thirty one

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

taehyung hardly woke up when he heard voices coming from the living room. he had work this day, he had to wake up and get ready but he wanted to know who was with jimin.

he barely had his eyes opened when he entered the living room and saw yoongi talking with jimin on their couch.

the two made eye contact and taehyung ran away, he really looked like a dead insect.

he took a quick shower and dressed up nicely. he put some makeup on and left his room to go back to the living room and meet the two boys.

he greeted jimin and walked up to yoongi who brought him on his lap. he kissed his cheek and held his waist tightly.

"w-why are you here?" taehyung asked with a small voice. he didn't want to sound rude.

"i was awake early so i decided to pick you up hm?" he replied with a soft tone. taehyung nodded and watched jimin got up from his seat and come back with a small cake.

"taste one, i made them for seokie" the short male said and fed taehyung with the small bite.

the blond hummed in approval and stuck out his thumb. both of the other males chuckled before jimin stormed out of the room only to come back with a jacket and his shoes on.

"i'm meeting with him soon! taehyung don't forget to lock the door!" he left the house and slammed the door shut.

the door reopened a second after this and jimin peeked his head inside. "don't fuck on the couch!" he winked and left just after.

yoongi and taehyung were dumbfounded at his remark but bursted out of laugher together.

after they had calmed down taehyung turned around to face the older boy and straddle his lap.

"hi." he smiled and pecked yoongi's cheek to greet him.

"hi." yoongi greeted back and smiled at him.

they stared into each other's eyes and taehyung kept telling himself he was ready. he bit his lip and pushed yoongi down on the couch so he was laying on his back.

he leant down above him and looked at his pink lips.

he leant down again and rested his head on his chest. even if he was ready, it wasn't the right moment.

"we have to go to work.." yoongi breathed out after cuddling taehyung for some minutes.

the younger let out a small groan but still got up. he pulled yoongi up with him and pressed their bodies together once they were standing.

he tangled his fingers in his black hair nuzzled his face in his neck. yoongi didn't question it and held his waist against his.

"you're so clingy today angel, why?" he whispered in taehyung's neck.