ten

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

after yoongi's remark, taehyung stopped breathing for approximately 10 minutes.

he took a while to talk again and couldn't help but rethink about what the man had told yoongi earlier.

"how much do people pay for your tattoos?" he asked when he remembered the man had to save up money to get one.

"you'll see when you'll get paid." taehyung groaned and looked by the window. the sun was starting to disappear, he hoped he could jump in the last bus, or at least ask jimin to pick him up.

"wait we have to comeback to the shop i left some stuff there.. i'm sorry.." he said after recognizing the area they were in. yoongi nodded and drove him to the shop.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"are you sure you don't want me to drop you home?" the older asked for the nth time after taehyung had picked up his bag, and left all his new supplies on his desk.

"yes i'm sure don't worry i'll be fine! thank you for dropping me here, have a good night"

"w-wait let me walk you to the bus stop, it's dark and this part of the city isn't the best cmon" yoongi said and grabbed the younger by his arm.

they walked slowly towards his bus stop and had to wait for a small minutes before it arrived. they simply waved at each other and smiled before taehyung left.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"JI-MI-NIII" as last time, taehyung screamed at the top of his lung when he passed the door.

and as last time, jimin ran up to him to gossip. "did hoseok talk about me??" was the first thing he asked and made taehyung roll his eyes. he led him to their couch and sat comfortably.

"he wasn't even at the shop today, plus i went to this big ass shop to buy stuff!" he bounced in his ass and jimin told him to tell him everything.

he told him how kind and nice namjoon and jeongguk were, how well they got along. he also told him how stupid he can get when he talks to yoongi.

"does he really have a spider on his shoulder?" the older asked in disbelief.

"i swear! i thought it was something else so i checked and- oh no.. i checked his tattoo while he was driving without even asking i pulled on his shirt and touched his skin.. jimin i don't want to see him ever again!"

"well that was fast.." the other mumbled and asked for his friend to continue explaining his day. he talked about the man who approached him and he assumed yoongi was pretty famous, which was confirm by jimin.

"taehyung. yoongi is like the most popular tattoo artist in korea and he's famous in other countries too! you have to wait for like 3 months to get a tattoo! i cant tell you the price he takes because it was jeongguk who tattooed me, but i know he takes a looot of money! but that's understandable though he's so talented. he's tattoos are all unique and they're masterpieces!" he talked about him with sparkles in his eyes, taehyung assumed he was really lucky to work with someone like him.

"he said he wanted to bite me.." the younger mumbled and jimin choked on air.

"what?"

"he said i smelled like caramel and it made him want to bite me.. i don't want him to hurt me minnie" he pouted and looked up to see jimin was trying not to laugh.

"baby! i wont hurt you if he bites you, we'll see if you let him.." he smirked and winked at taehyung who faked a gag.

"now go to sleep, you'll have to face your kinky boss tomorrow!"

kind of a filler so i might double update 🤷🏼‍♀️