one

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung was searching for jobs on his computer when he heard the door of his shared appartement open.

jimin, his best friend and roommate was coming back from getting his third tattoo and taehyung couldn't wait to see it.

he ran as soon as jimin entered the living room and jumped onto him, wrapping his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck.

"how was it minnie? did it hurt? show meeee!" he cried in his neck and jimin chuckled at his childish behavior.

he put him down on the couch and sat next to him. he grinned widely and rolled up his sleeve to show his wrapped up tattoo. it was quite simple, only two thick black lines around his forearm.

"i didn't want something too big but hey it's bigger than the two others!" he said and watched his best friend's face turn into a boxy smile.

"i love it minnie!" he clapped his hands like a kid and grinned so wide his eyes were barely opened.

jimin sat back in the couch and wrapped his arm around taehyung's shoulder. "how about you? do you still not wanna get one?" he asked and started to play with his newly bleached hair.

taehyung shook his head and purred at the pleasant feeling.

"blond suits you so well baby" jimin said, they had taken the habit to call each other baby and minnie, but they both knew they weren't more than soulmates, they had never caught feelings for the other and never will.

they were pretty close to each other, more like friends would be but their friends knew they didn't have to be surprised if they randomly pecked the other's cheek or forehead, just a 'soulmate gesture'.

jimin glanced at his roommate's laptop and noticed the several tabs open, all on jobs sites. "you didn't find anything?" he asked in a soft tone and looked back at the blond male who shook his head.

"i don't know what to do anymore jimin... i don't want you to keep paying the bills and the food alone..." he said and looked down shamefully.

"hey, it's fine, you know id do anything for you, you just need time to find the perfect job! i'll search with you alright?" he said and pecked his forehead before getting up.

"i'll go cook dinner and think about anything, just go relax in a warm bath." he told taehyung who sighed and went to his bathroom.

he had been searching for a job for months after graduating college, but he couldn't find anything he wanted. he was a really artsy person and hated to stay still in a chair all day long while doing calculus, so it was pretty hard for him to find the perfect job.

he loved photography and drawing, but not many jobs involving those two activities were available, but that's what he wanted to do.

seokjin, he was kind of jimin's and his older adoptive brother, proposed him to be his photographer, but it was too much pressure for him and his anxious self, so he refused.

he sighed once again and got out of the shower, grabbing a loose t-shirt and sweatpants.

when he got downstairs, jimin had just put the plates on their table. his smiled widely at the slightly younger and told him to take a sit.

"i have an idea!" the shorter said and taehyung quirked an eyebrow.

"you should work in the tattoo shop i'm always going to."

ayee so i'm finally starting this au! i think i will post the few chapters until their meeting all at once so you won't have to wait too much for them to meet!

i hope you will like this au as much as my last one ❤️