Sir and Dad

~~~Eve's POV~~~

I was sitting in the office, typing away something important.
My phone rang.

"Shall I pick you up? I've not seen you since last three days." He ranted.
"Can you make it half an hour later?" I asked.
"Couldn't be better." He hung up.

Half an hour later, he was standing in my office.

"Finally remembered me?" I asked him as we hurried towards my car. We had planned that he'll reach his office the next morning and that was his headache.

"I was seriously very busy Lyn. I was so busy that I video called you just once everyday." He gave me an apologetic look.

"It's alright. How's everything?" I asked.
"A lot of pressure is there. I'm working harder. I'm hoping to make this project a success." He said referring to a recent important project of his.
"You'll do it." I rubbed my hand slowly on his shoulder. He flashed me a tired smile. I waited for once we were in a silent area. Slowly shifting, I kissed his cheek.

"Eve." Lilly said through the Bluetooth as she called.
"What happened?" I asked.

"Eve Matt..." She said.
"What happened? Speak no."
"I'm scared." She replied.
"Why? You know Matt can't harm you." I reminded.
"But.."
"What do I say? Keep your phones and your men charged up." Velvet raised an eyebrow and I hit him playfully on his head.

"Eve you know we..." She started.
"Yeah. So?"

"I'm late on my periods." She revealed.
"So?"
"What will happen?" She asked.
"You'll get them." I reassured.

"I'm afraid that I'm.. That I'm pregnant. What will he say?" She said.
"What what? He won't kill you." I tried to calm her down.
"What if he hates me? Then?"

"You love him. That's it. Don't worry. Tell him quietly and he won't be a problem. Take a test with him right in the morning and then tell me." I said as I turned serious.

"But Eve, what if he doesn't want it at all?" She sounded so fervid.
"Girl we were taught about protection back in school. It's his part as well. Alright? Just tell him. He's serious about you."
"He was not happy about me giving away my v-card to anyone except him." She revealed.
"Wow. Just excellent. Should've smacked him across his face. Bloody jerk. What about his.. I mean leave it. You don't stress yourself. Everything will be alright. Okay? And tell me if I'm finally going to be a godmother."
Velvet threw a glance at me.

"Good night." She said in a hushed tone.

"She's always been hyper and him reckless." I said.
"Hmm. But still, she should talk to him. I like keeping it straight in my relations." I nodded taking a note of it.

"Have you not been eating lately?" He asked as his hand made my chin turn towards him.
"Why?"
"You look different. Thinner." He commented.
"As in ugly?"
"Don't divert the question Lyn."
"I have been eating." I told him.
"Then? Any problem? Any ailment?"

"I was bad on my PMS. Didn't want to eat so skipped a few meals. But it's not that noticeable." I replied.
"You lied to me?"

"No. You asked 'did you eat anything?' I replied yes. I ate chocolate or chips."
He shook his head.

"Are you better now?" He asked.
Does he actually understand what PMS are?