

"That strawberry whatever?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Strawberry sauce concentrated. I love the colour. Though it would have better been your blood, I thought of my affection towards you.." She smirked.
I made a mental note of that and slowly slipped my hands off her.
"Thank god!" She exclaimed and scurried. I could see that she was slightly limping, courtesy of that ****** you call Mitchell.
•••

I adjusted my tie feeling differentiated in the red shirt I was dressed in. I never wore those colours but life..
Well my choice to be honest.

I walked downstairs, meanwhile I got a call.
"Mr Jayce! Good morning!" A chirpy, pinching female voice spoke.
"Morning. I had called for the..."
I was talking to that girl about sending some bodyguards, who would secretly guard Miss Stanford. I told her of my requirements to which she asked, "Do you need this much protection for your body of a Greek god?"
"Miss, I would very much like it if it could be kept professional. Let's not forget that I'm not your boss." I said, immediately realising how I could affect other women without effort.
She coughed.
Suddenly, I heard someone's voice. Someone's.
I turned. "Matt? Did you withdraw any money from my account?"
She was wearing a pink top with black floral.... divided skirt?
But she was honestly looking elegant as always. Graceful.
"No." Matt replied.
"Sir?"