twenty nine

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

double update!! if you didn't read the previous chap go read it 💓

they decided to leave work early to spend more time with their friends, both yoongi and taehyung were in the oldest's car.

they had left the shop after everyone, hoseok left to prepare their night and namjoon picked up jeongguk.

hoseok didn't live too far away from the shop and yoongi obviously knew his address by heart, so they arrive pretty quickly.

the older didn't bother knocking, he just entered his best friend's house and took off his shoes before searching for the boys.

"taehyungie!" jimin shouted and jumped on taehyung who grabbed him and let him stay in his arms while going up the stairs.

they climbed up two floors and reached the loft, where hoseok had built a comfy tent with plaids and pillows, and added lights inside.

it was big enough to fit six people, but they were all cuddled with each other and it couldn't be better than this.

taehyung smiled widely and clapped his hands, still being careful not to drop jimin while doing so. "this is sooo cool! hoseokie you're the best!" he said and jimin agreed.

he placed a wide tv in front of the entrance and told them they could enter 'his wonderful castle'. jeongguk, namjoon, jimin and taehyung did while hoseok and yoongi we're preparing the snacks and drinks in the kitchen.

before taehyung could protest, they agreed on watching a horror movie. both jeongguk and taehyung were pouting at first but shrugged it off. they could just cuddle to feel better after all.

jimin was holding taehyung in his arms like they always did when they had a movie night, namjoon searched for the movie and put it on.

the two last boys rushed in the tent with all the food and put all of it in the middle of them. jimin and taehyung looked at them with round eyes and an amused smile.

jimin was still stroking taehyung's blond hair when they had finally put all the snacks down. when hoseok and yoongi had finally realized in what position jimin and taehyung were, they looked at each other and nodded, best friend communication.

yoongi pulled taehyung away from jimin's grasp and hoseok pulled his boyfriend in his lap, while yoongi did the same with taehyung.

the two oldest boys sat next to each other with taehyung and jimin and namjoon had jeongguk's head resting on his lap since he wasn't fond of horror movies he fell asleep quickly.

taehyung was feeding yoongi marshmallows and chocolate since he was too occupied to cuddle him and reassure him.

taehyung put whipped cream on a strawberry and was about to give it to yoongi when a loud scream erupted from the screen, resulting in taehyung jumping and putting whipped cream on yoongi's lips and nose.

he giggled loudly when he saw yoongi trying to act mad at him. he wiped the cream away from his lips and instinctively ate it, making yoongi blush slightly.

he put whipped cream again on the strawberry and carefully put it in yoongi's mouth this time. they smiled at each other and the older couldn't help but peck his nose quickly.

when both of them were too full, they stopped eating and payed attention to the movie. they intertwined their fingers together and yoongi rested his head on taehyung's shoulder.

they ended the movie in this position, taehyung eventually jumping and hitting yoongi's jaw but the latter didn't really mind.

namjoon and jeongguk had fallen asleep so the only boys still awake were hoseok, jimin, yoongi and taehyung.

they all put away the food and changed into comfortable clothes, jimin took hoseok's clothes, yoongi had left some of his clothes at his best friend's house in case he came at his after a long day, so he lended his clothes to taehyung.

they agreed on sleeping inside of the tent, hoseok assured them it was well built and it wouldn't fall on them in the middle of the night. no one believed him. but they still wanted to try.

they closed the entrance with an other plaid so they wouldn't be bothered by the sunlight in the morning.

they said goodnight to each other, jimin pecking hoseok's lips and taehyung's cheek and then snuggling up in his boyfriend's chest comfortably.

yoongi pecked taehyung's neck and back hugged him before falling asleep.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

taehyung woke up slightly sweating and panting in the middle of the night, he had no idea what time it was but everyone was asleep.

he was facing jimin who was held tightly by hoseok who himself had his face buried in his neck. taehyung smiled at the cute couple and was about to turn around when he heard a noise coming from downstairs.

his breath hitched in his chest and his eyes widened. he managed to calm down and tell himself he was just thinking too much about the movie they watched.

he turned around slowly and found yoongi laying on his back. taehyung pressed his body against his when he heard an other noise, like someone made some plates fall.

"yoongi.." he whispered with fear in his voice. the noises started again so he held yoongi's hand in his and called his name again.

he whimpered when the noises were getting recurrent. he brought his hand to yoongi's face and caressed his cheek while whispering his name again and again.

"yoongi-ah.." he felt tears creep up his eyes when he remembered the horror movie they had watched.

yoongi's eyes opened slightly at the contact on his cheek and the tight grip on his hand. he could barely see anything but he could recognize taehyung's touch between a hundred.

"are you ok peach?" he whispered and taehyung shook his head. "yoongi-ah.." he whimpered and the older immediately understood something was wrong.

he brought him in a tight embrace and kissed his hair. "did you have a nightmare?" he whispered on his blond locks. taehyung shook his head and whispered back "there are noises coming from downstairs, im scared.."

yoongi waited for few seconds and heard the noises taehyung was talking about. he chuckled and whispered "don't worry angel, it's kitty, hoseok's cat. he probably found the food we left on the counter, don't worry about it."

taehyung pulled away and pouted in embarrassment, even if yoongi couldn't see him.

he was brought back in yoongi's arms. "sleep tight angel, i'm here." he whispered and kissed his hair once again before grabbing his hand to reassure him even more.

taehyung fell asleep in his arms, in his safe place like nothing happened, but what he didn't know was that jimin had seen everything, and now he knew.

i've received so many heart warming comments on this story recently and wow :(( you guys are so kind ily !

i always read all of your comments even if i don't reply to one, it doesn't mean i didn't see it cause i always check them in the morning! 💗

also, thank you so much for 10k (well now 11k) reads!