seven

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

(double update, don't skip the previous one!)

the day taehyung would meet yoongi again and officially start his job came way too slowly, especially for jimin who had to bare with a bouncing and way too energized taehyung.

"today's the day! today's the dayyy!" he chanted when he woke up and ran into jimin's room to wake him up. the smaller boy groaned and tried to push his friend away from him only to be hugged tighter.

he sighed and opened his eyes to see taehyung smile widely. "three days ago you were almost begging not to go and now you're excited. i'll never understand you.."

he made grabby hands and taehyung cuddled him for a couple of minutes before getting up and jumping around again.

he left the room randomly and jimin chuckled at his behavior. "such a weirdo.." he mumbled and started to get ready too.

taehyung chose to wear black pants with a shiny belt and a button up shirt, but thought it was too formal so he added his jean jacket. he put some fragrance and styled his hair, he had to look perfect.

his friend laughed when he saw how well he was dressed "are you going on a date or something?" the younger flipped him off and his laughter grew louder.

jimin walked towards him to say goodbye and unbuttoned his shirt a little bit to make his collarbones appear. taehyung frowned but he trusted him on his looks so he let him do the last adjustment.

he had to take the bus for 45 minutes to get to the shop, and those 45 minutes seemed like days to him. he was really excited to see the boys again.

he arrived in front of the shop and wore his boxy smile when he pushed the door open. "taehyung! welcome back!" he heard jeongguk say. he was sitting at the first desk on his right, he guessed the soft tattoos were actually his.

he looked around the shop and only saw namjoon at the counter, focused on his computer. he walked up to him and shyly greeted him. "oh hey young man, you seem happy to come back?" the said man nodded rapidly and namjoon chuckled.

"yoongi's with a client right now, he told me your desk will be the middle one, if you brought your stuff you can start to put your drawings on the wall and make yourself comfortable, he should be done soon." his voice was warm and made the new employee feel really at ease, he smiled and went to his designated work place.

he tore up his favorite drawings from his sketch books to pin the on the mesh and the wall behind his drawing.

he made a mental note to bring some art supplies so he could also draw at work, since it was kinda his job.

he was focused on the disposition of his drawings on the wall to make them all pop out, when yoongi came out of his room. he shook hands with the client and led him to the door of the shop as the perfect boss.

he bowed one last time and turned back to see his new employee struggling with his papers. he walked up to him and watched him stuck his tongue out and pin the drawings up on the wall.

the younger put his hands on his waist and tilted his head on the side like a confused puppy, yoongi could've sworn his heart melted, but he would never admit it.

he watched him silently switching two drawings and sighing in satisfaction. he walked backwards to admire his works in their totality but was met with a hard chest.

"hi there." he heard yoongi's voice way too close to his ear and turned his head slowly, blushing at their closeness. he stepped aside quickly and yoongi kept looking at him with amused eyes.

"it looks great, i really like it." the older stated and broke eye contact to look at the numerous drawings he had pinned up.

taehyung bowed and thanked him, not without stuttering a little. "come with me, we'll talk upstairs." yoongi left and taehyung followed him closely to the beautiful room upstairs.

his eyes widened when he noticed yoongi had changed the fournitures' disposition and added a new desk, facing the other.

they sat down at yoongi's desk and he started to talk. "when the others will be downstairs, we'll work with them on the desk you already know, but we will often leave after them and i personally prefer to work here when they're not here.

if you ever need a time to yourself, if you can't concentrate with them around never hesitate to come here, no matter if i'm here or not even if i'm with a client, you'll just have to ask me if they mind you here or not."

taehyung nodded and looked around the non familiar room to take in some details and get used to the atmosphere.

"people will certainly ask you special requests, so you'll have to draw them in a short time span i'll give you, when you don't have request you will either just draw whatever you want to pin it on your wall or work on a project with me.

we'll definitely work together a lot to mix up our styles, i think people will love it, that's why i decided to let you work in my work space with me. if it's alright with you of course, if you're not comfortable with me around you can stay downstairs."

"oh no, it's-it's fine you actually make me feel comfortable.. i like this room.." he felt his cheeks heat up at his remark and looked around the white room.

"well then, welcome to the min's heaven."

i want to start to post the plot already that's boring sorry :(