fifty six

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next day, they had to go back to work. taehyung had to spend a lot of time with jay to learn more about the colors since he only had few days before leaving.

he entered his office to greet him and then sat next to him on his chair. he took out the gun yoongi offered him the previous day and said 'hey look, i have a new one!'

jay looked down at the shining gun and raised an eyebrow. "damn. you're that spoiled. this model is unique, he probably made them create it just for you." he said when he saw the brand.

taehyung just shrugged, not wanting to talk about it. he put the gun in place over the fake skin and was about to start continuing what he had started few days ago when jay took his left hand in his.

he examined the ring on his finger for a small while and sighed.

"i really don't have any chance to make you stay right?" he asked, already knowing the answer. taehyung just shook his head slowly and pursed his lips in a thin line.

"it sucks, you could've done much better here. but i get your choice. i've seen how you two are, you were made to be." he let out a long sigh and added "i'm happy for you." quietly.

taehyung didn't really like jay, he was happy to leave soon, but he had to admit that his comment felt really nice.

he let his boxy smile show and thanked him. he went back to his work and worked on the colored piece with his new pretty tattoo gun.

it was like the gun fitted perfectly in his hand and in his palm, he held it much better than jay's, it was really made for him.

he thought that whenever he would tattoo someone, it was like yoongi was also with him, looking after him so he wouldn't make mistakes, and it made him feel so much better and comfortable.

they actually managed to talk together like normal people, jay asked about their date and how yoongi gave him the ring like he was genuinely interested and taehyung was glad he could talk about it to someone since all of his friends were too busy.

they stayed together until taehyung's wrist felt numb and he couldn't hold the gun properly, it was no use to continue.

they said goodbye to each other and jay left the shop. the blond walked towards yoongi's office with a small jump in his steps.

he opened the door and the office was empty. he frowned and tilted his head to the side in confusion. he walked to his own office but he wasn't there either.

he made a tour of the shop but couldn't find him anywhere. he grabbed his phone and called him, worried.

the older answered the call after few rings. "hey angel what's wrong?"